Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
I have no impulse control, and really really really like doing repetitive mindless tasks (coli) Additionally I suck at world building as I keep changing my mind
I have no impulse control, and really really really like doing repetitive mindless tasks (coli) Additionally I suck at world building as I keep changing my mind
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
i like wayyy too many aesthetics (seriously, i can't decide between earth, nature, light, water and arcane with maybe a touch of ice according to my lair, and i also like and want to potentially join all of those flights at some point)

i like making things difficult (i collect and gene g1s instead of buying normal dragons that are already pretty because i can't seem to get attached to dragons i don't work on)

sometimes i'm bad at impulse control (like the multiple new g1 projects i've bought this month...)

i'm a bit of a collector/completionist (i'm going to level all my dragons eventually and i wanted a roundsey dragon literally just to have one because they're like a secondary class of g1, though it helps that i also really like most of them aesthetically - the two i've managed to get would be some of my favorites even if they were just regular g1s)

it's really fun to randomly gift people things and see what they do in response (which i don't particularly ever expect anything but most people are really sweet, this place has a better community than really any of the other pet sites i've played, which is... a few)

i like make-your-own-goal type games, and this one is my favorite out of the ones i've tried!

also that my mom will play this game, which is cute. she's one of those people that had like... an original neopets account back when i was a baby, and she likes stuff like this but doesn't have a lot of time. this site isn't insanely punishing to people who can't spend their whole lives online, so it's great for her.
i like wayyy too many aesthetics (seriously, i can't decide between earth, nature, light, water and arcane with maybe a touch of ice according to my lair, and i also like and want to potentially join all of those flights at some point)

i like making things difficult (i collect and gene g1s instead of buying normal dragons that are already pretty because i can't seem to get attached to dragons i don't work on)

sometimes i'm bad at impulse control (like the multiple new g1 projects i've bought this month...)

i'm a bit of a collector/completionist (i'm going to level all my dragons eventually and i wanted a roundsey dragon literally just to have one because they're like a secondary class of g1, though it helps that i also really like most of them aesthetically - the two i've managed to get would be some of my favorites even if they were just regular g1s)

it's really fun to randomly gift people things and see what they do in response (which i don't particularly ever expect anything but most people are really sweet, this place has a better community than really any of the other pet sites i've played, which is... a few)

i like make-your-own-goal type games, and this one is my favorite out of the ones i've tried!

also that my mom will play this game, which is cute. she's one of those people that had like... an original neopets account back when i was a baby, and she likes stuff like this but doesn't have a lot of time. this site isn't insanely punishing to people who can't spend their whole lives online, so it's great for her.
That dressup games are so, so fun and I can't play any pet sims without a good dressup mechanic from now on. Literally my favorite thing to do with my dragons is slap clothes on them and make lore based on the vibe their clothes give me
That dressup games are so, so fun and I can't play any pet sims without a good dressup mechanic from now on. Literally my favorite thing to do with my dragons is slap clothes on them and make lore based on the vibe their clothes give me
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
-Old dragons good
-Youtube's "watch later" function also good
-I like horror stuff and that's cool!
-Old dragons good
-Youtube's "watch later" function also good
-I like horror stuff and that's cool!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-11-18 15:56:56" ] That I will mindlessly perform a tedious task for hours on end just to achieve a goal. [/quote] Also that it's okay to have a minority opinion in some things (I am actively crusading against Imperials) and that I actually am capable of being a leader when the situation doesn't involve a strict schedule or an abundance of rules.
Owlynx wrote on 2019-11-18 15:56:56:
That I will mindlessly perform a tedious task for hours on end just to achieve a goal.

Also that it's okay to have a minority opinion in some things (I am actively crusading against Imperials) and that I actually am capable of being a leader when the situation doesn't involve a strict schedule or an abundance of rules.
8Lpal06.gif
i joined for cool dragons and now have knowledge of economics and i feel safe somewhere. people here are so nice and i'm honestly shocked by how nice people here are. it's amazing. it makes me want to show my kind side, and i have. i've done it so many times. whether it's giving people things they've always wanted or sharing my almost comprehensive knowledge of flight rising with those who need it. helping people has always been my guilty pleasure. it makes me so happy it offsets the innate guilt i have from doing it.

thank you, everyone, for your kindness. always be kind like this everywhere, you might find someone that goes from cold, ruthless, and uncaring to a very kind softman like me.
i joined for cool dragons and now have knowledge of economics and i feel safe somewhere. people here are so nice and i'm honestly shocked by how nice people here are. it's amazing. it makes me want to show my kind side, and i have. i've done it so many times. whether it's giving people things they've always wanted or sharing my almost comprehensive knowledge of flight rising with those who need it. helping people has always been my guilty pleasure. it makes me so happy it offsets the innate guilt i have from doing it.

thank you, everyone, for your kindness. always be kind like this everywhere, you might find someone that goes from cold, ruthless, and uncaring to a very kind softman like me.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
That I can have patience if the outcome is pretty enough...
Also that I've grown a lot as a person to be better and can/will continue to do so.
That I can have patience if the outcome is pretty enough...
Also that I've grown a lot as a person to be better and can/will continue to do so.
bEvLAND.png
I found out i enjoy selling things more than buying. I sometimes watch how the prices rise / fall for particular items on AH. And if i play my cards right, i can profit from sales.
Its really fun
I found out i enjoy selling things more than buying. I sometimes watch how the prices rise / fall for particular items on AH. And if i play my cards right, i can profit from sales.
Its really fun
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I really enjoy pastels and dark colors a lot more than I thought I did.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
[quote name="@Spuk" date="2019-11-18 18:04:05" ] I really enjoy pastels and dark colors a lot more than I thought I did. [/quote] Speaking of pastels, just wanted to say that your avatar dragon is absolutely stunning. <3 Royalty's just a really lovely mix of pastel shades - pale purples, shimmery greens, that gradient of orange-pink you see on the edge of a sunrise. You get all of them in the avatar frame, and it's gorgeous.
@Spuk wrote on 2019-11-18 18:04:05:
Speaking of pastels, just wanted to say that your avatar dragon is absolutely stunning. <3 Royalty's just a really lovely mix of pastel shades - pale purples, shimmery greens, that gradient of orange-pink you see on the edge of a sunrise. You get all of them in the avatar frame, and it's gorgeous.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20