Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would you tell rl people about FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
constantly~ I have dragged a few friends into dragon hell but all have left since this game is a bit hard to get into. However, all friends not part of FR know I call it "Dragon Capitalist Simulator"

my friends may not know what I'm talking about, but they are extremely supportive.
constantly~ I have dragged a few friends into dragon hell but all have left since this game is a bit hard to get into. However, all friends not part of FR know I call it "Dragon Capitalist Simulator"

my friends may not know what I'm talking about, but they are extremely supportive.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
I like to show off my dragons (and lore) to basically any of my friends that will let me. It helps that we all like dragons/fantasy/creative things. One of them even joined because she thought it looked cool!

As for my family, I tell them some things, like in game events I'm excited for or dragons I'm especially proud of. They don't know as much, but they know I play some "dragon dress-up game" that I really like.
I like to show off my dragons (and lore) to basically any of my friends that will let me. It helps that we all like dragons/fantasy/creative things. One of them even joined because she thought it looked cool!

As for my family, I tell them some things, like in game events I'm excited for or dragons I'm especially proud of. They don't know as much, but they know I play some "dragon dress-up game" that I really like.
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
ive only told a handful of friends because we all used to play pet sites together back when we were younger. a few of them joined but none of them stuck around.
ive only told a handful of friends because we all used to play pet sites together back when we were younger. a few of them joined but none of them stuck around.
I've talked with most of my friends about it because they're nerds like me.
I've talked with most of my friends about it because they're nerds like me.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
Sure, after all it's a game I like to play, so why not, haha. Though FR isn't a huge part of my life, so I usually don't even think about speaking of it during a conversation, but sometimes I like to show my family members or friends some dragons I've hatched, or talk about events, for example. I do, though, speak a lot about Flight Rising irl while talking to my gf, simply because she also plays it and we like to discuss pretty much everything, from genes and colours to our own dragons.
Sure, after all it's a game I like to play, so why not, haha. Though FR isn't a huge part of my life, so I usually don't even think about speaking of it during a conversation, but sometimes I like to show my family members or friends some dragons I've hatched, or talk about events, for example. I do, though, speak a lot about Flight Rising irl while talking to my gf, simply because she also plays it and we like to discuss pretty much everything, from genes and colours to our own dragons.
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Definitely not. I don’t know why, but it seems to me that games that can be classified as virtual pet games get a negative stigma when you enter the adult-but-not-totally-adult stage because they are childish and silly.(which I know isn’t true)
And I try to be secretive about my hobbies with other people. I don’t usually feel comfortable sharing them unless I’m in a place where they wouldn’t be classified as weird.
I REALLY wish I could though. I’m just worried what would happen if my friends figured out I’m not out of the “pet game phase” yet like they are. Probably nothing will happen, that’s good ol paranoia
Definitely not. I don’t know why, but it seems to me that games that can be classified as virtual pet games get a negative stigma when you enter the adult-but-not-totally-adult stage because they are childish and silly.(which I know isn’t true)
And I try to be secretive about my hobbies with other people. I don’t usually feel comfortable sharing them unless I’m in a place where they wouldn’t be classified as weird.
I REALLY wish I could though. I’m just worried what would happen if my friends figured out I’m not out of the “pet game phase” yet like they are. Probably nothing will happen, that’s good ol paranoia
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I wouldn't. There has never arisen a situation where I felt like I needed to tell anyone about dragon capitalism simulator.
I wouldn't. There has never arisen a situation where I felt like I needed to tell anyone about dragon capitalism simulator.
shop_banner.png
I am not starting a conversation with it, but yea, sometimes, in given situations.
But i refer to FR as "the dragon game" which most people won't shock, as they know I already played "the horse game" or "the lion game" or "pixel games" in general^^
I am not starting a conversation with it, but yea, sometimes, in given situations.
But i refer to FR as "the dragon game" which most people won't shock, as they know I already played "the horse game" or "the lion game" or "pixel games" in general^^
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

I've made my sister play it but she sort of stopped playing, just does stuff every now and then :/
I've showed my mum a few dragons but that's it.
I've made my sister play it but she sort of stopped playing, just does stuff every now and then :/
I've showed my mum a few dragons but that's it.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
I call it my silly dragon game to my husband. My eldest kid wants to play it badly, he loved watching notn go down.
I call it my silly dragon game to my husband. My eldest kid wants to play it badly, he loved watching notn go down.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9