Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
2 eggs + 1 vista.
2 eggs + 1 vista.
NotN is a family event lol My eldest kiddo is 12 and so eagerly waiting to join. He loves hearing about the loot I get (or more like, glues himself to my shoulder) He's my cheerleader during NotN lol

We've got a light egg in coli, 2 chests from gathering and 18 from coli. We're not opening until a few days from now, when I set up a tracking sheet. I like tracking my stuff.

He was telling me to go to the "smokey forest" *laugh*
NotN is a family event lol My eldest kiddo is 12 and so eagerly waiting to join. He loves hearing about the loot I get (or more like, glues himself to my shoulder) He's my cheerleader during NotN lol

We've got a light egg in coli, 2 chests from gathering and 18 from coli. We're not opening until a few days from now, when I set up a tracking sheet. I like tracking my stuff.

He was telling me to go to the "smokey forest" *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
i already got 3 eggs!! sold one, hatched one (sold him because blood/honey/fern doesnt go spectacularly together >.>), and debating on selling or hatching the last one! i’ve also managed to get a set of each of the new apparel in the treasure mp, still hoping to get more! oh and i also managed to get a spirit gene!
i already got 3 eggs!! sold one, hatched one (sold him because blood/honey/fern doesnt go spectacularly together >.>), and debating on selling or hatching the last one! i’ve also managed to get a set of each of the new apparel in the treasure mp, still hoping to get more! oh and i also managed to get a spirit gene!
giphy.gif
Gotten lots of chests, but none of the special familiars.
Gotten lots of chests, but none of the special familiars.
@sbslink
The vista is another nice addition to the already amazing lineup of NOTN. I really want one of em' too. I got a lot of catching up to do since I haven't done this since the first year it came out.
@sbslink
The vista is another nice addition to the already amazing lineup of NOTN. I really want one of em' too. I got a lot of catching up to do since I haven't done this since the first year it came out.
I GOT AN EGG
NEED MORE EGGS
I GOT AN EGG
NEED MORE EGGS
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
My goal is to get all familiars and just open chests and see what I get. If all else fails, the familiars will be dirt cheap at the end so if I don't get them in the chests, I can buy them.
Basically I'm gonna chill in the coli (Training Fields has been kind to me).
My goal is to get all familiars and just open chests and see what I get. If all else fails, the familiars will be dirt cheap at the end so if I don't get them in the chests, I can buy them.
Basically I'm gonna chill in the coli (Training Fields has been kind to me).
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
@MoonyToons happy birthday Moony! may you get many eggs :]
@MoonyToons happy birthday Moony! may you get many eggs :]
i'm mostly just wanting the familiars and maybe some apparel, but it would be nice if i got any eggs/scrolls (i can always sell them for some good cash [emoji=nocturne winking size=2]) also, i'm kinda digging those chalice/goblet familiars (and the goblet vista)
i'm mostly just wanting the familiars and maybe some apparel, but it would be nice if i got any eggs/scrolls (i can always sell them for some good cash )

also, i'm kinda digging those chalice/goblet familiars (and the goblet vista)
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
@Rabigrace

Yeah it didn't load for me for almost an hour when I got on and I was like oh gosh is this because of the server or is my computer just deciding it hates FR again bc months ago it didn't want to load the site at all. Just keep checking back, it'll randomly come up.
@Rabigrace

Yeah it didn't load for me for almost an hour when I got on and I was like oh gosh is this because of the server or is my computer just deciding it hates FR again bc months ago it didn't want to load the site at all. Just keep checking back, it'll randomly come up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28