Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s YOUR feeding order?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
plants, occasionally seafood and the the variety option. They’re eating way less meat right now though which is the one thing I wanted haha
plants, occasionally seafood and the the variety option. They’re eating way less meat right now though which is the one thing I wanted haha
bVzIUfv.png
I feed based on most food points > least food points. So if I have 20 meat points and 43 plant points, I'd feed plants first. It definitely helps save food for dragons who only eat one type of food.
I feed based on most food points > least food points. So if I have 20 meat points and 43 plant points, I'd feed plants first. It definitely helps save food for dragons who only eat one type of food.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Plants, Seafood, Meat, Insects for me
Plants, Seafood, Meat, Insects for me
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Meat > Seafood > Plants or Insects
I have a lot of meat and seafood so I use that first then plants and insects I switch between.
Meat > Seafood > Plants or Insects
I have a lot of meat and seafood so I use that first then plants and insects I switch between.
I actually haven't used it. I only convert food when I'm out of everything anyway. They used to eat my meat more than anything else, but I breed changed a few from Guardians to Fae and Tundras and that problem went away.
I actually haven't used it. I only convert food when I'm out of everything anyway. They used to eat my meat more than anything else, but I breed changed a few from Guardians to Fae and Tundras and that problem went away.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
plants > bugs > all-button for seafood/meat
plants > bugs > all-button for seafood/meat
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Plant -> Seafood -> Meat -> Insect
Plant -> Seafood -> Meat -> Insect
Plants, insects, seafood, meat! I've only got one Wildclaw and no one else eats exclusively meat. I save the seafood for 'last' for my coatls.
Plants, insects, seafood, meat! I've only got one Wildclaw and no one else eats exclusively meat. I save the seafood for 'last' for my coatls.
Buying Food UMAs
plants, insect, and seafood/meat depends on what I have more of.
plants, insect, and seafood/meat depends on what I have more of.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
I don't use selective feeding, all my dragons eat bugs.
I don't use selective feeding, all my dragons eat bugs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8