Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG Hub] Game-a-thon [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
[b]Badges[/b] [u]Sunday:[/u] I've never played a lot of boardgames before so I can only choose Monopoly, although Scrabble would come in at a close second. [u]Monday:[/u] I've done the wordsearch [[url=https://i.imgur.com/gri5d2M.png]x[/url]] [u]Tuesday:[/u] My favourite Farigrounds game is Tidal Trouble since I've always enjoyed bubble-pop type games - I find them quite relaxing but fun. [u]Wednesday:[/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13599163] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135992/13599163_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Thursday:[/u] Since I've played a lot more video games than board games I'm not sure about any of these genres. A game that mixes some of the elements of campaign, storytelling, dungeon-crawler or deckbuilding games would probably be enjoyable though. [u]Friday:[/u] [outfit=1207058] [u]Saturday:[/u] Entered the Nature Egg Giveaway.
Badges
Sunday: I've never played a lot of boardgames before so I can only choose Monopoly, although Scrabble would come in at a close second.
Monday: I've done the wordsearch url=https://i.imgur.com/gri5d2M.png]x[/url
Tuesday: My favourite Farigrounds game is Tidal Trouble since I've always enjoyed bubble-pop type games - I find them quite relaxing but fun.
Wednesday:
13599163_350.png

Thursday: Since I've played a lot more video games than board games I'm not sure about any of these genres. A game that mixes some of the elements of campaign, storytelling, dungeon-crawler or deckbuilding games would probably be enjoyable though.
Friday:
Ranger

Saturday: Entered the Nature Egg Giveaway.
(edit: I wish my computer wasn't having issues in the last 15min before rollover, I would've gotten these in sooner LOL
for the record, I submitted 3/7 before rollover)

Rollover in 5mins, lore in 5mins, let's go! :>
(A great way for me to practice writing short lore too, because I need to shorten up my styles lol.)

Sunday:
Games
Earthend is a great place for all dragons to relax. During their stay, whether it's within the inn, lounge areas, or cafe, there's stations for dragon games and curiosities to try out. A great opportunity for those to rest their weary wings while enjoying something new.

Monday:
Party Leader
While Blizzard is in charge of training, she would help coordinate expeditions across Sornieth to find whatever could help the Earthend run itself. These expedition groups often have different heads, but Blizzard herself is well versed in her own right to know who is experienced enough to lead an adventure.

Tuesday:
Luck
Roxy didn't intend to stay at Earthend for long. She heard that an outpost on the edge of Dragonhome was hiring workers, and while she couldn't cook nor clean, she could certainly keep the nests warm so the others can focus on running the place. Working at Earthend was much better than a deity, where the room was free, the food was delicious (also free!), and not much was asked of her when the halls were bustling at their busiest.

When it came time to let dragons go, she ducked out, realizing she wanted to stay and have an easy life tending to the nests. Not many get to have an unlimited stay at Earthend, but she could be considered lucky. Long time worker with location experience...or total freeloader? Who knows.

Wednesday:
Record-Keeper
Heilin is in charge of keeping all records for Earthend. Recent visitors? Money ledgers? Stock in the vault? You name it, there's a scroll somewhere where he wrote everything.

Thursday:
Competitive
Behind Electrolyte's brightly colored wings was a positive work ethic, electrifyingly and excitingly aggressive. As a messenger and carrier for Earthend, her work consisted of bringing mail and packages to and from Earthend's affiliates. But of thet whole team of Earthend's messengers, she wanted to be the most reliable. In a matter of months, she became employee of the month material, topping the charts of most letters and parcels delivered, quickest response times, and overall the most diligent dragon in her department.

Friday:
Creative
Sillette always had new ideas on how to turn Earthend into a better place for dragons to stay. Before, it was an inn. Now, it was an outpost underground, a hidden gem built into the cliffsides of Dragonhome. She requested new rooms in the caverns to be built and remodeled for new areas, and tried to think of what would be a welcome addition that dragons would enjoy. Underground cafes, taverns, gardens, lounge areas, luxury pools, massage dens, specialty kitchens for food and drinks never heard of in Sornieth...where was she coming up with all of these ideas?

