Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what stops you from buying a dragon?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
"Do not exalt" written in the bio

I choose not to interact with those
"Do not exalt" written in the bio

I choose not to interact with those
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
bad color combinations and my poorness
i was trying to type then i saw that buttersnake thing in signature above me and completely lost my train of thought
bad color combinations and my poorness
i was trying to type then i saw that buttersnake thing in signature above me and completely lost my train of thought
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
"Do not exalt" in the bio.

You keep that dragon then, seller. Forever.
"Do not exalt" in the bio.

You keep that dragon then, seller. Forever.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
There are so many pretty dragons on ah. ..but I only collect dragons with an id of 6 digits or lower. . What stops me from buying those? Im poor. .that's it. If I could afford it I would buy them all! ! Oh also need endless lairspace [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
There are so many pretty dragons on ah. ..but I only collect dragons with an id of 6 digits or lower. .
What stops me from buying those? Im poor. .that's it. If I could afford it I would buy them all! !
Oh also need endless lairspace
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
For [i]not[/i] buying a dragons? Non-matching eyes is probably the biggest one. Otherwise, not a lot tbh. I don't care about gen1, age, ID, hatch date ect ect ect. It's mostly just "Do I like the colours? Does the eyes match?". Sometimes price as well, but only if the dragon is above 100kt or something. Putting "Do not exalt" or "Return if unwanted" is also a pretty good deterrent for me. Just for the heck of it; here's a gen1 I've bought. He's been bred, had exalted unnamed offspring in his list and I love him none the less <3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2486154] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24862/2486154_350.png[/img] [/url]
For not buying a dragons?

Non-matching eyes is probably the biggest one.
Otherwise, not a lot tbh. I don't care about gen1, age, ID, hatch date ect ect ect. It's mostly just "Do I like the colours? Does the eyes match?". Sometimes price as well, but only if the dragon is above 100kt or something.
Putting "Do not exalt" or "Return if unwanted" is also a pretty good deterrent for me.

Just for the heck of it; here's a gen1 I've bought. He's been bred, had exalted unnamed offspring in his list and I love him none the less <3

2486154_350.png
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
  • having way too many projects already
  • not enough lair space
  • my wallet is in a bad shape
  • i already have a similair looking dragons (like if i have a purple,grapefruit,pink derg i won't buy a heather,yellow,bublegum one)
  • not fitting the idea i have for them. ex:if i need a very bright red range secondary and they cannot give it to me even after a trip to the crying workshop, i won't buy.
  • the dragon requires way too many change scrolls for me to feel happy with them compare to how unique their colors/id number/etc are.
  • having way too many projects already
  • not enough lair space
  • my wallet is in a bad shape
  • i already have a similair looking dragons (like if i have a purple,grapefruit,pink derg i won't buy a heather,yellow,bublegum one)
  • not fitting the idea i have for them. ex:if i need a very bright red range secondary and they cannot give it to me even after a trip to the crying workshop, i won't buy.
  • the dragon requires way too many change scrolls for me to feel happy with them compare to how unique their colors/id number/etc are.
neutralh5.png
Money.
Money.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/pDsPRvs.png[/img] [size=6][font=spectral][color=#571B78][i]“Focus on your aesthetic, Midnight.”[/i][/color][/size]
pDsPRvs.png
“Focus on your aesthetic, Midnight.”
Lore.

If I buy more dragons, I have more lore to do.
Lore.

If I buy more dragons, I have more lore to do.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Do not exalt, Return if Unwanted, Please Name or the like in the bio... these are turn offs as I'm afraid that the seller/breeder might feel like that they still own the dragon if I buy it and don't want to be contacted because I do something they disagree with with what is now my dragon and I have in the past been asked why I removed a gene from a dragon. I promptly exalted that dragon as I didn't want to deal with it.

I prefer gen 1 dragons unless I'm working on a breeding project, but I don't care if the gen 1 dragon is bred or not, I breed the heck out of my gen 1 dragons, I don't care that it may 'ruin' the value of the dragon--I enjoy breeding and I enjoy the challenge of geneing up gen 1 dragons.

Unnamed offspring doesn't bother me, they make for fun lore opportunities. When I'm comparing two similar dragons, certain namestyles in the offspring will turn me away - usually meme-y or body function names although they are less likely to bother me if someone names one of my offspring something like that.
Do not exalt, Return if Unwanted, Please Name or the like in the bio... these are turn offs as I'm afraid that the seller/breeder might feel like that they still own the dragon if I buy it and don't want to be contacted because I do something they disagree with with what is now my dragon and I have in the past been asked why I removed a gene from a dragon. I promptly exalted that dragon as I didn't want to deal with it.

I prefer gen 1 dragons unless I'm working on a breeding project, but I don't care if the gen 1 dragon is bred or not, I breed the heck out of my gen 1 dragons, I don't care that it may 'ruin' the value of the dragon--I enjoy breeding and I enjoy the challenge of geneing up gen 1 dragons.

Unnamed offspring doesn't bother me, they make for fun lore opportunities. When I'm comparing two similar dragons, certain namestyles in the offspring will turn me away - usually meme-y or body function names although they are less likely to bother me if someone names one of my offspring something like that.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13