Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what stops you from buying a dragon?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The lack of lair space and ideas for bios/lore. I also love to save up as much as I can 'cause one can never be certain what amazing things await in the future. I'm pretty much prepared for new breeds and apparel 24/7.
The lack of lair space and ideas for bios/lore. I also love to save up as much as I can 'cause one can never be certain what amazing things await in the future. I'm pretty much prepared for new breeds and apparel 24/7.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Mainly lack of lair space. I'm not that bothered if they've been bred/ have unnamed parents/offspring, though i do prefer unbred dragons.
Mainly lack of lair space. I'm not that bothered if they've been bred/ have unnamed parents/offspring, though i do prefer unbred dragons.
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
If they don't have 5757 in their ID, I won't buy them except for breeding fodder/exalting. This means if I find a 5757 I love, though... I have to figure out who to evict, RIP den space.
If they don't have 5757 in their ID, I won't buy them except for breeding fodder/exalting. This means if I find a 5757 I love, though... I have to figure out who to evict, RIP den space.
Dragons with offspring or parents with undesirable names. Unnamed parents are also usually a no-go, but if it's obvious they're actively a part of a user's lair either for lore or breeding purposes, I'll make an exception if I really want the dragon.

Also, dragons more than 30kt/g. I usually prefer to breed using cheap parents than fork over 300g+ for a dragon that matches my exact needs.
Dragons with offspring or parents with undesirable names. Unnamed parents are also usually a no-go, but if it's obvious they're actively a part of a user's lair either for lore or breeding purposes, I'll make an exception if I really want the dragon.

Also, dragons more than 30kt/g. I usually prefer to breed using cheap parents than fork over 300g+ for a dragon that matches my exact needs.
wmI4zZE.png
Thinking about adding to my food count if I haven't cleared enough hibernal den space.
Thinking about adding to my food count if I haven't cleared enough hibernal den space.
LxbWmll.png
Hatchling lists or age don't really matter to me that much? I do prefer dragons without offspring but it doesn't stop me from buying it either.
Price is important though, but it's of less a matter of "I don't want expensive dragons" and more "I really want you but I'm broke/I'll be broke if I buy you". If I can afford the dragon, I'll probably buy them though. Also, lair space. I'm always low on it, and it tends to be the deciding factor on whether or not I'll buy a dragon.
Hatchling lists or age don't really matter to me that much? I do prefer dragons without offspring but it doesn't stop me from buying it either.
Price is important though, but it's of less a matter of "I don't want expensive dragons" and more "I really want you but I'm broke/I'll be broke if I buy you". If I can afford the dragon, I'll probably buy them though. Also, lair space. I'm always low on it, and it tends to be the deciding factor on whether or not I'll buy a dragon.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
While offspring lists, non-g1s tend to be a no for me (unless oldies), if they somehow manage to pass Fay's impulse check (as in, anything that I deem prettier than him) they get to stay.

Anything radioactive/magenta/fuchsia is always and I mean always a no. Unless a xxx G1 they'd never set foot in my lair as anything but fodder.
While offspring lists, non-g1s tend to be a no for me (unless oldies), if they somehow manage to pass Fay's impulse check (as in, anything that I deem prettier than him) they get to stay.

Anything radioactive/magenta/fuchsia is always and I mean always a no. Unless a xxx G1 they'd never set foot in my lair as anything but fodder.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
If they're not colorful I'm not buying them.
If they're not colorful I'm not buying them.
Silis_-_Virga.png
What prevents me from buying a dragon? Not going into the AH...

Seriously, if I go into the AH to look at dragons, I will often come back with pretty fodder, so I simply do not look :D
What prevents me from buying a dragon? Not going into the AH...

Seriously, if I go into the AH to look at dragons, I will often come back with pretty fodder, so I simply do not look :D

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Unnamed offspring = not buying
Unnamed offspring = not buying
siggy.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13