Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your less-used FR aspects?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i don't do dom and i don't really exalt dragons unless i desperately need space. think my exalt number is still under 20

i also don't... use skins/accents? there are so many really pretty ones but i've literally never actually put one on any of my dragons. all the ones i'd consider using are either completely out of my price range or i just don't have a dragon for them so there isn't a point in getting them in the first place
i don't do dom and i don't really exalt dragons unless i desperately need space. think my exalt number is still under 20

i also don't... use skins/accents? there are so many really pretty ones but i've literally never actually put one on any of my dragons. all the ones i'd consider using are either completely out of my price range or i just don't have a dragon for them so there isn't a point in getting them in the first place
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
Lore. Site lore isn't very coherent; I'd have to worldbuild the heck out of it to get something I could write in, and I just don't care enough. All I want are pretty dragons.

I am very into matching apparel, and I make an effort to collect all the apparel so I always have things on hand to make outfits.
Lore. Site lore isn't very coherent; I'd have to worldbuild the heck out of it to get something I could write in, and I just don't care enough. All I want are pretty dragons.

I am very into matching apparel, and I make an effort to collect all the apparel so I always have things on hand to make outfits.
vSxK3u9.png
Not into:
- Breeding. Only bred my dragons for the achievement before they took that away.
- Bonding. So tedious.
- Old dragons or Naomis or special ids or glitch dragons.
- Mass hatches
- Fairgrounds. I think the only game I tried was Shock Switch. Can't remember.

Totally into:
- Making money
- Familiar collecting
- Lore. Though 90% of this is in my head. Don't care for site lore, though.
- UMs (especially customs) but very picky
- G1 doubles
Not into:
- Breeding. Only bred my dragons for the achievement before they took that away.
- Bonding. So tedious.
- Old dragons or Naomis or special ids or glitch dragons.
- Mass hatches
- Fairgrounds. I think the only game I tried was Shock Switch. Can't remember.

Totally into:
- Making money
- Familiar collecting
- Lore. Though 90% of this is in my head. Don't care for site lore, though.
- UMs (especially customs) but very picky
- G1 doubles
Vj90o7H.png
Gen 1s vs. Gen 2+ I don't give a sh*t if it's Gen 1 or Gen 2. For me Gen 1s are more for special dates. If it's pretty to look at as a Gen 2 I will pay for it. Also I'm a heavy breeder with many breeding projects for dream dragons so yes I want Gen 2+ dragons not Gen 1 who I can't even breed for "losing value" and are expensive potential parents.

Apparel/Outfit (It literally takes me hours before I settle on an outfit for my dragon) that I'm fine with some having funky apparel before sitting and making their outfits. I'm not doing that for all my dragons.

UMAs. Like I understand the appeal but I'm very picky when it comes to art. I have to look at it and fall in love and have a dragon for it or I just don't buy them outside of Fest ones to resell.

Gen 1s vs. Gen 2+ I don't give a sh*t if it's Gen 1 or Gen 2. For me Gen 1s are more for special dates. If it's pretty to look at as a Gen 2 I will pay for it. Also I'm a heavy breeder with many breeding projects for dream dragons so yes I want Gen 2+ dragons not Gen 1 who I can't even breed for "losing value" and are expensive potential parents.

Apparel/Outfit (It literally takes me hours before I settle on an outfit for my dragon) that I'm fine with some having funky apparel before sitting and making their outfits. I'm not doing that for all my dragons.

UMAs. Like I understand the appeal but I'm very picky when it comes to art. I have to look at it and fall in love and have a dragon for it or I just don't buy them outside of Fest ones to resell.

Popular things that I'm not into?
Don't know, usually I give a crap if something is popular.
Well, for one I never hatch eggs that I found. The dragons will look awful anyway, so I just sell them. If I want g1 I'll look through the AH.

