Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you tell rl people about FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just don't tell anyone lol
I just don't tell anyone lol
wlLXM.gif
Yep, if I'm asked about it.

If someone is curious about it, the best way I'll explain it is "dragon neopets". They'll get the picture. I mean, come on; anyone who is anyone has at least heard of neopets, right? Or just mention "virtual dragon capitalism". Almost everyone I know has played, at one point in their lives, some form of dress-up game or played something that involved economics. FR is both. Which is cool! Something to relate to when discussing. C: I've gotten some close friends to join but they all done left because of either life stuff or were just bored of it. Understandable, since this ain't a fast paced game and doesn't require much attention.
Yep, if I'm asked about it.

If someone is curious about it, the best way I'll explain it is "dragon neopets". They'll get the picture. I mean, come on; anyone who is anyone has at least heard of neopets, right? Or just mention "virtual dragon capitalism". Almost everyone I know has played, at one point in their lives, some form of dress-up game or played something that involved economics. FR is both. Which is cool! Something to relate to when discussing. C: I've gotten some close friends to join but they all done left because of either life stuff or were just bored of it. Understandable, since this ain't a fast paced game and doesn't require much attention.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Somewhat, I convinced my sister into joining flightrising and she is already great at the game. Told my friends about it and they’re reaction was “k”
Somewhat, I convinced my sister into joining flightrising and she is already great at the game. Told my friends about it and they’re reaction was “k”
Ha ha ha...

Never, they never let go of anything and they're kinda mean sooooo... Nope
Ha ha ha...

Never, they never let go of anything and they're kinda mean sooooo... Nope
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
flight rising is not something I just go around talking about, but I don't hide it either. Like, if you see me playing and ask about it, I'd talk,
I'm also not the most social person in general
flight rising is not something I just go around talking about, but I don't hide it either. Like, if you see me playing and ask about it, I'd talk,
I'm also not the most social person in general
+2 FR time
he/they
i dont really mention it openly. id bet that only a handful of people know that i play.

if ya ask me bout it, sure i'll talk about it but i dont go around just telling anyone about it
i dont really mention it openly. id bet that only a handful of people know that i play.

if ya ask me bout it, sure i'll talk about it but i dont go around just telling anyone about it
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
My parents are aware that me and my sis play (I don't think they could avoid that if they tried) and all my friends know. My work colleagues know I play a variety of games, but I don't see much reason to bring up flight rising specifically. They tend to be interested in suggestions for console games or dnd instead of pet sims.
My parents are aware that me and my sis play (I don't think they could avoid that if they tried) and all my friends know. My work colleagues know I play a variety of games, but I don't see much reason to bring up flight rising specifically. They tend to be interested in suggestions for console games or dnd instead of pet sims.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
Nah. I don’t really run in the kinds of circles anymore that would probably enjoy Flight Rising. My SO knows I play because I’ve told him in passing, but he doesn’t know much in detail about the game beyond that I play it because it’s “nostalgic.” I also have a friend who I met over a music-related Discord server who plays, and tbh I can’t even remember how it came up in conversation in the first place but that was pretty cool to find out! That’s really about it though.

I used to have some friends who were into pet games and such who would probably enjoy FR if they aren’t already here by chance or haven’t moved on to other things by now, but we all kinda naturally drifted apart some time ago. It definitely draws a certain kind of crowd over others (mostly artsy/nerdy folk who have been on the Internet for a while and enjoy fantasy games). I’m not opposed to bringing it up if I got to know someone else with those kinds of interests, it’s just not super common to meet them in my college major/line of work/etc :P

That said, I’m not ashamed of it either. I’ve kind of outgrown caring too much about what other people think of my hobbies and I’ve definitely pulled FR up on my phone/laptop in public places before while waiting around or taking a break from studying. I just don’t often feel the need to bring up the more niche things I’m into in conversation in general.
Nah. I don’t really run in the kinds of circles anymore that would probably enjoy Flight Rising. My SO knows I play because I’ve told him in passing, but he doesn’t know much in detail about the game beyond that I play it because it’s “nostalgic.” I also have a friend who I met over a music-related Discord server who plays, and tbh I can’t even remember how it came up in conversation in the first place but that was pretty cool to find out! That’s really about it though.

I used to have some friends who were into pet games and such who would probably enjoy FR if they aren’t already here by chance or haven’t moved on to other things by now, but we all kinda naturally drifted apart some time ago. It definitely draws a certain kind of crowd over others (mostly artsy/nerdy folk who have been on the Internet for a while and enjoy fantasy games). I’m not opposed to bringing it up if I got to know someone else with those kinds of interests, it’s just not super common to meet them in my college major/line of work/etc :P

That said, I’m not ashamed of it either. I’ve kind of outgrown caring too much about what other people think of my hobbies and I’ve definitely pulled FR up on my phone/laptop in public places before while waiting around or taking a break from studying. I just don’t often feel the need to bring up the more niche things I’m into in conversation in general.
Never be afraid to ping me!
I do
I do
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
My roommate saw me playing. Once in awhile he'd look at me on my laptop and say "You playing that dragon game?"
My roommate saw me playing. Once in awhile he'd look at me on my laptop and say "You playing that dragon game?"
1WhYQHt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9