Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your less-used FR aspects?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="BornofFlame" date="2020-01-21 10:01:18" ] gen 1's crim and roundsey [/quote] Same.
BornofFlame wrote on 2020-01-21 10:01:18:
gen 1's
crim and roundsey
Same.
He/They
Familiar collecting
Gen 1 breeding or gene
Accents cause I’m too poor
Familiar collecting
Gen 1 breeding or gene
Accents cause I’m too poor
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Anything that's new enough that it costs 30x what it will in a few months lol
Anything that's new enough that it costs 30x what it will in a few months lol
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I don’t care about familiars or Crim. I also don’t use Baldwin or the Coli too often? And I only really breed my progens- I like the clean offspring list for my other dergs.
I don’t care about familiars or Crim. I also don’t use Baldwin or the Coli too often? And I only really breed my progens- I like the clean offspring list for my other dergs.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Special IDs
Accents/skins
Dominance
Site lore
Coatls
Crim

Uhhh AKA a lot of stuff that most of the site enjoys/uses regularly oops.
Special IDs
Accents/skins
Dominance
Site lore
Coatls
Crim

Uhhh AKA a lot of stuff that most of the site enjoys/uses regularly oops.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
Hmm... Every now and then I will have a random bout of being into Higher or Lower! The payout is so tiny but it somehow still feels like you are doing something, haha

Also, a thing that I am into that a lot of people are not is I guess... not breeding my dragons? I haven't bred a SINGLE pair yet and am planning on keeping it that way for the foreseeable future.
Hmm... Every now and then I will have a random bout of being into Higher or Lower! The payout is so tiny but it somehow still feels like you are doing something, haha

Also, a thing that I am into that a lot of people are not is I guess... not breeding my dragons? I haven't bred a SINGLE pair yet and am planning on keeping it that way for the foreseeable future.
ZXevdaA.gif
I don't like:
Apparel, mostly. I like small apparel items, but I like being able to clearly see the dragon's genes and colors, so I like my apparel coverage to be pretty small.

XXXs and to a lesser extent, gem genes. I find XXX dragons to be really boring, and I prefer XYZ's with some decent contrast. I dont dislike gem genes, but I'm also a fan of a lot of the simple/natural looking treasure genes, so I don't feel like I like them as much as many people.

I sort of like:
Accents. Again, not too much coverage, and I think the only UMA I've paid for was for my Rainbowbrite, but I do enjoy fest skins quite a bit and I like dressing everyone up in appropriate skins/accents for each festival.

Gen 1s. I don't prefer them to Gen 2+ dragons, but I like hatching eggs and geneing the dragons. I enjoy getting a random combination of colors and finding a way to make it pretty.

I really like:
Lore. My main reason for being on flight-rising, tbh, though you might not know it to see how little lore I've actually written for my permas.

Famliars. I don't expect to ever get the kickstarter familiars for example, but I like collecting coli familiar drops, and I'd love to have a set of sprites sometime in the distant, distant future.

Baldwin. Both the process of patiently transmuting until you have everything you need, and the brewable items themselves. I have a hard time spending treasure on apparel for the aforementioned reasons, but I like brewing it, I like the aethetic of the familiars, and I especially like basically all all the brewable genes.
I don't like:
Apparel, mostly. I like small apparel items, but I like being able to clearly see the dragon's genes and colors, so I like my apparel coverage to be pretty small.

XXXs and to a lesser extent, gem genes. I find XXX dragons to be really boring, and I prefer XYZ's with some decent contrast. I dont dislike gem genes, but I'm also a fan of a lot of the simple/natural looking treasure genes, so I don't feel like I like them as much as many people.

I sort of like:
Accents. Again, not too much coverage, and I think the only UMA I've paid for was for my Rainbowbrite, but I do enjoy fest skins quite a bit and I like dressing everyone up in appropriate skins/accents for each festival.

Gen 1s. I don't prefer them to Gen 2+ dragons, but I like hatching eggs and geneing the dragons. I enjoy getting a random combination of colors and finding a way to make it pretty.

I really like:
Lore. My main reason for being on flight-rising, tbh, though you might not know it to see how little lore I've actually written for my permas.

Famliars. I don't expect to ever get the kickstarter familiars for example, but I like collecting coli familiar drops, and I'd love to have a set of sprites sometime in the distant, distant future.

Baldwin. Both the process of patiently transmuting until you have everything you need, and the brewable items themselves. I have a hard time spending treasure on apparel for the aforementioned reasons, but I like brewing it, I like the aethetic of the familiars, and I especially like basically all all the brewable genes.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Hatching eggs. I enjoy geneing G1s, but I'd much rather buy one off the AH instead of hatching 20+ eggs to get one that isn't ugly.

Also most UMAs. I frequently browse the skin forums looking for one, but the super popular ones that you see everywhere don't work on the vast majority of the dragons I want them for. Fest skins always seem to fit better on my dragons.
Hatching eggs. I enjoy geneing G1s, but I'd much rather buy one off the AH instead of hatching 20+ eggs to get one that isn't ugly.

Also most UMAs. I frequently browse the skin forums looking for one, but the super popular ones that you see everywhere don't work on the vast majority of the dragons I want them for. Fest skins always seem to fit better on my dragons.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Gen 1s, other than for the occasional special hatchday, I don’t see the appeal when I could get an identical dragon for much cheaper and much more easily.

Familiars. Why does my pet need a pet? (This is an aspect of many pet games that I just don’t get)

Dom. That’s just ???, there’s a lot to it that’s very overwhelming and takes a lot of effort and time that I just don’t have.

And to a lesser extent, xxx dragons. Prior to fade/blend they all looked very same-y and were kinda boring. I haven’t really gone out of my way to get more.
Gen 1s, other than for the occasional special hatchday, I don’t see the appeal when I could get an identical dragon for much cheaper and much more easily.

Familiars. Why does my pet need a pet? (This is an aspect of many pet games that I just don’t get)

Dom. That’s just ???, there’s a lot to it that’s very overwhelming and takes a lot of effort and time that I just don’t have.

And to a lesser extent, xxx dragons. Prior to fade/blend they all looked very same-y and were kinda boring. I haven’t really gone out of my way to get more.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Don't pay attention to 90% of site canon lore.
Almost never pick up UMA/S
(at least not on purpose, I tend to win them in raffles for some reason)
Don't keep multiples of clothes unless I have an immediate use for the extra piece
(the exception: invisiblity cloaks)
Like the feeling of completing a G1, but I will never drop tons of gems to buy one
Generally don't give two hoots about eye types or colors
Not interested in Wildclaws and so don't buy the scrolls
XXX that aren't completely filled with colors, just... why. And even then.
Don't pay attention to 90% of site canon lore.
Almost never pick up UMA/S
(at least not on purpose, I tend to win them in raffles for some reason)
Don't keep multiples of clothes unless I have an immediate use for the extra piece
(the exception: invisiblity cloaks)
Like the feeling of completing a G1, but I will never drop tons of gems to buy one
Generally don't give two hoots about eye types or colors
Not interested in Wildclaws and so don't buy the scrolls
XXX that aren't completely filled with colors, just... why. And even then.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10