Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Mitzuke thanks! Its actually next monday, so im trying to get a ton to hatch then :D
@Mitzuke thanks! Its actually next monday, so im trying to get a ton to hatch then :D
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
@Harganon HECKIN SWEET VISTA! Good job! I'm trying not to look at my hoard just so that maybe I'll be impressed later at how much I got... maybe... if I'm lucky asdfgdsc
@Harganon HECKIN SWEET VISTA! Good job! I'm trying not to look at my hoard just so that maybe I'll be impressed later at how much I got... maybe... if I'm lucky asdfgdsc
@PearlConnor Yeah it's really my jam. I only did this the year it debuted and I didn't really know what to expect, so now I'm freaking out because there's so much cool loot to get. I really want them spooky candles and jestery stuff, just ooof...
@PearlConnor Yeah it's really my jam. I only did this the year it debuted and I didn't really know what to expect, so now I'm freaking out because there's so much cool loot to get. I really want them spooky candles and jestery stuff, just ooof...
I've been in the coli a lot already (their allocation of resources to it a couple hours ago helped with the slowness for me). I was planning to save up my chests and open them all at once, but now I'm just opening as I go. So far I have two nocturne eggs, which will be saved to hatch on special dates, some apparel I don't really need, and some of the many familiars.
I've been in the coli a lot already (their allocation of resources to it a couple hours ago helped with the slowness for me). I was planning to save up my chests and open them all at once, but now I'm just opening as I go. So far I have two nocturne eggs, which will be saved to hatch on special dates, some apparel I don't really need, and some of the many familiars.
VDwNYPe.png
@Mitzuke

I dont even know what to do tbh?? Like, Im not strong enough to farm the higher venues but im trying! EVERYTHING WILL BE MINE

Im getting rich and im getting cool stuff
@Mitzuke

I dont even know what to do tbh?? Like, Im not strong enough to farm the higher venues but im trying! EVERYTHING WILL BE MINE

Im getting rich and im getting cool stuff
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I've been trying to get the Coli to work for two hours. Super disappointed. I only have two days off a week and it's not looking good for me lmao

I really wanted to collect all the familiars without spending 29834732895673 treasure :(
I've been trying to get the Coli to work for two hours. Super disappointed. I only have two days off a week and it's not looking good for me lmao

I really wanted to collect all the familiars without spending 29834732895673 treasure :(
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
I collect familiars, so guess what I'M after this year!

... Already got another Smirch and one of the new armor pieces, but no new familiars yet.

Anyone know which Coliseum venue has the highest encounter rate of mimics?
I collect familiars, so guess what I'M after this year!

... Already got another Smirch and one of the new armor pieces, but no new familiars yet.

Anyone know which Coliseum venue has the highest encounter rate of mimics?
WH2fSe6.gif
I’ve just been swapping around venues, getting materials for all the Swipp and Baldwin stuff I’d like. I’m mostly hoping to nab the vistas I missed last year. Already got one, and I’m going to brew another after the strange chests are done in a few minutes. On a side note, the extra lvl 25 I’ve been trying to sell was purchased. Now I’ve got 300g more than I did! Debating between buying one of the NotN gem vistas or this year’s new gem apparel.
I’ve just been swapping around venues, getting materials for all the Swipp and Baldwin stuff I’d like. I’m mostly hoping to nab the vistas I missed last year. Already got one, and I’m going to brew another after the strange chests are done in a few minutes. On a side note, the extra lvl 25 I’ve been trying to sell was purchased. Now I’ve got 300g more than I did! Debating between buying one of the NotN gem vistas or this year’s new gem apparel.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
@Mitzuke Clever, Deadpan and Sarcastic.

My first two chests have yielded... Jolly Jester's Stockings and Haunting Amber Forejewels. Nothing I was hoping for.
@Mitzuke Clever, Deadpan and Sarcastic.

My first two chests have yielded... Jolly Jester's Stockings and Haunting Amber Forejewels. Nothing I was hoping for.
don't like my dragons
I am so ecstatic over the new armour, it is so good. Too bad only two colours fit my aesthetic and they're similar but I might make use of other pieces too. I hope we get some recolours of previous sets in the future, they deserve more variations, especially the Solar regalia.

Also, am I the only one or is last year's apparel understocking? I see other apparel appearing in bulks but this one I can barely snatch or even find.

lmao never mind, just found a bulk
I am so ecstatic over the new armour, it is so good. Too bad only two colours fit my aesthetic and they're similar but I might make use of other pieces too. I hope we get some recolours of previous sets in the future, they deserve more variations, especially the Solar regalia.

Also, am I the only one or is last year's apparel understocking? I see other apparel appearing in bulks but this one I can barely snatch or even find.

lmao never mind, just found a bulk
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28