Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your less-used FR aspects?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't breed my dragons anymore. Only used to do it for breeding projects and fodder so that whole aspect of the site is just redundant to me now! I also don't really coli anymore, that used to be my main income but I'm so sick of it ;_;

I do love G1s though! So that's where all my money goes and why I am poor. I also love Alchemy, I do lots of alchemy. I really really hated it at lower levels but now I can brew stuff I need or to sell and it's all good.
I don't breed my dragons anymore. Only used to do it for breeding projects and fodder so that whole aspect of the site is just redundant to me now! I also don't really coli anymore, that used to be my main income but I'm so sick of it ;_;

I do love G1s though! So that's where all my money goes and why I am poor. I also love Alchemy, I do lots of alchemy. I really really hated it at lower levels but now I can brew stuff I need or to sell and it's all good.
Heart.gif
  • UMAs (beyond my budget)
  • Most usermade art (that's changing fast)
  • Adoptables (I want to get some but I keep forgetting!)
  • Nuzlockes (same as adoptables)
  • Familiars for the most part - I don't collect them and usually forget to bond with them.
  • Eggs and gen1s, for the most part. With the exception of banescales and an occasional birthday hatch.
  • Until recently, badges (I just got into them last week)
  • Edit: Swipp! I've never been able to get into Swipp. Like, I waited nearly six years to finally get a ferret today. I think I did three other swaps ever.
  • UMAs (beyond my budget)
  • Most usermade art (that's changing fast)
  • Adoptables (I want to get some but I keep forgetting!)
  • Nuzlockes (same as adoptables)
  • Familiars for the most part - I don't collect them and usually forget to bond with them.
  • Eggs and gen1s, for the most part. With the exception of banescales and an occasional birthday hatch.
  • Until recently, badges (I just got into them last week)
  • Edit: Swipp! I've never been able to get into Swipp. Like, I waited nearly six years to finally get a ferret today. I think I did three other swaps ever.
LxbWmll.png
Honestly? Apparel, most of the time. Some people have elaborate outfits for their dragons, but most of mine just get 1-3 small pieces and they're done. But I don't like visual clutter and I prefer to let the genes do the work! I still keep apparel around and I'll buy a piece that I need here or there, but it's not a huge focus whatsoever.

Also, pretty much anything at the Crossroads except Baldwin. I regularly forget they're even there...

What I AM into: G1 Banescales, G1 pairing in general (I use G1s to create new lineages), regening dragons, GOAT EYES (and other Eye Types, especially for Earth Eyes), Special ID Number Dragons (I've hatched at least three with very special IDs!) including old Imperials, though less so now than I was, I still have some early 7 digits and a 6 digit Imp. And Breeding! I love breeding my dragons to create free exalt fodder/dragons to sell on AH, and especially with cool and rare color combos~
Honestly? Apparel, most of the time. Some people have elaborate outfits for their dragons, but most of mine just get 1-3 small pieces and they're done. But I don't like visual clutter and I prefer to let the genes do the work! I still keep apparel around and I'll buy a piece that I need here or there, but it's not a huge focus whatsoever.

Also, pretty much anything at the Crossroads except Baldwin. I regularly forget they're even there...

What I AM into: G1 Banescales, G1 pairing in general (I use G1s to create new lineages), regening dragons, GOAT EYES (and other Eye Types, especially for Earth Eyes), Special ID Number Dragons (I've hatched at least three with very special IDs!) including old Imperials, though less so now than I was, I still have some early 7 digits and a 6 digit Imp. And Breeding! I love breeding my dragons to create free exalt fodder/dragons to sell on AH, and especially with cool and rare color combos~
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
Lore.
Lore.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Not really into breeding dragons for any purpose other than making fodder. As a result, I also don't care about offspring lists...... I do love the satisifaction of geneing up a gen1 for my permas, but even my permas are churning out fodder for me, sooo.

That being said, I have kept a couple nice babies, sometimes they surprise me
Not really into breeding dragons for any purpose other than making fodder. As a result, I also don't care about offspring lists...... I do love the satisifaction of geneing up a gen1 for my permas, but even my permas are churning out fodder for me, sooo.

That being said, I have kept a couple nice babies, sometimes they surprise me
nnnnn Uncommon-Cute.png nnarmin || he/him
hchlv.gif
nntumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
I'm very stingy about apparel - I like to be able to see the dragon through it and will only really pile it on if I'm trying to cover up a specific color or part of a gene.

I'm also not terribly into breeding projects - I'll breed two dragons because it seems like they'll make nice babies occassionally, but never as like an extended plan. Mostly I just breed for fodder.

When I first joined I wasn't into dom and coli/exalting, but now I think it's one of the more fun parts of the game.

I also used to not understand the draw of G1s, but after 5 and a half years here it's honestly hard for me to get attached to anything I can just buy off the AH for 7kt - having to work towards making a G1 what I want it to be, or changing up/remixing my oldies, helps me connect a lot more and figure out where a dragon sits in my lore. Otherwise it just hangs in my lair for a month only to get either sold or yeeted to the Tidelord.
I'm very stingy about apparel - I like to be able to see the dragon through it and will only really pile it on if I'm trying to cover up a specific color or part of a gene.

I'm also not terribly into breeding projects - I'll breed two dragons because it seems like they'll make nice babies occassionally, but never as like an extended plan. Mostly I just breed for fodder.

When I first joined I wasn't into dom and coli/exalting, but now I think it's one of the more fun parts of the game.

I also used to not understand the draw of G1s, but after 5 and a half years here it's honestly hard for me to get attached to anything I can just buy off the AH for 7kt - having to work towards making a G1 what I want it to be, or changing up/remixing my oldies, helps me connect a lot more and figure out where a dragon sits in my lore. Otherwise it just hangs in my lair for a month only to get either sold or yeeted to the Tidelord.
...................................... VMlgRqE.png

gray | he/him
I care none for lore or my bestiary or breeding dragons... or fairgrounds.. haven't touched the coliseum in years..
what do i even do. im having an existential crisis now
I care none for lore or my bestiary or breeding dragons... or fairgrounds.. haven't touched the coliseum in years..
what do i even do. im having an existential crisis now
A lot of people use the Fairgrounds as a means to gather money and I just... can't be bothered.
A lot of people use the Fairgrounds as a means to gather money and I just... can't be bothered.
shop_banner.png
anything under "trading post"

anything under "trading post"

i don't really care about familiars either. i try to keep one of everything i get but im not going out of my way to get them buying/sniping fodder is another thing people seem very into.. i just exalt my own hatchlings also lore [emoji=coatl scared size=1] i don't do that at all... too much effort tbh i have been getting more into g1s as of late but i'm still not to the point where i'd spend more than like... 75g on a g1. and that's kind of pushing it lol
i don't really care about familiars either. i try to keep one of everything i get but im not going out of my way to get them

buying/sniping fodder is another thing people seem very into.. i just exalt my own hatchlings

also lore i don't do that at all... too much effort tbh

i have been getting more into g1s as of late but i'm still not to the point where i'd spend more than like... 75g on a g1. and that's kind of pushing it lol

> pigeon
> they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10