Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does your clan produce goods?
1 2 3 4 5
They make two things jambalaya and meat pineapples [img]https://s3.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/quickfix/8/7/0/310870_v1.jpg[/img]
They make two things jambalaya and meat pineapples
310870_v1.jpg
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
My clan sells whatever someone can make and wants to sell (Moonstone makes and sells clothes, Clockwork with his inventions, Taffy with candy, Bumble with honey/wax/hives, etc.)
Only some do services for other clans (ex. Theo and Kilo help out ally clans when they need food, Clockwork repairing stuff) but most of their income comes from selling stuff

Treasure and gems are taken as currency, though treasure is generally preferred to keep chess happy. Sometimes they trade but it's a lot less common than just paying
My clan sells whatever someone can make and wants to sell (Moonstone makes and sells clothes, Clockwork with his inventions, Taffy with candy, Bumble with honey/wax/hives, etc.)
Only some do services for other clans (ex. Theo and Kilo help out ally clans when they need food, Clockwork repairing stuff) but most of their income comes from selling stuff

Treasure and gems are taken as currency, though treasure is generally preferred to keep chess happy. Sometimes they trade but it's a lot less common than just paying

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
1 2 3 4 5