Saturday:
Greenskeeper Gathering Festivities
Every month when dragonkind decides to hold festivities, Sillette and one of her guardians travel out to sample the wares. This time, they traveled across the water to the Viridian Labyrinth, hearing that there were "games". When she got there, she was excited to see that tabletop games existed in Sornieth, feeling nostalgic of her past life's activities. It was easy for her to sit up at a table with strangers to learn new games, putting herself in new worlds for each session, moving pawns across boards, and nibbling snacks all the while. She'd have to be dragged away later to make sure she bought souvenirs, but she enjoyed this year's Greenskeeper nonetheless.
(edit: I wish my computer wasn't having issues in the last 15min before rollover, I would've gotten these in sooner LOL
for the record, I submitted 3/7 before rollover)

Rollover in 5mins, lore in 5mins, let's go! :>
(A great way for me to practice writing short lore too, because I need to shorten up my styles lol.)

Sunday:
Games
Earthend is a great place for all dragons to relax. During their stay, whether it's within the inn, lounge areas, or cafe, there's stations for dragon games and curiosities to try out. A great opportunity for those to rest their weary wings while enjoying something new.

Monday:
Party Leader
While Blizzard is in charge of training, she would help coordinate expeditions across Sornieth to find whatever could help the Earthend run itself. These expedition groups often have different heads, but Blizzard herself is well versed in her own right to know who is experienced enough to lead an adventure.

Tuesday:
Luck
Roxy didn't intend to stay at Earthend for long. She heard that an outpost on the edge of Dragonhome was hiring workers, and while she couldn't cook nor clean, she could certainly keep the nests warm so the others can focus on running the place. Working at Earthend was much better than a deity, where the room was free, the food was delicious (also free!), and not much was asked of her when the halls were bustling at their busiest.

When it came time to let dragons go, she ducked out, realizing she wanted to stay and have an easy life tending to the nests. Not many get to have an unlimited stay at Earthend, but she could be considered lucky. Long time worker with location experience...or total freeloader? Who knows.

Wednesday:
Record-Keeper
Heilin is in charge of keeping all records for Earthend. Recent visitors? Money ledgers? Stock in the vault? You name it, there's a scroll somewhere where he wrote everything.

Thursday:
Competitive
Behind Electrolyte's brightly colored wings was a positive work ethic, electrifyingly and excitingly aggressive. As a messenger and carrier for Earthend, her work consisted of bringing mail and packages to and from Earthend's affiliates. But of thet whole team of Earthend's messengers, she wanted to be the most reliable. In a matter of months, she became employee of the month material, topping the charts of most letters and parcels delivered, quickest response times, and overall the most diligent dragon in her department.

Friday:
Creative
Sillette always had new ideas on how to turn Earthend into a better place for dragons to stay. Before, it was an inn. Now, it was an outpost underground, a hidden gem built into the cliffsides of Dragonhome. She requested new rooms in the caverns to be built and remodeled for new areas, and tried to think of what would be a welcome addition that dragons would enjoy. Underground cafes, taverns, gardens, lounge areas, luxury pools, massage dens, specialty kitchens for food and drinks never heard of in Sornieth...where was she coming up with all of these ideas?

Saturday:
Greenskeeper Gathering Festivities
Every month when dragonkind decides to hold festivities, Sillette and one of her guardians travel out to sample the wares. This time, they traveled across the water to the Viridian Labyrinth, hearing that there were "games". When she got there, she was excited to see that tabletop games existed in Sornieth, feeling nostalgic of her past life's activities. It was easy for her to sit up at a table with strangers to learn new games, putting herself in new worlds for each session, moving pawns across boards, and nibbling snacks all the while. She'd have to be dragged away later to make sure she bought souvenirs, but she enjoyed this year's Greenskeeper nonetheless.
3u37mIB.png
[center][b]Sunday[/b] I love [url= https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/10547/betrayal-house-hill]Betrayal at House on the Hill[/url]. I love how you build the house as you play, I love the thrill when you find out which of your group is the traitor (bonus points if it's you), I love the design... I just love everything about it <3 [b]Monday[/b] Wow, that took me 20 minutes . . it has been [url=https://i.imgur.com/npAgCZe.png]completed[/url] though! I may have had more fun highlighting the words than I did finding them XD [b]Tuesday[/b] I like both Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong. G&G because of how fast it maxes out your fairgrounds earnings, and MM because it's a nice, relaxing game. I haven't done any fairgrounds games in a while though... [b]Wednesday[/b] Dhara, my sweet flower-child [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59665295] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/596653/59665295_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Thursday[/b] Oh gosh, I have a lot. I like mysteries, roll-and-move, RPG (including MMORPG's), card games, luck-based games... I could go on forever XD [b]Saturday[/b] I entered the giveaway! My coli luck was horrendous this festival but luckily I managed to trade leaves for the chests I wanted <3[/center]
Sunday
I love Betrayal at House on the Hill. I love how you build the house as you play, I love the thrill when you find out which of your group is the traitor (bonus points if it's you), I love the design... I just love everything about it <3

