Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@HurricaneWinds I like him... Even with that tert, I think he's a cutie. I'm doing alright so far this NOTN. Most of my chests are giving me new stuff. I sold an egg, hatched another and got this girl: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57818266] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578183/57818266_350.png[/img] [/url] Going to experiment with her colors and see if I can come up with something good. Best thing so far? This vista, which is perfect for the fact that my broadcast message was already about red wine.
@HurricaneWinds I like him... Even with that tert, I think he's a cutie.

I'm doing alright so far this NOTN. Most of my chests are giving me new stuff. I sold an egg, hatched another and got this girl:

57818266_350.png

Going to experiment with her colors and see if I can come up with something good.

Best thing so far? This vista, which is perfect for the fact that my broadcast message was already about red wine.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Why is Swipp always so darn stingy with NotN trades? lol
Why is Swipp always so darn stingy with NotN trades? lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I decided to hatch a few eggs and now I've got the perfect earth rep! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57825462] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578255/57825462_350.png[/img] [/url] Lead/Slate/Obsidian~ I'm in love! Also I've been having amazing luck in the Harpy's Roost today.
I decided to hatch a few eggs and now I've got the perfect earth rep!

57825462_350.png

Lead/Slate/Obsidian~ I'm in love!

Also I've been having amazing luck in the Harpy's Roost today.
show us the forbidden chest trades swipp
show us the forbidden chest trades swipp
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
started off with a bang! used all 30 of my gathering turns on scavenging... had AMAZING luck and got a shadow and nocturne egg + two strange chests and i am very happy right now. what are the odds?
started off with a bang! used all 30 of my gathering turns on scavenging... had AMAZING luck and got a shadow and nocturne egg + two strange chests and i am very happy right now. what are the odds?
iQrvnPv.png
I'm getting like zero chest drops..
I'm getting like zero chest drops..
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
7 eggs out of 50 chests. Not bad.
7 eggs out of 50 chests. Not bad.
I've got a total of 16 chests today. 4 from gathering and the rest in the coli (after a 2 hour grind).

Opened them up and I've gotten a few pieces of the new apparel, one of the new fams, a noc scroll and egg. I'm already tempted to hatch the egg but, maybe I'll wait till I find some more.
I've got a total of 16 chests today. 4 from gathering and the rest in the coli (after a 2 hour grind).

Opened them up and I've gotten a few pieces of the new apparel, one of the new fams, a noc scroll and egg. I'm already tempted to hatch the egg but, maybe I'll wait till I find some more.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
haven’t gotten an egg yet so that blows
haven’t gotten an egg yet so that blows
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I got literally zero chests from gathering today and I've only gotten 5 from coli and I've been grinding all day so :/ not good so far. Did they change the drop rates or something? Last year I got so many
I got literally zero chests from gathering today and I've only gotten 5 from coli and I've been grinding all day so :/ not good so far. Did they change the drop rates or something? Last year I got so many
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28