Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you tell rl people about FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
it really depends, i tell some of my friends about it but only one of them has joined and she's inactive lol
it really depends, i tell some of my friends about it but only one of them has joined and she's inactive lol
CUnQdgy.png
Most of my writing and drawings are of Flightrising dragons, and those are both two of my bigger hobbies. So if either get brought up I'll probably end up mentioning FR.

I've gotten a sister and a friend to join, but neither are super active. Besides that sister who really isn't that interested in it, I don't really talk to anyone about FR. My family and friends know I play it, but not much more than that.
Most of my writing and drawings are of Flightrising dragons, and those are both two of my bigger hobbies. So if either get brought up I'll probably end up mentioning FR.

I've gotten a sister and a friend to join, but neither are super active. Besides that sister who really isn't that interested in it, I don't really talk to anyone about FR. My family and friends know I play it, but not much more than that.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
A good chunk of my friends list is rl friends! Most of them are dead lairs now, though, but... they do exist!
A good chunk of my friends list is rl friends! Most of them are dead lairs now, though, but... they do exist!
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
I dragged one of my irl friends here yeah they know XDD
I dragged one of my irl friends here yeah they know XDD
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I've mentioned it to my mother quite a few times, generally when an update I'm really excited about happens or when I want advice.
I've also been trying to convince one of my friends to join, but he hasn't yet and I'm starting to give up on that dream, alas
I've mentioned it to my mother quite a few times, generally when an update I'm really excited about happens or when I want advice.
I've also been trying to convince one of my friends to join, but he hasn't yet and I'm starting to give up on that dream, alas

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
i have told friends about FR but none seemed interesting in joining.

shrugs
i have told friends about FR but none seemed interesting in joining.

shrugs
DmRdZYl.png
I've told loads of people about it.

"What are you gonna do later?"
"Pixel dragons."

I don't think anyone genuinely cares beyond... "Oh, you have a hobby." Or sometimes, "Oh, I love dragons! Tell me more."
I've told loads of people about it.

"What are you gonna do later?"
"Pixel dragons."

I don't think anyone genuinely cares beyond... "Oh, you have a hobby." Or sometimes, "Oh, I love dragons! Tell me more."
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
I managed to get my sister playing FR, and her and I often talk about it irl so my mom and stepdad know quite a lot about our.. troubles here lol. With my friends, I don't really bring it up that often since none of them really care for petsites, or don't anymore.
I managed to get my sister playing FR, and her and I often talk about it irl so my mom and stepdad know quite a lot about our.. troubles here lol. With my friends, I don't really bring it up that often since none of them really care for petsites, or don't anymore.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I end up telling people...

I call it my Dragon Game.
I end up telling people...

I call it my Dragon Game.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
lmao nah, none of my friends would be interested except for the two that already had an account before i met them (and now are mostly inactive)
lmao nah, none of my friends would be interested except for the two that already had an account before i met them (and now are mostly inactive)
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9