Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon likes
1 2 3 4 5 6
I like it, but I'm annoyed that my Hibden and tabs after the first two or so get totally ignored.
I like it, but I'm annoyed that my Hibden and tabs after the first two or so get totally ignored.
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
I have some friends that clicked through my lair, and vice versa. Plus, I've liked a few dragon parents.

and I have this going on ig
I have some friends that clicked through my lair, and vice versa. Plus, I've liked a few dragon parents.

and I have this going on ig
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I have a handful, but almost immediately after the update (not true, it was like, the next day) SOMEONE (I'm guessing one of my friends? I still have no idea) went through my whole lair and den and liked every single one of my dragons! Even a ton in my hatchery and fodder!! I was like Oh, thanks... that must have taken awhile!
I have a handful, but almost immediately after the update (not true, it was like, the next day) SOMEONE (I'm guessing one of my friends? I still have no idea) went through my whole lair and den and liked every single one of my dragons! Even a ton in my hatchery and fodder!! I was like Oh, thanks... that must have taken awhile!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
[quote name="@Drakessis" date="2020-06-18 20:45:59" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55585857]and I have this going on ig[/url] [/quote] HOLY CRAP, HOW!?! (I added one more, lol)
@Drakessis wrote on 2020-06-18 20:45:59:

HOLY CRAP, HOW!?! (I added one more, lol)
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2020-06-18 22:00:48" ] [quote name="Drakessis" date="2020-06-18 20:45:59" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55585857]and I have this going on ig[/url] [/quote] HOLY CRAP, HOW!?! (I added one more, lol) [/quote] Thank you! I got her to 69 through the sheer power of the FR community, and then decided I'd get greedy and try to defeat the Plaguebringer (since, [url=https://guardsbian.tumblr.com/post/620368770261778432/maneater-can-and-will-overtake-god]at one point[/url], Maneater [i]did[/i] have more likes than her). Still trying! (And I think Maneater is probably my most recognizable, maybe even most popular dragon/character on Tumblr, so quite a few people are on board and willing to help boost.)
Alskasaur wrote on 2020-06-18 22:00:48:
Drakessis wrote on 2020-06-18 20:45:59:

HOLY CRAP, HOW!?! (I added one more, lol)

Thank you! I got her to 69 through the sheer power of the FR community, and then decided I'd get greedy and try to defeat the Plaguebringer (since, at one point, Maneater did have more likes than her). Still trying!

(And I think Maneater is probably my most recognizable, maybe even most popular dragon/character on Tumblr, so quite a few people are on board and willing to help boost.)
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[quote name="StarlineRose" date="2020-06-18 15:41:28" ]I'm so curious how the people who've liked my dragons found them??[/quote] Same here. For my favorite dragons, I just assume someone in the Fire Flight liked them. But I've been bonding with my familiars when I notice some oddly specific dragon has been given a like. Makes me wonder who it was.
StarlineRose wrote on 2020-06-18 15:41:28:
I'm so curious how the people who've liked my dragons found them??
Same here. For my favorite dragons, I just assume someone in the Fire Flight liked them. But I've been bonding with my familiars when I notice some oddly specific dragon has been given a like. Makes me wonder who it was.
giphy.gif
So far I've found I really like the like system. It's fun when I'm bonding familiars, and I've spent a lot more time looking at other people's lairs since the update to figure out which dragons I like the best.
So far I've found I really like the like system. It's fun when I'm bonding familiars, and I've spent a lot more time looking at other people's lairs since the update to figure out which dragons I like the best.
OVI5Wp2.gif
if forgot likes existed within like a week
if forgot likes existed within like a week
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
what can i tell you man, they mean nothing to me
cool to see some people appreciated my dragons enough to leave a like, but if they have no likes then it's cool too. my dragons are for my own enjoyment, not to please others and gain site wide popularity
however i admit seeing people still complain about them is kind of annoying so i hope the devs bless us with a toggle to turn them off for those who need it
what can i tell you man, they mean nothing to me
cool to see some people appreciated my dragons enough to leave a like, but if they have no likes then it's cool too. my dragons are for my own enjoyment, not to please others and gain site wide popularity
however i admit seeing people still complain about them is kind of annoying so i hope the devs bless us with a toggle to turn them off for those who need it
I just wonder why my Skydancer dragon Kaze got three more likes, and was the only one who did. I don't mind the system but I would like to be more noticed on FR, considering the fact that I'm still new to it. My main guess would be, that he was a random dragon that was selected by the randomiser for viewership on the homepage. But not being noticed kinda hurts when I put in the work with the little stuff I get to match and make look good, but nothing comes from it.
I'm not bothered much either, because I'm rarely noticed in reality and prefer being left alone, but not really when it comes to social media server games like Flight Rising. I can only wait, because my way of making things look good, is by colour coding and gene suitability when it comes to their elements. I'm not complaining or asking for likes. I'm just wishing I was noticed more.
I just wonder why my Skydancer dragon Kaze got three more likes, and was the only one who did. I don't mind the system but I would like to be more noticed on FR, considering the fact that I'm still new to it. My main guess would be, that he was a random dragon that was selected by the randomiser for viewership on the homepage. But not being noticed kinda hurts when I put in the work with the little stuff I get to match and make look good, but nothing comes from it.
I'm not bothered much either, because I'm rarely noticed in reality and prefer being left alone, but not really when it comes to social media server games like Flight Rising. I can only wait, because my way of making things look good, is by colour coding and gene suitability when it comes to their elements. I'm not complaining or asking for likes. I'm just wishing I was noticed more.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
1 2 3 4 5 6