Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your less-used FR aspects?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I can't stand the Fairgrounds. I already did my time on there when it was the most profitable way to grind for treasure, nowadays I get my money by sniping and exalting.
I can't stand the Fairgrounds. I already did my time on there when it was the most profitable way to grind for treasure, nowadays I get my money by sniping and exalting.
ancients are,,, eh? i like gaolers, but i'd don't really want one in my lair unless they've been perma baby'd
ancients are,,, eh? i like gaolers, but i'd don't really want one in my lair unless they've been perma baby'd
I despise the fairgrounds. I had to push my way through it, seeing as that and the coliseum were the only 2 ways of really profiting. I hate the coliseum too, but I still enjoy it when it's casual grinding. Not feverishly trying to gain profit.

I despise the fairgrounds. I had to push my way through it, seeing as that and the coliseum were the only 2 ways of really profiting. I hate the coliseum too, but I still enjoy it when it's casual grinding. Not feverishly trying to gain profit.

tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
my personal list:
-UMAs--I have 1 or 2 which is nothing considering the size of my lair
-XXXs
-Gen1s--I like hatching them to see what I get, but beyond that I really don't care
-any specific breed--I would hate to try to limit myself to just 1 or a couple breeds
-rare IDs
-offspring list--once I make the decision to breed a dragon, I don't care what their offspring list looks like
-badges (except the one I have rn which I think is cool lookin)
my personal list:
-UMAs--I have 1 or 2 which is nothing considering the size of my lair
-XXXs
-Gen1s--I like hatching them to see what I get, but beyond that I really don't care
-any specific breed--I would hate to try to limit myself to just 1 or a couple breeds
-rare IDs
-offspring list--once I make the decision to breed a dragon, I don't care what their offspring list looks like
-badges (except the one I have rn which I think is cool lookin)
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
I'm pretty into lore and coliseum fighting to earn money. I love making characters and building stories so its a lot of fun for me to work out the complex relationships and social standings among my dragons and write everything together. Most of my lore right now is a little bare-bones but I can't wait to have everything typed and set up.

I'm not so much into subspecies, ironically. I don't understand the appeal too much, and it seems a little... I can't quite find a word. The dragons themselves are usually cool, but I just don't get the point... And more than a little overprices imo. Of course, I mean no offense to those who like these and find the prices reasonable!!! I'm sure its fun to you and that's all that matters!!!

I never really touch the trading post anymore. It's not as interesting now that I'm not as new.

I dont care much for special ID's, but I do think there are lots of fun ones.
I'm pretty into lore and coliseum fighting to earn money. I love making characters and building stories so its a lot of fun for me to work out the complex relationships and social standings among my dragons and write everything together. Most of my lore right now is a little bare-bones but I can't wait to have everything typed and set up.

I'm not so much into subspecies, ironically. I don't understand the appeal too much, and it seems a little... I can't quite find a word. The dragons themselves are usually cool, but I just don't get the point... And more than a little overprices imo. Of course, I mean no offense to those who like these and find the prices reasonable!!! I'm sure its fun to you and that's all that matters!!!

I never really touch the trading post anymore. It's not as interesting now that I'm not as new.

I dont care much for special ID's, but I do think there are lots of fun ones.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10