Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s YOUR feeding order?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Plants, bugs, then default. I might be switching plants/bugs around depending on how low my food stores for each are ^^
Plants, bugs, then default. I might be switching plants/bugs around depending on how low my food stores for each are ^^
Seafood, Plants, Insects, Meat. I switch up the last two, but I've got so many pages of the first two in my vault, and might as well use them up!
Seafood, Plants, Insects, Meat. I switch up the last two, but I've got so many pages of the first two in my vault, and might as well use them up!
Plants -> Seafood -> Meat -> Insects
Plants -> Seafood -> Meat -> Insects
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Seafood, plants, meat, insects. For whatever reason I have a huge amount of seafood; I also have a lot of Mirrors and I'm tired of them swarming through my meat stores. Plants next because I don't have many primary plant-eaters but for whatever reason I have fewer plants than seafood. Meat before insects because apparently I have almost a dozen Faes who can't eat anything else?? I don't know when this happened but I certainly don't need anything else eating those insects because they seem harder to come by to me.
Seafood, plants, meat, insects. For whatever reason I have a huge amount of seafood; I also have a lot of Mirrors and I'm tired of them swarming through my meat stores. Plants next because I don't have many primary plant-eaters but for whatever reason I have fewer plants than seafood. Meat before insects because apparently I have almost a dozen Faes who can't eat anything else?? I don't know when this happened but I certainly don't need anything else eating those insects because they seem harder to come by to me.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
On a not unrelated note, the price of plants has jumped 4kt/stack.
On a not unrelated note, the price of plants has jumped 4kt/stack.
mkpoaHZ.png
[center][emoji=plant size=1] > [emoji=seafood size=1] > [emoji=insect size=1] > [emoji=meat size=1][/center] I've been gathering plants daily for a prettttttty long time for the change of getting a [gamedb item=25280]here and there, so I have more plants than I know what to do with.
> > >

I've been gathering plants daily for a prettttttty long time for the change of getting a Pretty Pink Mumshere and there, so I have more plants than I know what to do with.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
I'm sure there's a way I could look at what each dragon's diet is and figure out my lair's optimal order, but for now I'm going with either Seafood or Plants, then Meat, with Insects being last.

With the default feeding system, I end up needing way more insects than the other three foods. I could convert, like, 20k plant points and be set for several months, because just about no one ate plants.
I'm sure there's a way I could look at what each dragon's diet is and figure out my lair's optimal order, but for now I'm going with either Seafood or Plants, then Meat, with Insects being last.

With the default feeding system, I end up needing way more insects than the other three foods. I could convert, like, 20k plant points and be set for several months, because just about no one ate plants.
I have everything eat plants that can eat plants, then I autofeed the rest--things are much more balanced now!
I have everything eat plants that can eat plants, then I autofeed the rest--things are much more balanced now!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
seafood (idk how this happened) -> plants -> insects -> meat
seafood (idk how this happened) -> plants -> insects -> meat
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
plants -> insects -> seafood -> meat

I don't know where I got so many insects, because they used to be what my lair ate most, but for now I'm just feeding them in order of what I have the most of to the least.
plants -> insects -> seafood -> meat

I don't know where I got so many insects, because they used to be what my lair ate most, but for now I'm just feeding them in order of what I have the most of to the least.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8