Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
maybe a no brainer but i REALLY like dragons?? like they were cool before but now they're just.. woah....
maybe a no brainer but i REALLY like dragons?? like they were cool before but now they're just.. woah....
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
the biggest thing i've learned (tho i'm still relatively new) is to not impulse buy permas from people

i love all my dragons, but at first i was like "WOW THE DRAGON'S GORGEOUS I'LL KEEP THEM", but now i know that every dragon is gorgeous. i'm realizing that i have to narrow my tastes some or else i have a constantly full lair

after breeding for a while i will prob let a few dragons go. i know people care about 2nd gen but i'm learning that, if i have no plans for dergs, i should probably let them off into the great beyond (of serving deities)
the biggest thing i've learned (tho i'm still relatively new) is to not impulse buy permas from people

i love all my dragons, but at first i was like "WOW THE DRAGON'S GORGEOUS I'LL KEEP THEM", but now i know that every dragon is gorgeous. i'm realizing that i have to narrow my tastes some or else i have a constantly full lair

after breeding for a while i will prob let a few dragons go. i know people care about 2nd gen but i'm learning that, if i have no plans for dergs, i should probably let them off into the great beyond (of serving deities)
my name is jade. i like dragons

i have a smol multi-gaze sanctuary. multi-gaze needs love always
I am unhealthily attracted to the color purple.

also, that fandragons are that puddle of quicksand you always think would never happen to you until that moment your foot starts sinking and you go, huh, ****, okay, I'm dead now.
I am unhealthily attracted to the color purple.

also, that fandragons are that puddle of quicksand you always think would never happen to you until that moment your foot starts sinking and you go, huh, ****, okay, I'm dead now.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
That leveling dragons in the coliseum and distributing stat points evenly is not a viable strategy.
That leveling dragons in the coliseum and distributing stat points evenly is not a viable strategy.
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
All of the little buttons and what they do on the site!

That brewing all the time is worth it

Gen1s are really fun

Making fandragons is great!

I like organizing my lair
All of the little buttons and what they do on the site!

That brewing all the time is worth it

Gen1s are really fun

Making fandragons is great!

I like organizing my lair
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20