Monday
Wow, that took me 20 minutes . . it has been completed though! I may have had more fun highlighting the words than I did finding them XD

Tuesday
I like both Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong. G&G because of how fast it maxes out your fairgrounds earnings, and MM because it's a nice, relaxing game. I haven't done any fairgrounds games in a while though...

Wednesday
Dhara, my sweet flower-child

59665295_350.png

Thursday
Oh gosh, I have a lot. I like mysteries, roll-and-move, RPG (including MMORPG's), card games, luck-based games... I could go on forever XD

Saturday
I entered the giveaway! My coli luck was horrendous this festival but luckily I managed to trade leaves for the chests I wanted <3
0gldo0m.png
During the event my hunter squad was trying to get the gorillas from the jungle. No luck again, but they got a lot of fun stuff for hatchlings. Luckily, babies forgot they wanted to see gorillas.
During the event my hunter squad was trying to get the gorillas from the jungle. No luck again, but they got a lot of fun stuff for hatchlings. Luckily, babies forgot they wanted to see gorillas.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Eep, participating slipped my mind yesterday. If there's a grace period for late badges, here's my entry for Saturday:

If you don’t want to enter the egg giveaway (or if you just like to answer lore questions), tell us about how your dragons have participated in the festival. Have you joined in on any events? Spent too much time in the coli?

My dragons joined the Behemoth exploration event and the adventure event. I checked out each of the events, but I couldn't keep track of so many, so I limited myself to those two! I also tried to collect badges this week, there were so many pretty ones. :)
Eep, participating slipped my mind yesterday. If there's a grace period for late badges, here's my entry for Saturday:

If you don’t want to enter the egg giveaway (or if you just like to answer lore questions), tell us about how your dragons have participated in the festival. Have you joined in on any events? Spent too much time in the coli?

My dragons joined the Behemoth exploration event and the adventure event. I checked out each of the events, but I couldn't keep track of so many, so I limited myself to those two! I also tried to collect badges this week, there were so many pretty ones. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@MistLeaf @tigressRising @Autumnus @MandragoraAutumn @c33213 @Disillusionist @Dessy @Reythaak @Katsuji @JinxMoonstone @Sorrowspark @sockmonkeygerald @Redspike944 @Sinjin @Sylvidoptera @Lundlaeva @SnacMeister @ang16 @alyblaith @BunnySox @Astariall @FantasyGirlRai @Sylphiette @Veredii @Elodee @StorytellerIvy @Canisa @Beatoriche @divitineo @Dragoneko @Joule @lunarScale @WanderingTurtle @Ajgreelyfan3 @Loreka @WardenOfTheBluff @SIlvery @RaiStarDragon @Catsdragon18 @TheAwesoMew @Katsuokai @LissaJade @jbapple @davietoowavey @TouchTone @SunstonePhoenix @Medievalredragon @CowboyMouth @betty @danijust @Hawlucha @shoujo @odakotarose @Sidegrinder @Zulaya @JadeDragon18 @Bxy26 @chamilet @rubyredtan @Solstices [font=arial][size=5]Thanks so much for participating last week! I hope that you all had an enjoyable Greenskeeper! It's time for the egg giveaway! I added a couple of extra eggs, so we have three winners instead of one :) Winners were chosen via random.org. [center][item=unhatched nature egg] [font=arial][size=5]Winners: @Loreka @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva [/center]
@MistLeaf @tigressRising @Autumnus @MandragoraAutumn @c33213 @Disillusionist @Dessy @Reythaak @Katsuji @JinxMoonstone @Sorrowspark @sockmonkeygerald @Redspike944 @Sinjin @Sylvidoptera @Lundlaeva @SnacMeister @ang16 @alyblaith @BunnySox @Astariall @FantasyGirlRai @Sylphiette @Veredii @Elodee @StorytellerIvy @Canisa @Beatoriche @divitineo @Dragoneko @Joule @lunarScale @WanderingTurtle @Ajgreelyfan3 @Loreka @WardenOfTheBluff @SIlvery @RaiStarDragon @Catsdragon18 @TheAwesoMew @Katsuokai @LissaJade @jbapple @davietoowavey @TouchTone @SunstonePhoenix @Medievalredragon @CowboyMouth @betty @danijust @Hawlucha @shoujo @odakotarose @Sidegrinder @Zulaya @JadeDragon18 @Bxy26 @chamilet @rubyredtan @Solstices

