Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I don't have a very long drawn out post to...well...post...but...I love dragons a lot more than I thought so.
I don't have a very long drawn out post to...well...post...but...I love dragons a lot more than I thought so.
sYJ7QdI.png
All it takes for me to get invested into another worlds lore is dragons. Before Flight Rising, I cared about my own head-world and nothing else. This is the first game I've ever done proper fanart for. I could easily write entire novels on the story lore of some of my dragons.
All it takes for me to get invested into another worlds lore is dragons. Before Flight Rising, I cared about my own head-world and nothing else. This is the first game I've ever done proper fanart for. I could easily write entire novels on the story lore of some of my dragons.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I really, really like the military aesthetic.
I really, really like the military aesthetic.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Imperials are bomb. Red is the best colour. Making fandragons of your own characters is really fun. Dressing up things are great.
Imperials are bomb. Red is the best colour. Making fandragons of your own characters is really fun. Dressing up things are great.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
It is way too easy for people to get attached and pack-bond with things.

Also I like dressing up things.
It is way too easy for people to get attached and pack-bond with things.

Also I like dressing up things.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I put the most effort into the stupidest things. I don't mind, as I think it's funny. I am also trying my level best to acquire as many fandragons as possible!
I put the most effort into the stupidest things. I don't mind, as I think it's funny. I am also trying my level best to acquire as many fandragons as possible!
I love teaching giving people tools that help them in some way, like how I made the Sedona build and put together a channel in the discord I admin to help people with the coliseum. Whenever I know something, I just really want to share it. Whenever I know something helpful, especially when there is a need for the solution, I work very hard to spread it around.
I love teaching giving people tools that help them in some way, like how I made the Sedona build and put together a channel in the discord I admin to help people with the coliseum. Whenever I know something, I just really want to share it. Whenever I know something helpful, especially when there is a need for the solution, I work very hard to spread it around.
I am such an impulse buyer lol
I am such an impulse buyer lol
I4TUkY9.png
[quote name="suu" date="2019-11-18 15:20:52" ] i should stay away from gambling irl [/quote]
suu wrote on 2019-11-18 15:20:52:
i should stay away from gambling irl
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Just as bad with money here as I am in real life.
Just as bad with money here as I am in real life.
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20