Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you tell rl people about FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I got my sister into it, though she's a pretty casual player. Besides that, no not really.

FR appeals to a very specific type of person and truthfully I've yet to meet someone who I think would like it. I'm also not super open about playing the game, so I very seldom get people who ask about it. If someone does ask I just say "Dragon Neopets" and I've yet to see someone show much interest in it so I've just sort of given up lol.
I got my sister into it, though she's a pretty casual player. Besides that, no not really.

FR appeals to a very specific type of person and truthfully I've yet to meet someone who I think would like it. I'm also not super open about playing the game, so I very seldom get people who ask about it. If someone does ask I just say "Dragon Neopets" and I've yet to see someone show much interest in it so I've just sort of given up lol.
td9UiZS.png
everyone i know irl dont speak english and wouldnt care anyway sooo
everyone i know irl dont speak english and wouldnt care anyway sooo
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
yee I offten talk about it with one friend, I like to just randomly start ranting and comment on dragons which I got and just show em off to her and so
yee I offten talk about it with one friend, I like to just randomly start ranting and comment on dragons which I got and just show em off to her and so
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I've mentioned it to my mom a few times, but she doesn't care much about games. I do have a few friends I think would enjoy it. Alas, I'm openly ace here and I'd like to not give that up. Practically everyone I know would not approve, and they'd likely think it odd for me to invite them to play a game without disclosing my username.
I've mentioned it to my mom a few times, but she doesn't care much about games. I do have a few friends I think would enjoy it. Alas, I'm openly ace here and I'd like to not give that up. Practically everyone I know would not approve, and they'd likely think it odd for me to invite them to play a game without disclosing my username.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Yeah, I do tell people about it, but not in a way that site staff would be happy to hear about ahah. I don't think anyone I've ever talked to FR about has ended up joining the site but it's a nice way to vent about issues I have with admin without having mods delete the posts. ¯\_([emoji=coatl laughing size=1])_/¯
Yeah, I do tell people about it, but not in a way that site staff would be happy to hear about ahah. I don't think anyone I've ever talked to FR about has ended up joining the site but it's a nice way to vent about issues I have with admin without having mods delete the posts. ¯\_()_/¯
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I can cross off too many people I know because they barely seem to be able to handle an email account, but mostly they're not playing games or interested in dragons. The site is recommendable, to people I don't know.
I can cross off too many people I know because they barely seem to be able to handle an email account, but mostly they're not playing games or interested in dragons. The site is recommendable, to people I don't know.
Absolutley! I ramble about it to anyone who will listen XD
Absolutley! I ramble about it to anyone who will listen XD
they/them | fr time +8 | active/inactive | wishlist
I have. I've had <10 people join the game. My bf was really into it for about a year while his leg was injured, but once he went back to work he moved onto other things. Every now and again I'll mention something cool and he'll log in for 10 min to see what's up. A few of my other friends joined, but I'm not even sure if they stayed around long enough that they were able to complete their first nestings.

Every once in a while I'll look though their dead lairs, but considering I don't really interact with users it's really not any skin off my back that they didn't stick around. This is my sort of "zen" place if that makes sense? I just come on here to do my own thing... occasionally I do wish that I were able to create some inter-clan lore with other user(s), but for the most part I'm content to just do my own thing.
I have. I've had <10 people join the game. My bf was really into it for about a year while his leg was injured, but once he went back to work he moved onto other things. Every now and again I'll mention something cool and he'll log in for 10 min to see what's up. A few of my other friends joined, but I'm not even sure if they stayed around long enough that they were able to complete their first nestings.

Every once in a while I'll look though their dead lairs, but considering I don't really interact with users it's really not any skin off my back that they didn't stick around. This is my sort of "zen" place if that makes sense? I just come on here to do my own thing... occasionally I do wish that I were able to create some inter-clan lore with other user(s), but for the most part I'm content to just do my own thing.
I have no issue telling people about Flight Rising.
I have no issue telling people about Flight Rising.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
i mean I only got into it because of my friend sometimes showing me bits of it. Specifically the bows update I think? But I don’t really tell other people about it much other than to show off artwork I got of my favorite boy haha
i mean I only got into it because of my friend sometimes showing me bits of it. Specifically the bows update I think? But I don’t really tell other people about it much other than to show off artwork I got of my favorite boy haha
bVzIUfv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9