Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
Woodland seems great for me. According to the timestamps I've been grinding there for about an hour and a half and I have managed to make about 750g in that time, though maybe thats because I'm getting lucky with eggs from the chests.
Woodland seems great for me. According to the timestamps I've been grinding there for about an hour and a half and I have managed to make about 750g in that time, though maybe thats because I'm getting lucky with eggs from the chests.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
How are people using their gathering turns? What do you suggest?
How are people using their gathering turns? What do you suggest?
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
I've gotten an elim and about 20 chests so far! my hands are killing me but I'm pretty happy ^^
I've gotten an elim and about 20 chests so far! my hands are killing me but I'm pretty happy ^^
I read every reply I get, but I may not respond due to anxiety or forgetfulness. please bear with me!
WI1HIHE.gif
I've got 7 eggs and have opened 64 chests and I still verbally exclaim "Chessssssssst!" every time I get a new one.
I've got 7 eggs and have opened 64 chests and I still verbally exclaim "Chessssssssst!" every time I get a new one.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
I'm playing music and monitoring gothicat snowballs on my mobile while doing my coli grinding.
I'm playing music and monitoring gothicat snowballs on my mobile while doing my coli grinding.
i'm a bit frugal else i'd be watching the treasure marketplace like a hawk! i'm mostly hoping to get the amber set out of chests since i missed notn last year. my third or fourth chest gave me an egg that i have yet to hatch and i'm now hoping the coliseum will be kind today! how's yours been?
i'm a bit frugal else i'd be watching the treasure marketplace like a hawk! i'm mostly hoping to get the amber set out of chests since i missed notn last year. my third or fourth chest gave me an egg that i have yet to hatch and i'm now hoping the coliseum will be kind today! how's yours been?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
@MoonyToons oh that'll be fun, you gotta tell me how the babies turn out!!!
@MoonyToons oh that'll be fun, you gotta tell me how the babies turn out!!!
First egg of the season, and he's a pretty boy!!![s]except for his tangerine tert but shhh[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57825917] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578260/57825917_350.png[/img] [/url] Also he kicks off my tarot deck project!
First egg of the season, and he's a pretty boy!!!except for his tangerine tert but shhh

57825917_350.png

Also he kicks off my tarot deck project!
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@Maivi oof that's a steep goal but I'm assuming you've already had past chances to collect, huh? buying is definitely a good way to go if you make that money though. I'll prolly do that too.
@Maivi oof that's a steep goal but I'm assuming you've already had past chances to collect, huh? buying is definitely a good way to go if you make that money though. I'll prolly do that too.
im gonna smack swipp
im gonna smack swipp
iO2X60T.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28