Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fiona and galore are trans icons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
galore and fiona are trans and pining you cannot change my mind
as far as im concerned they got huge crushes on eachother but too nervous to tell one another.

she is so goblin looking and i STAN her so hard

(is it too early to be shipping fiona? yes. do i care? no.)
galore and fiona are trans and pining you cannot change my mind
as far as im concerned they got huge crushes on eachother but too nervous to tell one another.

she is so goblin looking and i STAN her so hard

(is it too early to be shipping fiona? yes. do i care? no.)
D4jazTx.png
Galore is trans? mtf or ftm?
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
[quote name="Spazzshadow" date="2020-01-23 13:41:28" ] Galore is trans? mtf or ftm? [/quote] Galore isn't trans. He's born male and identifies as male. Fiona is definitely trans though. Scribbles is also non-binary.
Spazzshadow wrote on 2020-01-23 13:41:28:

Galore isn't trans. He's born male and identifies as male. Fiona is definitely trans though. Scribbles is also non-binary.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
Feel free to head canon how ever you like but Galore is male. His name might have led to the confusion.
I was about to be really disappointed in myself for not noticing that. I'm flipping out over Fiona *heart eyes*!! I'm so happy there's a canon trans dragon <3 I have a few in my lair but its wonderful to have confirmed representation now.
Feel free to head canon how ever you like but Galore is male. His name might have led to the confusion.
I was about to be really disappointed in myself for not noticing that. I'm flipping out over Fiona *heart eyes*!! I'm so happy there's a canon trans dragon <3 I have a few in my lair but its wonderful to have confirmed representation now.
consider: dragon hormones. lightning do be lookin kinda smart
and also magic if nah
consider: dragon hormones. lightning do be lookin kinda smart
and also magic if nah
D4jazTx.png
oh ho! I see!
oh ho! I see!
@Spazzshadow folks thought Galore was non-binary when he was first introduced, myself included, because he was exclusively referred to with they/them pronouns, but in later posts was referred to with he/him.
@Spazzshadow folks thought Galore was non-binary when he was first introduced, myself included, because he was exclusively referred to with they/them pronouns, but in later posts was referred to with he/him.
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
Scribbles is canon nb, just saying.
Scribbles is canon nb, just saying.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I'm preemptively claiming Fiona for the ace/aros, her one true love is her work.
Galore is not trans but he is a big gay
Galore is not trans but he is a big gay
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8