Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what stops you from buying a dragon?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
For the most part, I still impulse buy, but after a while I might lose interest in them especially if they don't fit in my lair's lore or if I haven't grown an emotional attachment to them.
For the most part, I still impulse buy, but after a while I might lose interest in them especially if they don't fit in my lair's lore or if I haven't grown an emotional attachment to them.
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
Usually the only thing stopping me from buying dergs is a lack treaure, gems, or genes on the dragon. Or if I just dont need it. I tend to buy for breeding projects or pretty color schemes i happen across, so im almost always looking at a smaller selection.
Usually the only thing stopping me from buying dergs is a lack treaure, gems, or genes on the dragon. Or if I just dont need it. I tend to buy for breeding projects or pretty color schemes i happen across, so im almost always looking at a smaller selection.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
For me, its usually the price. I keep seeing pretty dragons, then I see there like 500 gems? Or, its when they have many unnamed or the same named children (it bothers me greatly for some reason)
For me, its usually the price. I keep seeing pretty dragons, then I see there like 500 gems? Or, its when they have many unnamed or the same named children (it bothers me greatly for some reason)
RYAN.png
lack of money, pretty much

or if they are related with the dragon I want to breed, I once bought a pair for 100kt each and then I discovered they were related, it was not cool,,
lack of money, pretty much

or if they are related with the dragon I want to breed, I once bought a pair for 100kt each and then I discovered they were related, it was not cool,,
duXZtd7.png
We don't like spending money :D
Outside of fodder a dragon has to be something we find really amazing and fairly cheap for us to actually buy it. Any slight problem we can find means we don't buy it. With thousands of dragons available and when we aren't looking for anything specific we can afford to be really picky.
There are times we go on a spending spree for new fodder breeding pairs and buy any pretty dragons under 20k but they're very rare and we avoid the AH for a while afterwards :D
We don't like spending money :D
Outside of fodder a dragon has to be something we find really amazing and fairly cheap for us to actually buy it. Any slight problem we can find means we don't buy it. With thousands of dragons available and when we aren't looking for anything specific we can afford to be really picky.
There are times we go on a spending spree for new fodder breeding pairs and buy any pretty dragons under 20k but they're very rare and we avoid the AH for a while afterwards :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Things that keep me from buying a dragon:

Offspring. I dont mind offapring, but not too many and all named. I really dislike unnamed offspring and names in all caps. And real names, so not Exalt or Fodder as name.

Element. I prefer the dragon to have matching eyes.

Basic genes.

And unnamed parents sometimes.

If its a first gen i prefer unbred or with the same dragon, and buy them both.

And ofcourse, if the price is too high.
Things that keep me from buying a dragon:

Offspring. I dont mind offapring, but not too many and all named. I really dislike unnamed offspring and names in all caps. And real names, so not Exalt or Fodder as name.

Element. I prefer the dragon to have matching eyes.

Basic genes.

And unnamed parents sometimes.

If its a first gen i prefer unbred or with the same dragon, and buy them both.

And ofcourse, if the price is too high.
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
Space.
Space.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
offspring, eye type, & parent names
very particular about these
offspring, eye type, & parent names
very particular about these
yzUX307.png
lairspace
lairspace
Not much, usually lair space and funds haha. It depends on the dragon, 'cause I can get very picky. If I'm considering several similar dragons, I prefer the parents not to have silly meme names, no meme offspring (unless it's one or two far down in a long offspring list) or bad eye color / type. Tertiary is also extremely important, as I hate leaving a tert basic.

I'm never bothered by unnamed offspring / parents or long offspring lists, to be honest I actually really like long offspring lists and often strive to create them in my own dragons (but I never resell non-fodder dragons, so...)
Not much, usually lair space and funds haha. It depends on the dragon, 'cause I can get very picky. If I'm considering several similar dragons, I prefer the parents not to have silly meme names, no meme offspring (unless it's one or two far down in a long offspring list) or bad eye color / type. Tertiary is also extremely important, as I hate leaving a tert basic.

I'm never bothered by unnamed offspring / parents or long offspring lists, to be honest I actually really like long offspring lists and often strive to create them in my own dragons (but I never resell non-fodder dragons, so...)
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13