Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG Hub] Game-a-thon [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
Really hard to pick a single favorite out of the board games I've played, but two of my top choices are Clue and Mysterium! (Can you tell I like whodunit, where, and with whats? ^_^;)
Really hard to pick a single favorite out of the board games I've played, but two of my top choices are Clue and Mysterium! (Can you tell I like whodunit, where, and with whats? ^_^;)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Posting for the Sunday badge!

I'll have to say my favourite board game is chess. ^_^
Posting for the Sunday badge!

I'll have to say my favourite board game is chess. ^_^
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
I have a hard time picking favorites, but two of my favorite board games are probably Othello and Clue.
I have a hard time picking favorites, but two of my favorite board games are probably Othello and Clue.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
Gonna go with a classic: gotta love a game of chess or two.
Gonna go with a classic: gotta love a game of chess or two.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Okay admittedly I play it more often on my laptop, but Ticket to Ride has a board version so I'ma say it counts
Okay admittedly I play it more often on my laptop, but Ticket to Ride has a board version so I'ma say it counts
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
My favorite board game is Wingspan! My dad is a bit of a board game nerd, so I was exposed to a wide variety of new and interesting board games growing up. Wingspan is one he taught me when I came back to visit for Christmas last year, and I fell in love immediately! The gist of the game is that you are an aspiring bird collector who wants to fill up an aviary. In order to do so, you must carefully spend your time gathering resources in order to place down the bird cards that you draw. As an animal lover who is actually working towards becoming a wildlife veterinarian, this game was right up my alley! I'd definitely recommend it to those who are looking for something new :D
My favorite board game is Wingspan! My dad is a bit of a board game nerd, so I was exposed to a wide variety of new and interesting board games growing up. Wingspan is one he taught me when I came back to visit for Christmas last year, and I fell in love immediately! The gist of the game is that you are an aspiring bird collector who wants to fill up an aviary. In order to do so, you must carefully spend your time gathering resources in order to place down the bird cards that you draw. As an animal lover who is actually working towards becoming a wildlife veterinarian, this game was right up my alley! I'd definitely recommend it to those who are looking for something new :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Two of my favorite board games are Clue and Chess! I also love [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrom]Carrom[/url] and Scrabble. [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Two of my favorite board games are Clue and Chess! I also love Carrom and Scrabble.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
@TheAwesoMew Yesss Wingspan is dope lol
@TheAwesoMew Yesss Wingspan is dope lol
Na5WGHa.png
I'm a big fan of Carcassone, which technically counts as a board game even though it's built differently every time. It's a lot easier for a newbie or a young child to pick up on how the game works than some of the more advanced ones like Catan, but remains challenging even for an expert player. Also a fan of The Game of Life, Clue, Ticket to Ride, and Constructionary (like Pictionary but with Legos).

Another game that I like but no one else seems to is Anti-Monopoly. The premise of the game is that you are a trust lawyer who is taking on cases to break up massive corporations that have formed monopolies and oligarchies. They (the developers) go to great lengths to explain that the purpose of the game is to emphasize that free enterprise and a competitive market is better than monopolies. The irony of the game? Gameplay is EXACTLY like the Monopoly game. *snort* It just makes me laugh every single time I read the instructions.
I'm a big fan of Carcassone, which technically counts as a board game even though it's built differently every time. It's a lot easier for a newbie or a young child to pick up on how the game works than some of the more advanced ones like Catan, but remains challenging even for an expert player. Also a fan of The Game of Life, Clue, Ticket to Ride, and Constructionary (like Pictionary but with Legos).

Another game that I like but no one else seems to is Anti-Monopoly. The premise of the game is that you are a trust lawyer who is taking on cases to break up massive corporations that have formed monopolies and oligarchies. They (the developers) go to great lengths to explain that the purpose of the game is to emphasize that free enterprise and a competitive market is better than monopolies. The irony of the game? Gameplay is EXACTLY like the Monopoly game. *snort* It just makes me laugh every single time I read the instructions.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
I grew up playing the game Sorry! with my grandparents. I still enjoy it from time to time. We also had a CLUE board game which was SO fun. Above all, I think my favorite is Yahtzee :)
I grew up playing the game Sorry! with my grandparents. I still enjoy it from time to time. We also had a CLUE board game which was SO fun. Above all, I think my favorite is Yahtzee :)
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30