Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your less-used FR aspects?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't mind much about g1s because I'm quite a picky person in terms of colors (althought, I do have soft spot if I accidentally get a fodder g1 and it has good scry...XD)
And I haven't drive into UMAs as much...sure I do have, but those are my own designs, not buying from other people XD

Also...I don't bother doing Tomo or Crim *cough*
I don't mind much about g1s because I'm quite a picky person in terms of colors (althought, I do have soft spot if I accidentally get a fodder g1 and it has good scry...XD)
And I haven't drive into UMAs as much...sure I do have, but those are my own designs, not buying from other people XD

Also...I don't bother doing Tomo or Crim *cough*
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Baldwin. I used to be super into it but now I only visit the old jabroni when I need glowing clawtips.
Baldwin. I used to be super into it but now I only visit the old jabroni when I need glowing clawtips.
1WhYQHt.png
I only ever have a few G1s at a time and have never really been that much into breeding. I've tried to make some cohesive lore a few times, but get bored of the story halfway through and abandon ship [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] For me, what it all boils down to is keeping FR low maintenance so it doesn't feel like a chore to play
I only ever have a few G1s at a time and have never really been that much into breeding. I've tried to make some cohesive lore a few times, but get bored of the story halfway through and abandon ship
For me, what it all boils down to is keeping FR low maintenance so it doesn't feel like a chore to play
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
i don't do:

- tomo
- crim
- dom
- special ids, oldies (all my oldies are dergs i've had for ages lmao), and dergs related to glitch dragons
- auctions
- personal lore
- g1/g2 imps

and tbh i probably wouldn't do baldwin if the stuff i need from him weren't so expensive on the AH fdgkjhfg, i've just found the whole process of leveling up my cauldron to be super tedious & most of what i need is super high-level :'D
i don't do:

- tomo
- crim
- dom
- special ids, oldies (all my oldies are dergs i've had for ages lmao), and dergs related to glitch dragons
- auctions
- personal lore
- g1/g2 imps

and tbh i probably wouldn't do baldwin if the stuff i need from him weren't so expensive on the AH fdgkjhfg, i've just found the whole process of leveling up my cauldron to be super tedious & most of what i need is super high-level :'D
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
Logging on

I feed and leave

That's it wheeee
Logging on

I feed and leave

That's it wheeee
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
I don’t care for G1s. I actually find it hard for myself to get attached to my G1s and I’ve only kept maybe 3? Over the years. I could fully gene up a dragon and everything and still wind up selling/rehoming it weeks or months later.

I also hate grinding in the coli. It’s so repetitive and boring imo. Very rarely will I get the motivation to spend more than maybe 30 mins in there.

I also don’t ever really breed dragons either.

I DO however shell out money to make dragons permababies and for nice eyes. I also love primal and multi eyes. I also love creating lore for my dragons even if it’s mostly in my head rn instead of bios.
I don’t care for G1s. I actually find it hard for myself to get attached to my G1s and I’ve only kept maybe 3? Over the years. I could fully gene up a dragon and everything and still wind up selling/rehoming it weeks or months later.

I also hate grinding in the coli. It’s so repetitive and boring imo. Very rarely will I get the motivation to spend more than maybe 30 mins in there.

I also don’t ever really breed dragons either.

I DO however shell out money to make dragons permababies and for nice eyes. I also love primal and multi eyes. I also love creating lore for my dragons even if it’s mostly in my head rn instead of bios.
accents/skins

partly because i can't understand how to put a well-dressed dragon together

mostly because I'm so broke I can't afford the nice UMAs LOL

additionally: reselling on AH for profit (because I don't understand it) and swipp
accents/skins

partly because i can't understand how to put a well-dressed dragon together

mostly because I'm so broke I can't afford the nice UMAs LOL

additionally: reselling on AH for profit (because I don't understand it) and swipp
3u37mIB.png
I’m not into hoarding money. I spend it on stuff I want, I don’t care if I don’t have anything saved. I spent it on something that made me at least momentarily happy, and that’s worth it.

Small lairs, they really aren’t my thing. I’d rather have all the pretties and only involve a small bit in lore.

I’m actually not into rping with other people outside of my own threads very much. I still do it from time to time though. I prefer stuff set within the bounds of my own lore, especially considering that most of my lore dragons aren’t allowed to leave their home. It hurts me every time I have to break my lore canon.

I’ve also never been into forum games. I see the vast majority as a waste of time.

For stuff I’m into, I’m into lore, art, and unique umas! I like seeing things that break the norm (:

I’m not into hoarding money. I spend it on stuff I want, I don’t care if I don’t have anything saved. I spent it on something that made me at least momentarily happy, and that’s worth it.

Small lairs, they really aren’t my thing. I’d rather have all the pretties and only involve a small bit in lore.

I’m actually not into rping with other people outside of my own threads very much. I still do it from time to time though. I prefer stuff set within the bounds of my own lore, especially considering that most of my lore dragons aren’t allowed to leave their home. It hurts me every time I have to break my lore canon.

I’ve also never been into forum games. I see the vast majority as a waste of time.

For stuff I’m into, I’m into lore, art, and unique umas! I like seeing things that break the norm (:

1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I don't do the Trading Post very much anymore, and I never really got into Dominance and the Coliseum ahaha
I don't do the Trading Post very much anymore, and I never really got into Dominance and the Coliseum ahaha
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
coli, baldwin, familiars and dominance
coli, baldwin, familiars and dominance
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10