Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What have you learned since joining?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I have found that I love the canon lore of FR, especially the Shade-centric work, more than any other aspect of FR. I love the lore I create for my dragons! Even the apparel, accents, skins, and colors I favor, I do because they relate to fighting the Shade, and how my dragons approach it.

(I also love to help people. I didn’t realise before coming here, that this would be just as good a place to do that as anywhere else! I love the people of FR, the devs and the players.)
I have found that I love the canon lore of FR, especially the Shade-centric work, more than any other aspect of FR. I love the lore I create for my dragons! Even the apparel, accents, skins, and colors I favor, I do because they relate to fighting the Shade, and how my dragons approach it.

(I also love to help people. I didn’t realise before coming here, that this would be just as good a place to do that as anywhere else! I love the people of FR, the devs and the players.)
maybe a no brainer but i REALLY like dragons?? like they were cool before but now they're just.. woah....
maybe a no brainer but i REALLY like dragons?? like they were cool before but now they're just.. woah....
arcaneflower.png....
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» accents
InBR4RD.gif
the biggest thing i've learned (tho i'm still relatively new) is to not impulse buy permas from people

i love all my dragons, but at first i was like "WOW THE DRAGON'S GORGEOUS I'LL KEEP THEM", but now i know that every dragon is gorgeous. i'm realizing that i have to narrow my tastes some or else i have a constantly full lair

after breeding for a while i will prob let a few dragons go. i know people care about 2nd gen but i'm learning that, if i have no plans for dergs, i should probably let them off into the great beyond (of serving deities)
the biggest thing i've learned (tho i'm still relatively new) is to not impulse buy permas from people

i love all my dragons, but at first i was like "WOW THE DRAGON'S GORGEOUS I'LL KEEP THEM", but now i know that every dragon is gorgeous. i'm realizing that i have to narrow my tastes some or else i have a constantly full lair

after breeding for a while i will prob let a few dragons go. i know people care about 2nd gen but i'm learning that, if i have no plans for dergs, i should probably let them off into the great beyond (of serving deities)
I am unhealthily attracted to the color purple.

also, that fandragons are that puddle of quicksand you always think would never happen to you until that moment your foot starts sinking and you go, huh, ****, okay, I'm dead now.
I am unhealthily attracted to the color purple.

also, that fandragons are that puddle of quicksand you always think would never happen to you until that moment your foot starts sinking and you go, huh, ****, okay, I'm dead now.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the highest peak of the crystalspine reaches in the darkest corner of the obscured crescent as far down the hottest volcano of the ashfall waste as dragonly possible for your convenience
That leveling dragons in the coliseum and distributing stat points evenly is not a viable strategy.
That leveling dragons in the coliseum and distributing stat points evenly is not a viable strategy.
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
All of the little buttons and what they do on the site!

That brewing all the time is worth it

Gen1s are really fun

Making fandragons is great!

I like organizing my lair
All of the little buttons and what they do on the site!

That brewing all the time is worth it

Gen1s are really fun

Making fandragons is great!

I like organizing my lair
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Dragon Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20