Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s YOUR feeding order?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-01-06 14:02:31" ] [quote name="Chiad" date="2020-01-06 12:56:29" ] Plants, then insects. Every now and then I feel bad for that one Mirror who's waiting for a breed change and feed meat last, but only rarely. [/quote] Make sure he knows he is a very Good and Patient boy [/quote] :D He is very patient, and mostly good. I think I'm going to move him higher on my projects list to save him from perpetual frustration when he looks in the cupboard.
Contaminate wrote on 2020-01-06 14:02:31:
Chiad wrote on 2020-01-06 12:56:29:
Plants, then insects. Every now and then I feel bad for that one Mirror who's waiting for a breed change and feed meat last, but only rarely.

Make sure he knows he is a very Good and Patient boy

:D He is very patient, and mostly good. I think I'm going to move him higher on my projects list to save him from perpetual frustration when he looks in the cupboard.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
backwards
i have an even amount now
backwards
i have an even amount now
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Plants---- everything else
Plants---- everything else
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Seafood, plants, then either plants then meat or meat then plants depending on which is lower.
I have 4 dragons that eat only meat, and 4 that eat only insects, then like 20-23 others that either meat or insects-
Seafood, plants, then either plants then meat or meat then plants depending on which is lower.
I have 4 dragons that eat only meat, and 4 that eat only insects, then like 20-23 others that either meat or insects-

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
I go from right to left. My clan eats way too many insects. The others, the order doesn't really matter too much, but insects must go last. And they still eat twice as many insects compared to the others -_-
I go from right to left. My clan eats way too many insects. The others, the order doesn't really matter too much, but insects must go last. And they still eat twice as many insects compared to the others -_-
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Seafood, plants, meat, insects. I'm usually very low on meat thanks to some time spent as a mono wild-claw lair so my mirrors need to eat fish for awhile! I really don't like the idea of insects being food so only dragons who won't eat anything else gets them.
Seafood, plants, meat, insects. I'm usually very low on meat thanks to some time spent as a mono wild-claw lair so my mirrors need to eat fish for awhile! I really don't like the idea of insects being food so only dragons who won't eat anything else gets them.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
for me its plants > meat > insects > seafood. my seafood is for my coatls, not for you darn imps >:((
for me its plants > meat > insects > seafood. my seafood is for my coatls, not for you darn imps >:((
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
Plants, Seafood, Bugs, Meat
Plants, Seafood, Bugs, Meat
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Plants, Seafood, Meat, Insects
Plants, Seafood, Meat, Insects
Insects, then everything else. I have a lot of insects for some reason (I think I accidentally converted a large batch?) so I'm trying to get rid of some. I have a lot of imps and they eat everything, so it works out well. My seafood stores are recovering nicely now.
Insects, then everything else. I have a lot of insects for some reason (I think I accidentally converted a large batch?) so I'm trying to get rid of some. I have a lot of imps and they eat everything, so it works out well. My seafood stores are recovering nicely now.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8