Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG Hub] Game-a-thon [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
my favorite board game is backgammon, i play with my dad and things get heated
my favorite board game is backgammon, i play with my dad and things get heated
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
Favorite board game? It used to be Monopoly, but I have to say that now it's definitely Villainous, the Disney game! It's just So GOOD, my entire family plays it when we get the chance! <3
Favorite board game? It used to be Monopoly, but I have to say that now it's definitely Villainous, the Disney game! It's just So GOOD, my entire family plays it when we get the chance! <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
My favorite board game is:

Settlers of Catan

My favorite board game is:

Settlers of Catan

earthshaker.png
Sunday

My favorite board game is currently Direwild. It's a multiplayer cooperative deck builder with D&D-like dungeon-grid combat.
The premise of the game is that you are all working together to defeat the Big Bad, and you use your character's individual magic abilities and summoned monsters to fight the evil minions and the final boss himself.
You build a deck of creatures over the course of the game, and every round you fight by using the animal cards you drew to create a powerful hybrid creature with a combination of those different traits.
It's lots of fun, even though I'm not good at explaining it!

Highlights include building up an army of raptors and then transforming them into one super raptor that did an alarming amount of damage.

If you like deck building games, definitely look into this one.
Sunday

My favorite board game is currently Direwild. It's a multiplayer cooperative deck builder with D&D-like dungeon-grid combat.
The premise of the game is that you are all working together to defeat the Big Bad, and you use your character's individual magic abilities and summoned monsters to fight the evil minions and the final boss himself.
You build a deck of creatures over the course of the game, and every round you fight by using the animal cards you drew to create a powerful hybrid creature with a combination of those different traits.
It's lots of fun, even though I'm not good at explaining it!

Highlights include building up an army of raptors and then transforming them into one super raptor that did an alarming amount of damage.

If you like deck building games, definitely look into this one.
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
Hands down Monopoly is my favorite but I can never find anyone to play it with lol. It's one of the few board games I'm really good at too!
Hands down Monopoly is my favorite but I can never find anyone to play it with lol. It's one of the few board games I'm really good at too!
K5Ygz6H.gifkK8bN49.pngR3rbeZT.pngzJeWMIX.png
i don't play a whole lot of board games, so i'd probably have to say chess is my favorite!
i don't play a whole lot of board games, so i'd probably have to say chess is my favorite!
Oh man, it's been so long since I played any board games... As a kid, I played Life all the time with my family, so I guess I'll have to vote for that one!
Oh man, it's been so long since I played any board games... As a kid, I played Life all the time with my family, so I guess I'll have to vote for that one!
event-sig-small-4.png
Monopoly is probably the only one I still have, but my top fav (idk if this counts as a board game) is extended, card version of Mafia.
Monopoly is probably the only one I still have, but my top fav (idk if this counts as a board game) is extended, card version of Mafia.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
[quote]Earn [b]Monday's Badge[/b] by completing this festival themed word search! Feel free to post your finished word search in the thread. (But you don't have to.) [/quote] Finished the [url=https://imgur.com/18IAZn1]word search[/url]! I always enjoy these. ^^
Quote:
Earn Monday's Badge by completing this festival themed word search! Feel free to post your finished word search in the thread. (But you don't have to.)

Finished the word search! I always enjoy these. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Finished the word search!
Finished the word search!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30