Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s YOUR feeding order?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Plants > Insects >Feed all.
My plants are in the 70k stored foodpoint range and will last me for a long while. All of my imps are on a salad diet.
Plants > Insects >Feed all.
My plants are in the 70k stored foodpoint range and will last me for a long while. All of my imps are on a salad diet.
shop_banner.png
Plants>Seafood>Insects>Meat
Plants>Seafood>Insects>Meat
1WhYQHt.png
Plants, then Insects or Seafood (I switch it up frequently), then Meat. I don't really need to use selective feeding, since I'm well-stocked in everything all the time thanks to being in the coli a ton, but it's kinda fun.
Plants, then Insects or Seafood (I switch it up frequently), then Meat. I don't really need to use selective feeding, since I'm well-stocked in everything all the time thanks to being in the coli a ton, but it's kinda fun.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
plants > seafood > insects > meat. i wouldn't even need meat if it weren't for that one wildclaw >:(
plants > seafood > insects > meat. i wouldn't even need meat if it weren't for that one wildclaw >:(
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Whatever I have the most of after a converting run, in order.

At the moment it's actually backwards - plants, seafood, meat, insects.

I could go on another converting run after all the coli farming for NotN but really don't need to yet. Insects, as my lowest stockpile, still have about 5k left, lol.
Whatever I have the most of after a converting run, in order.

At the moment it's actually backwards - plants, seafood, meat, insects.

I could go on another converting run after all the coli farming for NotN but really don't need to yet. Insects, as my lowest stockpile, still have about 5k left, lol.
Plants, seafood, insects, meat :D
We go from losing almost 100 meat points to 20.
Plants, seafood, insects, meat :D
We go from losing almost 100 meat points to 20.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Seafood -> Meat -> Plants -> Insects
my bug-eaters were eating me out of house and home
and for some reason we've been drowning in sushi
Seafood -> Meat -> Plants -> Insects
my bug-eaters were eating me out of house and home
and for some reason we've been drowning in sushi
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
Plants, Bugs, Seafood, Meat

My dragons eat soo much meat!!
Plants, Bugs, Seafood, Meat

My dragons eat soo much meat!!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Plants > Insects > Seafood > Meat

literally only because of my food stores. Have a load of Plants but not much Meat.
Plants > Insects > Seafood > Meat

literally only because of my food stores. Have a load of Plants but not much Meat.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-01-06 12:43:07" ] Plants, then Insects, then Seafood, then Meat [/quote] Yup, that's my order too. I actually have more Insects than Plants right now, but sooner or later I'll run low, and Plants are still cheaper on the AH.
Contaminate wrote on 2020-01-06 12:43:07:
Plants, then Insects, then Seafood, then Meat

Yup, that's my order too. I actually have more Insects than Plants right now, but sooner or later I'll run low, and Plants are still cheaper on the AH.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8