Thanks so much for participating last week! I hope that you all had an enjoyable Greenskeeper! It's time for the egg giveaway! I added a couple of extra eggs, so we have three winners instead of one :) Winners were chosen via random.org.

Unhatched Nature Egg

Winners:
@Loreka @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva

3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Sylvandyr Hi! Yes, please go ahead and claim Saturday's badge. The giveaway is over, but completing the lore question still counts.

If anyone else is missing a badge, you may claim them until rollover tonight.
@Sylvandyr Hi! Yes, please go ahead and claim Saturday's badge. The giveaway is over, but completing the lore question still counts.

If anyone else is missing a badge, you may claim them until rollover tonight.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie Awesome! Thank you so much. :)
@Valyrie Awesome! Thank you so much. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Let's finish up with badges shall we? Sunday: My favorite board game is Arkham Horror, it's difficult and engaging and it takes a long time to complete so it's a good way to spend an off day if you've got the company for it. Monday: word search complete [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1] Tuesday: Mahjong if I'm trying to relax, G&G if I'm trying to earn Wednesday: I've got a few dragons that are in touch with nature so here's one of them [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42330921] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423310/42330921_350.png[/img] [/url] Mesa! Thursday: There's too many good ones, how dare you make me choose Friday: [outfit=1207652] Saturday: raffle entered! [s]and lost[/s]
Let's finish up with badges shall we?

Sunday: My favorite board game is Arkham Horror, it's difficult and engaging and it takes a long time to complete so it's a good way to spend an off day if you've got the company for it.

Monday: word search complete

Tuesday: Mahjong if I'm trying to relax, G&G if I'm trying to earn

Wednesday: I've got a few dragons that are in touch with nature so here's one of them

42330921_350.png

Mesa!

Thursday: There's too many good ones, how dare you make me choose

Friday:
Druid

Saturday: raffle entered! and lost
windh8.png
[u]Sunday[/u] My favorite board game is The Game of Life. I think this is because it became a video game after which that I also enjoy. I also like watching people play The Settlers of Catan. [img] https://cf.ltkcdn.net/boardgames/images/std/201280-675x450-lifegame.jpg [/img] [u]Monday[/u] I played the word search game on my Paint program and here is a clip from that. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qUvynFj.png[/img] [u]Tuesday[/u] My favorite fairgrounds game is Mistral Mahjong. It is because it gives me a nice break between glimmer and gloom. I also like the game off site as well. It doesn’t give me stress, hehe. [u]Wednesday[/u] My most in tune with nature dragon is Giver. Nocture dragons do not normally become flight reps here but she is representing for the team today. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56233689] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562337/56233689_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Thursday[/u] My favorites genres of board games happens to be anything they would play on TableTop. Looking at this list I like control and campaign/legacy types. [u]Friday[/u] I am starting to like the RPG class as a bard. The Witcher series made me more into it. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2682612] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26827/2682612_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Saturday[/u] Entered the Unhatched Nature Egg Giveaway.
Sunday My favorite board game is The Game of Life. I think this is because it became a video game after which that I also enjoy. I also like watching people play The Settlers of Catan.
201280-675x450-lifegame.jpg

Monday I played the word search game on my Paint program and here is a clip from that. qUvynFj.png

Tuesday My favorite fairgrounds game is Mistral Mahjong. It is because it gives me a nice break between glimmer and gloom. I also like the game off site as well. It doesn’t give me stress, hehe.

Wednesday My most in tune with nature dragon is Giver. Nocture dragons do not normally become flight reps here but she is representing for the team today.
56233689_350.png

Thursday My favorites genres of board games happens to be anything they would play on TableTop. Looking at this list I like control and campaign/legacy types.

Friday I am starting to like the RPG class as a bard. The Witcher series made me more into it.

2682612_350.png

Saturday Entered the Unhatched Nature Egg Giveaway.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30