Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does your clan produce goods?
1 2 3 4 5
Part of Lore-Building Questions series (TM)
Does your clan produce goods to sell? If yes, what?
Do they produce spices? Fabric? Dairy?

Do they have services?
Guidance? Protection? Fixing machines?

What does your clan accept as their currency?
Part of Lore-Building Questions series (TM)
Does your clan produce goods to sell? If yes, what?
Do they produce spices? Fabric? Dairy?

Do they have services?
Guidance? Protection? Fixing machines?

What does your clan accept as their currency?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
My clan produces spices and sacridite. The spices they get from the young herbalist that secretly owns the Sacridite City, but only she knows that. They sell them for a pretty penny. The Sacridite they feel quite guilty giving but there is just so much of it and it keeps growing so there's nowhere for it to go in the City, especially while they're carving it out to get a faction's remnants inside.

They also offer literary lessons, offered by the ago old librarian there.

The clan prefers gems since they take up less space and provide a more stable pile of money to sit on.
My clan produces spices and sacridite. The spices they get from the young herbalist that secretly owns the Sacridite City, but only she knows that. They sell them for a pretty penny. The Sacridite they feel quite guilty giving but there is just so much of it and it keeps growing so there's nowhere for it to go in the City, especially while they're carving it out to get a faction's remnants inside.

They also offer literary lessons, offered by the ago old librarian there.

The clan prefers gems since they take up less space and provide a more stable pile of money to sit on.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
My clan produces all sorts of goods for itself, but mainly exports fabric and outfits made by any of the three designers. Again, it's a busy, bustling town and most services you can think of are there. There's a blacksmith, an alchemist, two messengers, and a whole lot more. The clan is most famous for it's wonderful circus, which hatchlings love.
My clan produces all sorts of goods for itself, but mainly exports fabric and outfits made by any of the three designers. Again, it's a busy, bustling town and most services you can think of are there. There's a blacksmith, an alchemist, two messengers, and a whole lot more. The clan is most famous for it's wonderful circus, which hatchlings love.
1AL8WxD.jpg
Nope! They produce dragons ready to go serve the Boss or head out into the world but they don't make any actual physical products.
Nope! They produce dragons ready to go serve the Boss or head out into the world but they don't make any actual physical products.
td9UiZS.png
They're rich pompous slave dealers.

At least that's what my lair looks like with all of those fancy G1s and hundreds of flipped fodder going through my it daily.
They're rich pompous slave dealers.

At least that's what my lair looks like with all of those fancy G1s and hundreds of flipped fodder going through my it daily.
Most of them are part of some sort of food service.
Most of them are part of some sort of food service.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Not much of an export economy due to being more or less an isolated monastery-city, but in my lore [i]"Mellichor"[/i] is one of the clan's main exports- a kind of golden wine distilled from flowers that only grow near sacridite. These monks know how to get crunk. [emoji=mirror size=1]
Not much of an export economy due to being more or less an isolated monastery-city, but in my lore "Mellichor" is one of the clan's main exports- a kind of golden wine distilled from flowers that only grow near sacridite. These monks know how to get crunk.
Hm.

All sorts of things scavenged, hunted, mined or gathered from the forest. They're something of a trading outpost.

But as a clan, their primary income is from alcohol. They've got a trade deal with Plague clans for various kinds of fruit wine and they sell their craft by the airship load.
Hm.

All sorts of things scavenged, hunted, mined or gathered from the forest. They're something of a trading outpost.

But as a clan, their primary income is from alcohol. They've got a trade deal with Plague clans for various kinds of fruit wine and they sell their craft by the airship load.
My clan produces fabric and steel, we export seafood, weapons, maps and mechanical/nautical equipment. We also build or fix vessels for other clans. [emoji=pirate ship size=1]
My clan produces fabric and steel, we export seafood, weapons, maps and mechanical/nautical equipment. We also build or fix vessels for other clans.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
me: c'mon guys you gotta make monieesss, sell stuuuff
dragons: bruh, we're hobos. we can sell anything.
me: then why don't you do it?
dragons: bruh, we're hobos, we have better stuff to do.
me: >->
me: c'mon guys you gotta make monieesss, sell stuuuff
dragons: bruh, we're hobos. we can sell anything.
me: then why don't you do it?
dragons: bruh, we're hobos, we have better stuff to do.
me: >->
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
1 2 3 4 5