Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fiona and galore are trans icons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Galore identifies as Galore and that is valid.
Galore identifies as Galore and that is valid.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="Chantilly" date="2020-01-23 17:35:22" ] [quote name="Lightningwind" date="2020-01-23 15:19:05" ] I'm preemptively claiming Fiona for the ace/aros, her one true love is her work. [/quote] [/quote]
Chantilly wrote on 2020-01-23 17:35:22:
Lightningwind wrote on 2020-01-23 15:19:05:
I'm preemptively claiming Fiona for the ace/aros, her one true love is her work.
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-01-23 17:27:36" ] Galore is a male guardian, the beards are exclusive to males of the species [/quote] Agreed. Male guardian and male pronouns, and there's nothing wrong with that? Like I said, if he was inspired by Gilmore's glorious goods like many think, then he's probably gay. No reason for galore to be anything else. Honestly I'd prefer if he were a cis gay. There's already a non-binary character, so him representing another group of people is nice.
Contaminate wrote on 2020-01-23 17:27:36:
Galore is a male guardian, the beards are exclusive to males of the species
Agreed. Male guardian and male pronouns, and there's nothing wrong with that? Like I said, if he was inspired by Gilmore's glorious goods like many think, then he's probably gay. No reason for galore to be anything else. Honestly I'd prefer if he were a cis gay. There's already a non-binary character, so him representing another group of people is nice.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Tbh...I’m still gonna think Galore is non-binary.... as a non-binary trans man who loves his design it makes me happy. Plus with the beard being “exclusive to male” guardians (meaning like, assigned male at birth).... humans grow beards when they go on testosterone HRT?[emoji=guardian confused size=1] People can think whatever they want, and it’s purely just theory unless staff wanted to confirm Galore’s gender as trans in any way, but there’s very little trans/nb rep out there so it’s nice to try to “create our own” when we have to. It’s so nice to actually have a confirmed trans character! And it’s been years but I still stand by trans Baldwin!
Tbh...I’m still gonna think Galore is non-binary.... as a non-binary trans man who loves his design it makes me happy. Plus with the beard being “exclusive to male” guardians (meaning like, assigned male at birth).... humans grow beards when they go on testosterone HRT?

People can think whatever they want, and it’s purely just theory unless staff wanted to confirm Galore’s gender as trans in any way, but there’s very little trans/nb rep out there so it’s nice to try to “create our own” when we have to. It’s so nice to actually have a confirmed trans character!

And it’s been years but I still stand by trans Baldwin!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="GlaxusPlaxus" date="2020-01-23 18:58:02" ] [quote name="Chantilly" date="2020-01-23 17:35:22" ] [quote name="Lightningwind" date="2020-01-23 15:19:05" ] I'm preemptively claiming Fiona for the ace/aros, her one true love is her work. [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=lucida console][size=4][color=#ad6200]O[/color][/size]h HELL yes. Fiona gives off such fantastic aroace vibes.
GlaxusPlaxus wrote on 2020-01-23 18:58:02:
Chantilly wrote on 2020-01-23 17:35:22:
Lightningwind wrote on 2020-01-23 15:19:05:
I'm preemptively claiming Fiona for the ace/aros, her one true love is her work.
postdivider.png
Oh HELL yes. Fiona gives off such fantastic aroace vibes.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
...i thought the whole "galore is a dragon, not a man" thing just means that he is a male dragon, not a man (which is used exclusively for humans)
...i thought the whole "galore is a dragon, not a man" thing just means that he is a male dragon, not a man (which is used exclusively for humans)
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[quote name="CometStorm" date="2020-01-23 22:17:12" ] ...i thought the whole "galore is a dragon, not a man" thing just means that he is a male dragon, not a man (which is used exclusively for humans) [/quote] Same. Is seemed like a silly comment that was made. Had the word been male not man, I don't think it would have been made.
CometStorm wrote on 2020-01-23 22:17:12:
Same. Is seemed like a silly comment that was made. Had the word been male not man, I don't think it would have been made.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Everyone saying they know Galore's gender like it's the law, he doesn't HAVE one. Staff has gone on file saying he's a dragon that uses he/him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Headcanon all you want! But when someone is expressing a headcanon you can't correct them with your own headcanon.

I personally love Galore, Fiona, Crim, and Roundsey just being the Trading Post Lesbians
Everyone saying they know Galore's gender like it's the law, he doesn't HAVE one. Staff has gone on file saying he's a dragon that uses he/him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Headcanon all you want! But when someone is expressing a headcanon you can't correct them with your own headcanon.

I personally love Galore, Fiona, Crim, and Roundsey just being the Trading Post Lesbians
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
@Rarmeowz She was confirmed trans [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2812274/4#post_42031300]here[/url]! [quote name="pokemonbutch" date="2020-01-23 22:27:16" ] Everyone saying they know Galore's gender like it's the law, he doesn't HAVE one. Staff has gone on file saying he's a dragon that uses he/him. Nothing more, nothing less. Headcanon all you want! But when someone is expressing a headcanon you can't correct them with your own headcanon. [/quote] Also, yes, this. Please keep it civil in this thread, everyone! Let other users have fun with their headcanons [emoji=pink star size=1]
@Rarmeowz She was confirmed trans here!
pokemonbutch wrote on 2020-01-23 22:27:16:

Also, yes, this. Please keep it civil in this thread, everyone! Let other users have fun with their headcanons
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@Rarmeowz
That has not been confirmed to my knowledge either way: Skydancer antennae could be like Bogsneak fins? But Fiona was confirmed in another FRD post here.
@Rarmeowz
That has not been confirmed to my knowledge either way: Skydancer antennae could be like Bogsneak fins? But Fiona was confirmed in another FRD post here.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8