Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Hey Swipp I have a trade for ya [item=Coarsefur Yeti]
Hey Swipp I have a trade for ya

Coarsefur Yeti
KmnIjfw.png
@VeiledOverdose
The entire Clan Pink-Spectrum will gladly help you out with that, lol. I am up past 6 a.m. simply to see the last trade, only to see the Buttrock Vista. I have nearly two stacks of the things and I was hoping for the Strange Chest trade.
@VeiledOverdose
The entire Clan Pink-Spectrum will gladly help you out with that, lol. I am up past 6 a.m. simply to see the last trade, only to see the Buttrock Vista. I have nearly two stacks of the things and I was hoping for the Strange Chest trade.
[quote name="VeiledOverdose" date="2020-01-05 04:05:05" ] I think some kicking of Swipp's butt is in order. Instead of chests, we get not one, but two Buttrock Vista trades up for the last two hours of the event. Nice. [/quote] Agreed. The swipp fam needs to be run out of town with pitchforks and torches. I was so mad.
VeiledOverdose wrote on 2020-01-05 04:05:05:
I think some kicking of Swipp's butt is in order.

Instead of chests, we get not one, but two Buttrock Vista trades up for the last two hours of the event.

Nice.

Agreed. The swipp fam needs to be run out of town with pitchforks and torches. I was so mad.
dR1OCbi.png
I opened all 260 chests I farmed and traded for. I got 22 Noc Eggs and 5 breed change scrolls, but only [b]one[/b] each of the Plasmpool vista and [item=Plasmpool Tasset] .
I opened all 260 chests I farmed and traded for. I got 22 Noc Eggs and 5 breed change scrolls, but only one each of the Plasmpool vista and Plasmpool Tasset .
JGnDE4d.gif
Oof opened 10 extra chests to put my total up to 50 eggs so that aint bad. Maybe I'll sell some...
Oof opened 10 extra chests to put my total up to 50 eggs so that aint bad. Maybe I'll sell some...
[quote name="Icaruz" date="2020-01-05 03:31:19" ] I have such bad impulse control when it comes to hatching eggs lmao Too tired to Coli grind anymore so I decided to just get my Gathering turns in. Got a chest, then a Nocturne egg on the very last chest in my inventory. I hatched it and lo and behold, a murky green bab came out, aka my least favorite color range ever. Ok, well, ending NOTN on any egg at all is still a high note for me. Then I remembered, “oh hey Swipp is a thing” and had the right items to make five more chests. The last one of those chests also ended up being a Noc egg :o so I hatched it and... it has bright colors that may be workable? Idk I’ll try scrying later. I think that’s the last one now. As tempting as it is to coli grind for more in the last few hours, I don’t see myself getting a third egg in such a short time. Tbh I’ve only gotten maybe three hatchlings overall that I’m sure about keeping, and am unsure of what to do with the rest. I don’t feel bad about losing potential money or anything though because a.) I have plenty of other stuff in my hoard to sell once peoples’ wallets recover from NOTN and b.) the chance of getting a good hatch is fun and exciting enough to me in the moment that I genuinely don’t care that I could’ve gotten lots of cash if I had chosen to sell. Edit: just scried the second boy and I think he’s a keeper now :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=89&auth=bbfc7762474bf9e815f103c4fd42e3f64ea4254c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] I like him! His colors are cute!
Icaruz wrote on 2020-01-05 03:31:19:
I have such bad impulse control when it comes to hatching eggs lmao

Too tired to Coli grind anymore so I decided to just get my Gathering turns in. Got a chest, then a Nocturne egg on the very last chest in my inventory. I hatched it and lo and behold, a murky green bab came out, aka my least favorite color range ever.

Ok, well, ending NOTN on any egg at all is still a high note for me. Then I remembered, “oh hey Swipp is a thing” and had the right items to make five more chests. The last one of those chests also ended up being a Noc egg :o so I hatched it and... it has bright colors that may be workable? Idk I’ll try scrying later. I think that’s the last one now. As tempting as it is to coli grind for more in the last few hours, I don’t see myself getting a third egg in such a short time.

Tbh I’ve only gotten maybe three hatchlings overall that I’m sure about keeping, and am unsure of what to do with the rest. I don’t feel bad about losing potential money or anything though because a.) I have plenty of other stuff in my hoard to sell once peoples’ wallets recover from NOTN and b.) the chance of getting a good hatch is fun and exciting enough to me in the moment that I genuinely don’t care that I could’ve gotten lots of cash if I had chosen to sell.

Edit: just scried the second boy and I think he’s a keeper now :)

dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=89&auth=bbfc7762474bf9e815f103c4fd42e3f64ea4254c&dummyext=prev.png
I like him! His colors are cute!
After buying like 50 chests at 3 AM last morning I finally finally have a tally of all the stuff I got from my chests!

Total Chests Opened 805
Apparel 227
Eggs 64 (7.95%)
Familiars 449
Noc scrolls 11
Smirches 31
Vistas 23

Best estimates:
Bought chests: ~60 total
Coli/Gathering chests: ~500
Swipp/Baldwin chests: ~250
After buying like 50 chests at 3 AM last morning I finally finally have a tally of all the stuff I got from my chests!

Total Chests Opened 805
Apparel 227
Eggs 64 (7.95%)
Familiars 449
Noc scrolls 11
Smirches 31
Vistas 23

Best estimates:
Bought chests: ~60 total
Coli/Gathering chests: ~500
Swipp/Baldwin chests: ~250
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28