Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what stops you from buying a dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
being out of lair space
being out of lair space
i tend to only buy g1s nowadays so if it's bred, would definitely be a big project, or has not-matching eyes it's an instant no. i only buy cheap fully gened g1s [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
i tend to only buy g1s nowadays so if it's bred, would definitely be a big project, or has not-matching eyes it's an instant no.

i only buy cheap fully gened g1s
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
For me? If it was bred - I never buy bred G1s anymore. But there's also... when hunting for G1s, you can't be as picky as you would be when designing a G2+, so I allow myself some flexibility in fandragon design. Either one color can be slightly off (or the tert can be unusable if it wasn't central to design), or the eyes can be the wrong element, but not both.
For me? If it was bred - I never buy bred G1s anymore. But there's also... when hunting for G1s, you can't be as picky as you would be when designing a G2+, so I allow myself some flexibility in fandragon design. Either one color can be slightly off (or the tert can be unusable if it wasn't central to design), or the eyes can be the wrong element, but not both.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Unnamed parents have stopped me before. (not every time because I don't always notice and once I asked a user if they wouldn't mind naming the parents when I was making them an offer)
Unnamed parents have stopped me before. (not every time because I don't always notice and once I asked a user if they wouldn't mind naming the parents when I was making them an offer)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[quote name="Tachycardia" date="2020-01-27 17:13:15" ] When it's being sold for gems lol Or is otherwise ~100kT or more [/quote] [s]I did buy one recently for 200+kt[/s] As I scry dream dragons I aim more to find parents of that range until the project itself is completed. Usually what stops me in this case is how close to the range the dragon is in one of the colors but I admit I flip and resell the parents I never used by grinding them to 25 and even a lot have been exalted then. If it's a Gen 1 it has to be born on a special date that matters to me or in 2 of my gened ones case were dragons I hatched when I was still a beginner or were for a festival project challenge to finish in time. I don't care if a double/triple was born in a different date if it doesn't have that date I am highly likely to exalt/resell them. I myself prefer XYZ's as I prefer more color in a dragon than less/samey. If it's bred is another unless it was for a breeding project since that was the point anyway. Usually when they range over 500g/kt. (Highest I ever paid for a dragon was 500g) I have however left it to a coin tosses to decide sometimes and many tell me no ([s]so glad I listened[/s])
Tachycardia wrote on 2020-01-27 17:13:15:
When it's being sold for gems lol

Or is otherwise ~100kT or more

I did buy one recently for 200+kt

As I scry dream dragons I aim more to find parents of that range until the project itself is completed.

Usually what stops me in this case is how close to the range the dragon is in one of the colors but I admit I flip and resell the parents I never used by grinding them to 25 and even a lot have been exalted then.

If it's a Gen 1 it has to be born on a special date that matters to me or in 2 of my gened ones case were dragons I hatched when I was still a beginner or were for a festival project challenge to finish in time. I don't care if a double/triple was born in a different date if it doesn't have that date I am highly likely to exalt/resell them. I myself prefer XYZ's as I prefer more color in a dragon than less/samey.

If it's bred is another unless it was for a breeding project since that was the point anyway.

Usually when they range over 500g/kt. (Highest I ever paid for a dragon was 500g)

I have however left it to a coin tosses to decide sometimes and many tell me no (so glad I listened)

genes, breed, gender, overpriced, (even if I can afford it, I think some sell too high) unattractive names on an offspring list (I don't mind huge offspring lists though, save for a few, all my offspring are noncanon and exalted) levels, user selling (some people I don't block but refuse to buy from)

but i rarely buy dragons unless it's for projects these days
genes, breed, gender, overpriced, (even if I can afford it, I think some sell too high) unattractive names on an offspring list (I don't mind huge offspring lists though, save for a few, all my offspring are noncanon and exalted) levels, user selling (some people I don't block but refuse to buy from)

but i rarely buy dragons unless it's for projects these days
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
High gem price
High gem price
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Anything not a gen1, and gen1s with offspring. Also gen1s whose price is insanely high because of art, when I am probably going to change everything about the gen1, thus rendering the art useless for me.
Anything not a gen1, and gen1s with offspring. Also gen1s whose price is insanely high because of art, when I am probably going to change everything about the gen1, thus rendering the art useless for me.
Lately I have been buying dragons if they only serve a certain purpose, mainly for breeding, or if they are gen 1s that I can customized.

I don't want to lose lair space if the dragon I buy does nothing but collect dust. The majority of my dragons are currently in that situation but I'm too attach to let them go since I had them from the time I started playing this game.

Now I'm more focus on selling the offspring in order to gain funds for my customization project (which I need to start soon lol).
Lately I have been buying dragons if they only serve a certain purpose, mainly for breeding, or if they are gen 1s that I can customized.

I don't want to lose lair space if the dragon I buy does nothing but collect dust. The majority of my dragons are currently in that situation but I'm too attach to let them go since I had them from the time I started playing this game.

Now I'm more focus on selling the offspring in order to gain funds for my customization project (which I need to start soon lol).
mlHpBMC.png
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
MmXpVe2.png WQA384m.png
Maybe the color scheme?idk
Maybe the color scheme?idk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13