Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG Hub] Game-a-thon [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I'll have the event graphics up later on today, but our hub is now open. Please add yourself to the self-editing ping list if you'd like a ping when an event opens!
I'll have the event graphics up later on today, but our hub is now open. Please add yourself to the self-editing ping list if you'd like a ping when an event opens!
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
Wooohooo! I'll have the TCG first release of the cards later this afternoon. More breeds will be released as they are completed. ;)
Wooohooo! I'll have the TCG first release of the cards later this afternoon. More breeds will be released as they are completed. ;)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Texere Hey one of the dragons you sent you sent for 9t, did you mean to add zeros to that? #44185078
@Texere Hey one of the dragons you sent you sent for 9t, did you mean to add zeros to that? #44185078
@Drakenhart

Ooops. I did! Sorry about that. Pretend I did and just keep moving. I'm sending a fair amount, lol. My fault.
@Drakenhart

Ooops. I did! Sorry about that. Pretend I did and just keep moving. I'm sending a fair amount, lol. My fault.
@Texere It's all good. Thank you for sending your players along. They are having fun at the various tables. :) <3
@Texere It's all good. Thank you for sending your players along. They are having fun at the various tables. :) <3
I would add myself to the self-editing pinglist, but I don't have access to Google Sheets...
I would add myself to the self-editing pinglist, but I don't have access to Google Sheets...
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Hi! I'm a new player, don't totally understand how this works yet, but I'm willing to provide hatchlings if its not too late! I'm just not sure how. I'm assuming I use crossroads to give them to someone? (I don't have any levelers or any level 25 dragons so I can't really level them).
Hi! I'm a new player, don't totally understand how this works yet, but I'm willing to provide hatchlings if its not too late! I'm just not sure how. I'm assuming I use crossroads to give them to someone? (I don't have any levelers or any level 25 dragons so I can't really level them).
@deadSucculent Welcome to FR! Just to help the nature people out: You can provide hatchlings for the in-flight raffle (unfortunately I can't link you to it because I'm not in nature, but clicking the banner in the first post will take you there!). You just open the spreadsheet which should be linked in that thread somewhere, then see what usernames are listed as available to recieve dragons.

If their spreadsheet slot says PA, they want private auctions. To do that, go to auction house>sell(top right)>private auctions. Then select a dragon, input the price that it will be bought for (according to the payout table which should also be somewhere in the post), copy paste the username that will recieve it under "player name" and post the auction!
If it says Both/CR, you can send a crossroads! Go to crossroads>2-way trade, input the username and write how much the payout is in the little speech bubble button :)

I hope I helped!
@deadSucculent Welcome to FR! Just to help the nature people out: You can provide hatchlings for the in-flight raffle (unfortunately I can't link you to it because I'm not in nature, but clicking the banner in the first post will take you there!). You just open the spreadsheet which should be linked in that thread somewhere, then see what usernames are listed as available to recieve dragons.

If their spreadsheet slot says PA, they want private auctions. To do that, go to auction house>sell(top right)>private auctions. Then select a dragon, input the price that it will be bought for (according to the payout table which should also be somewhere in the post), copy paste the username that will recieve it under "player name" and post the auction!
If it says Both/CR, you can send a crossroads! Go to crossroads>2-way trade, input the username and write how much the payout is in the little speech bubble button :)

I hope I helped!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bz42cD2.png[/img]
bz42cD2.png
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@ReginaChaos
If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist. You can choose which events to be pinged for. I can write you down to be pinged for all of them or if you are only interested in some I can list the options and you can choose, though I think they are all mentioned in one of the first page posts.
@ReginaChaos
If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist. You can choose which events to be pinged for. I can write you down to be pinged for all of them or if you are only interested in some I can list the options and you can choose, though I think they are all mentioned in one of the first page posts.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent