Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
just gathered a noc egg and earth egg in the same day, wowza
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
[quote name="Supremacy" date="2020-01-04 13:04:42" ] This NOTN for me has been AMAZING. I hatched a one off XXX and a XXX gen one! I also hatched a super close to a triple gen one, she was azure/abyss/phthalo. Time to hatch only uglies from now on. :') [/quote] :oo post their pics? lucky you!!!
Supremacy wrote on 2020-01-04 13:04:42:
This NOTN for me has been AMAZING. I hatched a one off XXX and a XXX gen one! I also hatched a super close to a triple gen one, she was azure/abyss/phthalo.
Time to hatch only uglies from now on. :')

:oo post their pics? lucky you!!!
Hmm I got 47 eggs out of the 513 chests I opened, 7 noc breed change, 8 plasmpool vista, 9 spectral shroud vista, 3 jester vista, 2 conjurer's vista, 1 banshee brooch vista, 23 smirch, bunch'a familiars of course. I'm still deciding if I want to hatch those eggs, and if I want to open the other chests I farmed back today. [emoji=mirror confused size=1]
Hmm I got 47 eggs out of the 513 chests I opened, 7 noc breed change, 8 plasmpool vista, 9 spectral shroud vista, 3 jester vista, 2 conjurer's vista, 1 banshee brooch vista, 23 smirch, bunch'a familiars of course.

I'm still deciding if I want to hatch those eggs, and if I want to open the other chests I farmed back today.
[quote name="pneumonic" date="2020-01-04 20:55:17" ] just gathered a noc egg and earth egg in the same day, wowza [/quote] Omg a similar thing happened to me last week, I gathered an earth egg while scavenging for chests! no noc eggs though...
pneumonic wrote on 2020-01-04 20:55:17:
Omg a similar thing happened to me last week, I gathered an earth egg while scavenging for chests! no noc eggs though...
think im done with coli-ing for chests now... XD I have 26(?) eggs, I think thats enough X_X
think im done with coli-ing for chests now... XD I have 26(?) eggs, I think thats enough X_X
ZVpCPil.png
I have such bad impulse control when it comes to hatching eggs lmao Too tired to Coli grind anymore so I decided to just get my Gathering turns in. Got a chest, then a Nocturne egg on the very last chest in my inventory. I hatched it and lo and behold, a murky green bab came out, aka my least favorite color range ever. Ok, well, ending NOTN on any egg at all is still a high note for me. Then I remembered, “oh hey Swipp is a thing” and had the right items to make five more chests. The last one of those chests also ended up being a Noc egg :o so I hatched it and... it has bright colors that may be workable? Idk I’ll try scrying later. I think that’s the last one now. As tempting as it is to coli grind for more in the last few hours, I don’t see myself getting a third egg in such a short time. Tbh I’ve only gotten maybe three hatchlings overall that I’m sure about keeping, and am unsure of what to do with the rest. I don’t feel bad about losing potential money or anything though because a.) I have plenty of other stuff in my hoard to sell once peoples’ wallets recover from NOTN and b.) the chance of getting a good hatch is fun and exciting enough to me in the moment that I genuinely don’t care that I could’ve gotten lots of cash if I had chosen to sell. Edit: just scried the second boy and I think he’s a keeper now :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=89&auth=bbfc7762474bf9e815f103c4fd42e3f64ea4254c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I have such bad impulse control when it comes to hatching eggs lmao

Too tired to Coli grind anymore so I decided to just get my Gathering turns in. Got a chest, then a Nocturne egg on the very last chest in my inventory. I hatched it and lo and behold, a murky green bab came out, aka my least favorite color range ever.

Ok, well, ending NOTN on any egg at all is still a high note for me. Then I remembered, “oh hey Swipp is a thing” and had the right items to make five more chests. The last one of those chests also ended up being a Noc egg :o so I hatched it and... it has bright colors that may be workable? Idk I’ll try scrying later. I think that’s the last one now. As tempting as it is to coli grind for more in the last few hours, I don’t see myself getting a third egg in such a short time.

Tbh I’ve only gotten maybe three hatchlings overall that I’m sure about keeping, and am unsure of what to do with the rest. I don’t feel bad about losing potential money or anything though because a.) I have plenty of other stuff in my hoard to sell once peoples’ wallets recover from NOTN and b.) the chance of getting a good hatch is fun and exciting enough to me in the moment that I genuinely don’t care that I could’ve gotten lots of cash if I had chosen to sell.

Edit: just scried the second boy and I think he’s a keeper now :)

dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=89&auth=bbfc7762474bf9e815f103c4fd42e3f64ea4254c&dummyext=prev.png
Never be afraid to ping me!
Also in this house we stan Bamboo Falls because it gave me the most consistently high number of chests throughout the past couple weeks. I highly recommend going there if you’re trying to grab some last-minute goodies!
Also in this house we stan Bamboo Falls because it gave me the most consistently high number of chests throughout the past couple weeks. I highly recommend going there if you’re trying to grab some last-minute goodies!
Never be afraid to ping me!
So, in these last few hours, where should I grind for chests? Should I continue to level up dragons in the mire, use that money to buy chests? Or should I go to bamboo falls and just grind to get as many as I can?

I've missed a lot of the festival. Currently at the hospital, and have a few hours to kill, so hoping I can pick up the rest of the familiars these couple hours of grinding.
So, in these last few hours, where should I grind for chests? Should I continue to level up dragons in the mire, use that money to buy chests? Or should I go to bamboo falls and just grind to get as many as I can?

I've missed a lot of the festival. Currently at the hospital, and have a few hours to kill, so hoping I can pick up the rest of the familiars these couple hours of grinding.
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
I think some kicking of Swipp's butt is in order.

Instead of chests, we get not one, but two Buttrock Vista trades up for the last two hours of the event.

Nice.

Instead of chests, we get not one, but two Buttrock Vista trades up for the last two hours of the event.

Nice.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="VeiledOverdose" date="2020-01-05 04:05:05" ] I think some kicking of Swipp's butt is in order. Instead of chests, we get not one, but two Buttrock Vista trades up for the last two hours of the event. Nice. [/quote] Yeah I was also very dissapointed. :(
VeiledOverdose wrote on 2020-01-05 04:05:05:

Nice.

Yeah I was also very dissapointed. :(
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28