Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I’m so proud of you guys
1 2 3 4
@SolifugeSpace

I get what you mean. To be fair, I enjoy both. But serious art and lore is my favourite by far. I really enjoy reading elaborated lore, I find that kind of creativity very inspiring and I admire people who actually put an effort into it. I for example I’m unable to get lore done, because there’s a lot of thinking to put into and I can’t afford to invest that much time into it. My lore is super vague and generic, also like only 2 or 3 of my dragons have art xD So yea, I’m proud of you for clearly working hard on your stuff. And I appreciate that you exist :3
@SolifugeSpace

I get what you mean. To be fair, I enjoy both. But serious art and lore is my favourite by far. I really enjoy reading elaborated lore, I find that kind of creativity very inspiring and I admire people who actually put an effort into it. I for example I’m unable to get lore done, because there’s a lot of thinking to put into and I can’t afford to invest that much time into it. My lore is super vague and generic, also like only 2 or 3 of my dragons have art xD So yea, I’m proud of you for clearly working hard on your stuff. And I appreciate that you exist :3
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
Plague croissants remind me of these pancakes we made when we were kids.. two pancakes (dutch ones, like thick crepes) with jelly and custard sandwiched inbetween and we'd stick them with a straw and suck the goop out (it looks like a liposuction through a clear straw)

We were weird kids. lol

Croissants with jelly + custard filling sounds pretty darn tasty.
Plague croissants remind me of these pancakes we made when we were kids.. two pancakes (dutch ones, like thick crepes) with jelly and custard sandwiched inbetween and we'd stick them with a straw and suck the goop out (it looks like a liposuction through a clear straw)

We were weird kids. lol

Croissants with jelly + custard filling sounds pretty darn tasty.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
[emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Awwww pinging myself @ShadeytheDragon to this thread to make me happy :)
Awwww pinging myself @ShadeytheDragon to this thread to make me happy :)
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
[quote name="buggy101" date="2019-10-16 13:25:01" ] Who wants a group hug? [/quote] I will give a murderpup hug to all who want it. [emoji=left wing size=2] [emoji=mirror love size=1] [emoji=right wing size=2]
buggy101 wrote on 2019-10-16 13:25:01:
Who wants a group hug?

I will give a murderpup hug to all who want it.

I love how after this thread was posted we got a Galore Gift. But Gifts or not, I lov this community so much,,,
I love how after this thread was posted we got a Galore Gift. But Gifts or not, I lov this community so much,,,
I’m very happy that I have never interacted with another user who was not polite and completely understanding of my socializing struggles. Everyone just wants to have a good time here, and it makes for such a wonderful community! I love flight rising!

And the game itself is my ideal game. Genetics, dragons, super nice people... IT’S PERFECT!

Edit: @Snapdragoon
Same with the Anxiety thing.
I’m very happy that I have never interacted with another user who was not polite and completely understanding of my socializing struggles. Everyone just wants to have a good time here, and it makes for such a wonderful community! I love flight rising!

And the game itself is my ideal game. Genetics, dragons, super nice people... IT’S PERFECT!

Edit: @Snapdragoon
Same with the Anxiety thing.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I would love some plaguey souvenirs. XD In fact... uh, don't tell Shadowmama this, but... I have a zombie dragon on my desk. >.> Don't get me wrong, I'd have a shadowy dragon there too if I could find... uh, a goopy dragon figure, lol.
I would love some plaguey souvenirs. XD In fact... uh, don't tell Shadowmama this, but... I have a zombie dragon on my desk. >.> Don't get me wrong, I'd have a shadowy dragon there too if I could find... uh, a goopy dragon figure, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
It really is great to be part of such a wonderful community.
It really is great to be part of such a wonderful community.
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2 3 4