Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I'm actually good with saving. I don't particularly enjoy g1s either, I'd much rather have a pretty derg. But the g1s I do have will never be gened.
I'm actually good with saving. I don't particularly enjoy g1s either, I'd much rather have a pretty derg. But the g1s I do have will never be gened.
Untitled241.png
I like hoarding money, more than using it to buy things I like, but even so I can afford a pretty lair, with cool apparel, a lot of familiars, vistas and many lvl. 25 dragons with different builds for every need!

I don't know how I do this, because in real life I'm really bad at saving and earning money ;-;
I like hoarding money, more than using it to buy things I like, but even so I can afford a pretty lair, with cool apparel, a lot of familiars, vistas and many lvl. 25 dragons with different builds for every need!

I don't know how I do this, because in real life I'm really bad at saving and earning money ;-;
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
Pink is the color of chaos.
Pink is the color of chaos.
TBD
Let's see...
1. I like to be involved with community events such as DOM pushes.
2. I love giving back to people.
3. I rescue pretty dragons impulsively like I'm attached to their little pixel selves.
4. I can focus on one task intensely for 15 minutes and I improve my focus every time.
Let's see...
1. I like to be involved with community events such as DOM pushes.
2. I love giving back to people.
3. I rescue pretty dragons impulsively like I'm attached to their little pixel selves.
4. I can focus on one task intensely for 15 minutes and I improve my focus every time.
That I’m way too lazy to bother checking prices of items...so I just end up hoarding them all up or hoard selling them oof
That I’m way too lazy to bother checking prices of items...so I just end up hoarding them all up or hoard selling them oof
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Don't play fun dragon games while you have homework

Edit: maybe I still haven't learned this
Don't play fun dragon games while you have homework

Edit: maybe I still haven't learned this
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Some people are really sensitive about a couple of pixels in the shape of a dragon. Like, legitimately.
Some people are really sensitive about a couple of pixels in the shape of a dragon. Like, legitimately.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1. Some people take their virtual pet games [b]really [/b]seriously[emoji=coatl scared size=1] 2. How to write code because of bbcode! 3. I like bright neon colors way more than I thought I did 4. There are still friendly online communities out there [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
1. Some people take their virtual pet games really seriously
2. How to write code because of bbcode!
3. I like bright neon colors way more than I thought I did
4. There are still friendly online communities out there
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I really, really like mint greens
I really, really like mint greens
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
I have found that I love the canon lore of FR, especially the Shade-centric work, more than any other aspect of FR. I love the lore I create for my dragons! Even the apparel, accents, skins, and colors I favor, I do because they relate to fighting the Shade, and how my dragons approach it.

(I also love to help people. I didn’t realise before coming here, that this would be just as good a place to do that as anywhere else! I love the people of FR, the devs and the players.)
I have found that I love the canon lore of FR, especially the Shade-centric work, more than any other aspect of FR. I love the lore I create for my dragons! Even the apparel, accents, skins, and colors I favor, I do because they relate to fighting the Shade, and how my dragons approach it.

(I also love to help people. I didn’t realise before coming here, that this would be just as good a place to do that as anywhere else! I love the people of FR, the devs and the players.)
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20