Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon likes
1 2 3 4 5 6
@mikey1393drago no offense but it's practically impossible to be noticed if you never post in the forums. if you're looking for fairly easy interaction and more likes, try hanging out in Dragon Share. c:
@mikey1393drago no offense but it's practically impossible to be noticed if you never post in the forums. if you're looking for fairly easy interaction and more likes, try hanging out in Dragon Share. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2020-06-18 21:59:00" ] I have a handful, but almost immediately after the update (not true, it was like, the next day) SOMEONE (I'm guessing one of my friends? I still have no idea) went through my whole lair and den and liked every single one of my dragons! Even a ton in my hatchery and fodder!! I was like Oh, thanks... that must have taken awhile! [/quote] The same thing happened to me as well! It was a really great introduction to the mechanic honestly as I was already flattered! Thanks to whoever did that. <3 I like the like system! I think it's a simple and easy way to show appreciation towards a dragon, and it's always really nice to see a new like on one of your own.
Alskasaur wrote on 2020-06-18 21:59:00:
I have a handful, but almost immediately after the update (not true, it was like, the next day) SOMEONE (I'm guessing one of my friends? I still have no idea) went through my whole lair and den and liked every single one of my dragons! Even a ton in my hatchery and fodder!! I was like Oh, thanks... that must have taken awhile!

The same thing happened to me as well! It was a really great introduction to the mechanic honestly as I was already flattered! Thanks to whoever did that. <3

I like the like system! I think it's a simple and easy way to show appreciation towards a dragon, and it's always really nice to see a new like on one of your own.
Gcwdq5a.png
i'm on mobile and thought this threads title was 'dragon ikea' :(
i'm on mobile and thought this threads title was 'dragon ikea' :(
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't like the system. When I go through my dragons, it's very hard to ignore that some in my lair have a bunch while others don't, and it creates an uncomfortable feeling that is basically like going "Aaaah I love this Tundra, I'm gonna go see them again!" and then getting told "Ew, your Tundra sucks. Don't have them." I would be happy to see it gone.
I don't like the system. When I go through my dragons, it's very hard to ignore that some in my lair have a bunch while others don't, and it creates an uncomfortable feeling that is basically like going "Aaaah I love this Tundra, I'm gonna go see them again!" and then getting told "Ew, your Tundra sucks. Don't have them." I would be happy to see it gone.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
You can go into a dragon's Customize -> scroll down to Options (right hand box on PC) -> and check "hide likes counter on all profiles". I'm certain it's a personal thing and not a site-wide thing, but it is possible to hide them for yourself.

On the topic, I don't mind them, I just wonder where I got mine in the first place since I don't post often to FRD, and almost never in Dragon Share.
You can go into a dragon's Customize -> scroll down to Options (right hand box on PC) -> and check "hide likes counter on all profiles". I'm certain it's a personal thing and not a site-wide thing, but it is possible to hide them for yourself.

On the topic, I don't mind them, I just wonder where I got mine in the first place since I don't post often to FRD, and almost never in Dragon Share.
goSc2L4.png
I personally would like more control over likes, like being able to hid it on certain dragons rather then hide it for everyone. Most of my dragons have just one or two likes. Back when my avatar dragon was on the first page of my lair, it got up to 12 likes. Now the likes come in more slowly.
I personally would like more control over likes, like being able to hid it on certain dragons rather then hide it for everyone. Most of my dragons have just one or two likes. Back when my avatar dragon was on the first page of my lair, it got up to 12 likes. Now the likes come in more slowly.
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="Drakessis" date="2020-06-18 20:45:59" ] I have some friends that clicked through my lair, and vice versa. Plus, I've liked a few dragon parents. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55585857]and I have this going on ig[/url] [/quote] Aw, it's an older thread. I don't get a chance to plug myself in a new one, I already did it here...
Drakessis wrote on 2020-06-18 20:45:59:
I have some friends that clicked through my lair, and vice versa. Plus, I've liked a few dragon parents.

and I have this going on ig
Aw, it's an older thread. I don't get a chance to plug myself in a new one, I already did it here...
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
A lot of my dragons get likes. I know some of them have gotten likes from the forums, but I'm uncertain about others from time to time.
A lot of my dragons get likes. I know some of them have gotten likes from the forums, but I'm uncertain about others from time to time.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
From what I've noticed, dragons tend to get more likes when they're shared in the forums, and when you play forum games that involve other people going through your lair. The more known you are and lair traffic you receive, the more likes you'll probably get. It's certainly not a direct measure of dragon quality, since I've seen lots of gorgeous dragons from other people that had very few or no likes.

Personally, I often like to give likes to dragons I come across from dragon searching, front page dragons, and/or while looking at dragon sales.
From what I've noticed, dragons tend to get more likes when they're shared in the forums, and when you play forum games that involve other people going through your lair. The more known you are and lair traffic you receive, the more likes you'll probably get. It's certainly not a direct measure of dragon quality, since I've seen lots of gorgeous dragons from other people that had very few or no likes.

Personally, I often like to give likes to dragons I come across from dragon searching, front page dragons, and/or while looking at dragon sales.
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
@After No offense taken, but the thing is. I feel like my posts are just complaints so I don't like posting. And I would leave a message on the forums, if there were any forums I was interested in. I've posted a couple times, when it comes to the theme share week posts, but that's about it. I only found this forum, because I thought it would explain how I can see who liked my dragons.
But I will think about the dragon share thing. I'm still fairly new, so I'm still learning about stuff.
@After No offense taken, but the thing is. I feel like my posts are just complaints so I don't like posting. And I would leave a message on the forums, if there were any forums I was interested in. I've posted a couple times, when it comes to the theme share week posts, but that's about it. I only found this forum, because I thought it would explain how I can see who liked my dragons.
But I will think about the dragon share thing. I'm still fairly new, so I'm still learning about stuff.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
1 2 3 4 5 6