Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what stops you from buying a dragon?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I don't mind Offspring or parent names oddly enough (unless I bred the dragon and was dumb enough to exalt an Unnamed hhhhh then I'm mad at myself), and I'm not too fussy about eye colour if I can cover it.

The main thing that turns me away right now is fear of filling up again, despite having loads of space, and I've been restricting myself to dragons that are directly offered to me or dragons that I can make into a fandragon/OC dragon.
If I can't turn the dragon into something, and it's not fodder-price, I will turn the page before I impulse grab it.

Unless it's Ghost, if it has Ghost I have no self restraint, idc that I'm struggling with food and have a million projects gimme the skeleton thanks
I don't mind Offspring or parent names oddly enough (unless I bred the dragon and was dumb enough to exalt an Unnamed hhhhh then I'm mad at myself), and I'm not too fussy about eye colour if I can cover it.

The main thing that turns me away right now is fear of filling up again, despite having loads of space, and I've been restricting myself to dragons that are directly offered to me or dragons that I can make into a fandragon/OC dragon.
If I can't turn the dragon into something, and it's not fodder-price, I will turn the page before I impulse grab it.

Unless it's Ghost, if it has Ghost I have no self restraint, idc that I'm struggling with food and have a million projects gimme the skeleton thanks
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
lack of lair space x_x
lack of lair space x_x
parents and children
parents and children
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
I'm too picky.
I'm too picky.
I hate it when the eyes don't match. It's enough for me to hate the dragon entirely
I hate it when the eyes don't match. It's enough for me to hate the dragon entirely
queen_katoe.gif
I'm pretty picky. If it's a G1, I usually don't buy if it's bred or if I can't work in the tert. Then they need to have an outfit plan and some lore ideas. If I don't have any inspiration, I don't buy them.
I'm pretty picky. If it's a G1, I usually don't buy if it's bred or if I can't work in the tert. Then they need to have an outfit plan and some lore ideas. If I don't have any inspiration, I don't buy them.
6ntc1cC.jpg
The main ones are if it's a breed/gender I know I probably won't keep, if I already have a similar dragon, lair space, and if there's anything in the look of them that annoys me even a little such as the color matching being just a bit off.
The main ones are if it's a breed/gender I know I probably won't keep, if I already have a similar dragon, lair space, and if there's anything in the look of them that annoys me even a little such as the color matching being just a bit off.
The most beautiful moment of life
usually just lack of lair space.. i try to buy only dragons im sure of keeping (at least for a while) because the slot in the lair could go to one of my dragons in the den
usually just lack of lair space.. i try to buy only dragons im sure of keeping (at least for a while) because the slot in the lair could go to one of my dragons in the den
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Color, breed offspring list of 8262762818263782 dragons some offspring is ok but like 200 is essesive.
Mirrors is a breed I stay away from unless it's fodder
Color, breed offspring list of 8262762818263782 dragons some offspring is ok but like 200 is essesive.
Mirrors is a breed I stay away from unless it's fodder
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429720739147677697/674738593570357248/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13