Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you tell rl people about FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't generally tell people outside of my family about this game. This is since most people I know aren't interested in dragons or something like this and they mostly don't really know much about fantasy-related things.

For an example of how much they don't know, one time I was playing this game when some friends of my parents were visiting. So when one person looked over at my screen and saw that I was in the Coliseum they asked me if I was playing World of Warcraft and were so convinced that I was playing World of Warcraft until I told them no really loudly. So unless people already know about fantasy and are already interested in it, I wouldn't tell people about Flight Rising.
I don't generally tell people outside of my family about this game. This is since most people I know aren't interested in dragons or something like this and they mostly don't really know much about fantasy-related things.

For an example of how much they don't know, one time I was playing this game when some friends of my parents were visiting. So when one person looked over at my screen and saw that I was in the Coliseum they asked me if I was playing World of Warcraft and were so convinced that I was playing World of Warcraft until I told them no really loudly. So unless people already know about fantasy and are already interested in it, I wouldn't tell people about Flight Rising.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I generally don't share my interests with anyone, especially if it's something that only appeals to a certain type of person, so no.
I generally don't share my interests with anyone, especially if it's something that only appeals to a certain type of person, so no.
When the merch was released I really wanted to get the shirt with the pixel dragons but I ended up not doing because it has "ask me about my pixel dragons" on it and I don't want anyone to know! So probably not unless they were a close friend!

The only person I really talk about it with is my partner, or other players. It's not really something people will "get" unless they grew up in the neopet era imo.
When the merch was released I really wanted to get the shirt with the pixel dragons but I ended up not doing because it has "ask me about my pixel dragons" on it and I don't want anyone to know! So probably not unless they were a close friend!

The only person I really talk about it with is my partner, or other players. It's not really something people will "get" unless they grew up in the neopet era imo.
Heart.gif
I never hide my hobbies and some are weirder than this
I never hide my hobbies and some are weirder than this
qR6otwA.png
I told one of my friends about it, but thats it so far. For the most part i only talk about it if im really excited about something that happened or if someone brought it up (latter hasn't happened yet though)
I told one of my friends about it, but thats it so far. For the most part i only talk about it if im really excited about something that happened or if someone brought it up (latter hasn't happened yet though)
furry_fiddle.png
I've told friends and gotten them into it actually, so that was fun. It's nice having people to share my enthusiasm about pretty dragons. Though none of them have gotten as into it as me haha. I've also mentioned it awkwardly to other friends and my parents on occasion, but usually end up referring to it as "my dragon game" [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Note that I am an Adult so I've sorta learned to not care if other people think my hobbies are lame. At this point I kinda take pride in my niche geeky interests. They're what make me interesting.
I've told friends and gotten them into it actually, so that was fun. It's nice having people to share my enthusiasm about pretty dragons. Though none of them have gotten as into it as me haha. I've also mentioned it awkwardly to other friends and my parents on occasion, but usually end up referring to it as "my dragon game"

Note that I am an Adult so I've sorta learned to not care if other people think my hobbies are lame. At this point I kinda take pride in my niche geeky interests. They're what make me interesting.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Yeah. Pretty much all of my friends are geeks, and I got one to join a while back, though he didn't play for long (I think his family got mad about how much time he spent on here, lol). And I rant about stuff that happens on here to my parents all the time. They probably just tune it out, not because they wouldn't like it (I have my parents to thank for my love of video games), it's just that I never stop talking about it once I start.
Yeah. Pretty much all of my friends are geeks, and I got one to join a while back, though he didn't play for long (I think his family got mad about how much time he spent on here, lol). And I rant about stuff that happens on here to my parents all the time. They probably just tune it out, not because they wouldn't like it (I have my parents to thank for my love of video games), it's just that I never stop talking about it once I start.
trick question
i already have
i just tell people that literally won't do anything with the information
trick question
i already have
i just tell people that literally won't do anything with the information
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
nope
i'm not much to share my internet habits with people i know irl, most they know is that i browse gaming based websites and occasionally reddit

though if they did know that i play fr i doubt they'd be surprised since i've always made my love of dragons clear
nope
i'm not much to share my internet habits with people i know irl, most they know is that i browse gaming based websites and occasionally reddit

though if they did know that i play fr i doubt they'd be surprised since i've always made my love of dragons clear
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
i already have to one friend! she even joined the game because of it ^_^ but i probably wouldn’t tell anyone else about it cuz she’s the only one that plays other games like this, like animal jam and dragon city, so...
i already have to one friend! she even joined the game because of it ^_^ but i probably wouldn’t tell anyone else about it cuz she’s the only one that plays other games like this, like animal jam and dragon city, so...
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9