Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s YOUR feeding order?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Plants, insects, seafood, then meat.
Plants, insects, seafood, then meat.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
Plant, insect, seafood, meat.
Plant, insect, seafood, meat.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Seafood, insect, plant, meat
I thought I'd be able to feed them mainly plants, but they chewed through 1000+ plants QUICK. Now I just do my order based on how much of a certain thing I have, which rn is seafood.
Seafood, insect, plant, meat
I thought I'd be able to feed them mainly plants, but they chewed through 1000+ plants QUICK. Now I just do my order based on how much of a certain thing I have, which rn is seafood.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[quote name="Chiad" date="2020-01-06 12:56:29" ] Plants, then insects. Every now and then I feel bad for that one Mirror who's waiting for a breed change and feed meat last, but only rarely. [/quote] Make sure he knows he is a very Good and Patient boy
Chiad wrote on 2020-01-06 12:56:29:
Plants, then insects. Every now and then I feel bad for that one Mirror who's waiting for a breed change and feed meat last, but only rarely.

Make sure he knows he is a very Good and Patient boy
sBdLZtA.png
Seafood, insects, plants, meat. It changes depending on how much I currently have of a certain type.
Seafood, insects, plants, meat. It changes depending on how much I currently have of a certain type.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I’m surprised so many people also do Meat last, i was expecting a lot of Seafood with Coatls and Imps beings as popular as they are
I’m surprised so many people also do Meat last, i was expecting a lot of Seafood with Coatls and Imps beings as popular as they are
sBdLZtA.png
plants, insects, seafood, meat.
plants, insects, seafood, meat.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Right to left because I can now, lol. Sorry, my dear Imperials, we may not be as low on Seafood now, but you are still forced vegetarians.
Right to left because I can now, lol. Sorry, my dear Imperials, we may not be as low on Seafood now, but you are still forced vegetarians.
I go with whatever I have the most of first, and then go from there. Except plants is first right now, since I'm trying to level up to get some mums for the Blossoms trade.
I go with whatever I have the most of first, and then go from there. Except plants is first right now, since I'm trying to level up to get some mums for the Blossoms trade.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I go from what I have most of to what I have least of
I go from what I have most of to what I have least of
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8