Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your less-used FR aspects?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Apparel, Skins, and Accents. I sometimes dress my dragons up lightly, but I mostly let their colors and genes be on spotlight.

That and caring about how and when someone else got the dragon (Gen I, old/special ID, etc). I have certain dragons that are sentimental because I have had them a long time or hatched them from an Unhatched egg on a specific date, but when I buy a dragon, all that matters is what they look like. Their colors, breed, eye color and type, and genes.
Apparel, Skins, and Accents. I sometimes dress my dragons up lightly, but I mostly let their colors and genes be on spotlight.

That and caring about how and when someone else got the dragon (Gen I, old/special ID, etc). I have certain dragons that are sentimental because I have had them a long time or hatched them from an Unhatched egg on a specific date, but when I buy a dragon, all that matters is what they look like. Their colors, breed, eye color and type, and genes.
I don't care for non g1s. at all, unless they have some sort of sentimental value to me.
I don't care for non g1s. at all, unless they have some sort of sentimental value to me.
Gen 1s. I have a couple, but they were all ones I hatched myself from eggs I found (or got for free, in the case of the banescale update) I wouldn't buy an egg or a valuable gen 1 myself.

Swipp as well. I get really impatient waiting for items, so I'll usually just buy the swipp item directly on the AH and sell the swipp materials I have.
Gen 1s. I have a couple, but they were all ones I hatched myself from eggs I found (or got for free, in the case of the banescale update) I wouldn't buy an egg or a valuable gen 1 myself.

Swipp as well. I get really impatient waiting for items, so I'll usually just buy the swipp item directly on the AH and sell the swipp materials I have.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Eggs. I'll buy a G1 already hatched on a certain day, but I don't hatch the eggs myself.

Also apparel. I'll use a piece here and there, but I don't see the point of covering a dragon so you can't see what it is. (And how do they fly with some of it?) The same with skins, although I find them more appealing than the apparel.
Eggs. I'll buy a G1 already hatched on a certain day, but I don't hatch the eggs myself.

Also apparel. I'll use a piece here and there, but I don't see the point of covering a dragon so you can't see what it is. (And how do they fly with some of it?) The same with skins, although I find them more appealing than the apparel.
LvA Contribution
breeding n site lore
breeding n site lore
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I never swap stuff at Swipps. He needs so much stuff that is only obtainable by wasting a ton of time grinding in coli. It’s so frustrating! I would rather make a good sandwich instead of wasting five hours getting special rocks to exchange for a single stupid apparel item.
I never swap stuff at Swipps. He needs so much stuff that is only obtainable by wasting a ton of time grinding in coli. It’s so frustrating! I would rather make a good sandwich instead of wasting five hours getting special rocks to exchange for a single stupid apparel item.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
i dont care for the coli. Its hard enough to get dragons that can survive for more than three rounds and the yields arent worth the food cost of dead dragons.
i dont care for the coli. Its hard enough to get dragons that can survive for more than three rounds and the yields arent worth the food cost of dead dragons.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
I'm absolutely uninterested in UMAs, G1 collecting, Egg hatching, and special IDs. I see people drop thousands of G in those things and always wonder how and why. Not to say I don't collect certain skins/accents, but they are never on my mind.

Also mass hatches I don't understand, I would rather sell my eggs than hatch.

Other things are triple dergs. I find them the most ugly of all dragon kinds and only have like, two of them? That will most certainly be exalted by the end of the year.

I also don't really collect many dragons. People with huge lairs also make me wonder how they can love them all at once. I don't do RPing aside from smaller events like for fests.
I'm absolutely uninterested in UMAs, G1 collecting, Egg hatching, and special IDs. I see people drop thousands of G in those things and always wonder how and why. Not to say I don't collect certain skins/accents, but they are never on my mind.

Also mass hatches I don't understand, I would rather sell my eggs than hatch.

Other things are triple dergs. I find them the most ugly of all dragon kinds and only have like, two of them? That will most certainly be exalted by the end of the year.

I also don't really collect many dragons. People with huge lairs also make me wonder how they can love them all at once. I don't do RPing aside from smaller events like for fests.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
anything’s that has to do with art. whether it be adoptables or umas, it just doesn’t interest me and i personally don’t want to spend my dragon cash on it.
i dont rp at all either. just not entertaining to me.
anything’s that has to do with art. whether it be adoptables or umas, it just doesn’t interest me and i personally don’t want to spend my dragon cash on it.
i dont rp at all either. just not entertaining to me.
she/her
I'm definitely not big on the Gen1 scene- never was, and never will be! And I suppose I don't give much attention to dressing up and apparel? I've seen so many beautiful ensembles that people have made, but personally I prefer really subtle accent pieces for the most part, as opposed to a full outfit.
I'm definitely not big on the Gen1 scene- never was, and never will be! And I suppose I don't give much attention to dressing up and apparel? I've seen so many beautiful ensembles that people have made, but personally I prefer really subtle accent pieces for the most part, as opposed to a full outfit.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10