Wasn't into the fairgrounds either, until I managed to learn g&g a week ago. Since then I tend to not breed some of my Dragons. I used to get all my money through breeding, lvling to 7 and then exalting them. Now I only exalt if I need space or during dominance push.

Where I spent my money? Everywhere. I buy too much apparels and too much skins and too much dragons... well, even with g&g I managed to be broke all the time...
Popular things that I'm not into?
Don't know, usually I give a crap if something is popular.
Well, for one I never hatch eggs that I found. The dragons will look awful anyway, so I just sell them. If I want g1 I'll look through the AH.

Wasn't into the fairgrounds either, until I managed to learn g&g a week ago. Since then I tend to not breed some of my Dragons. I used to get all my money through breeding, lvling to 7 and then exalting them. Now I only exalt if I need space or during dominance push.

Where I spent my money? Everywhere. I buy too much apparels and too much skins and too much dragons... well, even with g&g I managed to be broke all the time...
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Gen 1s, familiars (I plan to only attach them for lore reasons sooner or later), and exalting. Not just dominance, exalting in general.
Gen 1s, familiars (I plan to only attach them for lore reasons sooner or later), and exalting. Not just dominance, exalting in general.
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
I dont really care for Dom.

I do, however, aboslutely love Banesale!
I dont really care for Dom.

I do, however, aboslutely love Banesale!
SURlPKu.png
Gen 1s and the whole process of hatching them and scattering them etc.

It's SO expensive when you can search for dragons on the AH down to their color range. It seems like a waste to me. I have a few but just by chance, lol.

I also don't participate in Dom, at least not on purpose. I make my money solely by exalting fodder though, which is ironic.

I also rarely sell on the Auction House. The process for posting sales is so agonizingly tedious to me. I grew up playing MMOs, specifically World of Warcraft, so I'm used to a streamlined auction house that lets you split stacks to sell instead of you having to post 99 auctions of the same item one...by...one.

It's just not for me, lol. I'll hoardsell or melt it at Baldwin.
Gen 1s and the whole process of hatching them and scattering them etc.

It's SO expensive when you can search for dragons on the AH down to their color range. It seems like a waste to me. I have a few but just by chance, lol.

I also don't participate in Dom, at least not on purpose. I make my money solely by exalting fodder though, which is ironic.

I also rarely sell on the Auction House. The process for posting sales is so agonizingly tedious to me. I grew up playing MMOs, specifically World of Warcraft, so I'm used to a streamlined auction house that lets you split stacks to sell instead of you having to post 99 auctions of the same item one...by...one.

It's just not for me, lol. I'll hoardsell or melt it at Baldwin.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
I don’t do anything in the trading post except Pinkerton rip

Also don’t care much about familiar bonding. The only familiar related thing I care about is to complete my sprite collection lmao And that’s only because I accidentally am super close to finishing it

Also don’t care too much for lore rip. My dragons just live to earn money and that’s the extent of the lore I’ll ever give them.
I don’t do anything in the trading post except Pinkerton rip

Also don’t care much about familiar bonding. The only familiar related thing I care about is to complete my sprite collection lmao And that’s only because I accidentally am super close to finishing it

Also don’t care too much for lore rip. My dragons just live to earn money and that’s the extent of the lore I’ll ever give them.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Fairgrounds. You catch me there and I've been hacked cause I'm way to lazy to be grinding for treasure lol.

Also I don't bother bonding with familiars very often because I just have way to many attached to to many dragons.

I'm not a G1 collector either because I value rare colors and rare eye types over generation.

I don't breed my dragons anymore unless its by special request. Whats the point when There are so many dragon on the Ah to choose from?
Fairgrounds. You catch me there and I've been hacked cause I'm way to lazy to be grinding for treasure lol.

Also I don't bother bonding with familiars very often because I just have way to many attached to to many dragons.

I'm not a G1 collector either because I value rare colors and rare eye types over generation.

I don't breed my dragons anymore unless its by special request. Whats the point when There are so many dragon on the Ah to choose from?
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10