Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I’m so proud of you guys
1 2 3 4
I don't care how amazing community here is, I am hungry for some croissants now

naa ya all great
I don't care how amazing community here is, I am hungry for some croissants now

naa ya all great
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
OP this made my day so much better :]
OP this made my day so much better :]
[quote name="FearfulTrickster" date="2019-10-16 09:34:54" ] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/027/927/Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.jpg[/img] [/quote] Literally had to hold myself back from posting this while writing this post xD but it’s made it’s way here regardless. Anyways, thanks guys for all the comments. I felt like we needed to stop and appreciate all the good things we do together and what awesome stuff people share in the forums! You guys are amazing and make my day better everyday, it is my pleasure to thank you for being here ^-^
FearfulTrickster wrote on 2019-10-16 09:34:54:
Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.jpg
Literally had to hold myself back from posting this while writing this post xD but it’s made it’s way here regardless.

Anyways, thanks guys for all the comments. I felt like we needed to stop and appreciate all the good things we do together and what awesome stuff people share in the forums! You guys are amazing and make my day better everyday, it is my pleasure to thank you for being here ^-^
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
Thank you
but I have nothing for people to be proud me of
Thank you
but I have nothing for people to be proud me of
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace

Oh you shut up! You are an incredibly talented person! Your art is gorgeous and makes a lot of people happy. I really enjoyed reading your lore, which btw super cute dragons you got there ~

@SolifugeSpace

Oh you shut up! You are an incredibly talented person! Your art is gorgeous and makes a lot of people happy. I really enjoyed reading your lore, which btw super cute dragons you got there ~

1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
<3
<3
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
[emoji=mirror size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] One of the best communities I've ever been in, and so glad to see it never waver in its positivity!

One of the best communities I've ever been in, and so glad to see it never waver in its positivity!
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

[quote name="@Closetcreep" date="2019-10-16 12:22:59" ] @/SolifugeSpace Oh you shut up! You are an incredibly talented person! Your art is gorgeous and makes a lot of people happy. I really enjoyed reading your lore, which btw super cute dragons you got there ~ [/quote] Thank you again I am not denying or discarding your compliments, but (vent incoming) I am at the point of realizing that people prefer the "ecks dee so funni" instead of something serious with effort. In the art world, it's either have crazy amazing professional art and stuff or follow the cutesy style and trend (in which I was and got followers, then left it and the attention just plummeted.). Honestly it feels like doing something different and not following what people like = your things suck, specially after looking at other people's lore. Gosh, someone can make lore about a clan that is made of forks for the ecks dee and get more attention that someone else's which actually have thought put into it.
@Closetcreep wrote on 2019-10-16 12:22:59:
@/SolifugeSpace

Thank you again
I am not denying or discarding your compliments, but (vent incoming) I am at the point of realizing that people prefer the "ecks dee so funni" instead of something serious with effort. In the art world, it's either have crazy amazing professional art and stuff or follow the cutesy style and trend (in which I was and got followers, then left it and the attention just plummeted.). Honestly it feels like doing something different and not following what people like = your things suck, specially after looking at other people's lore. Gosh, someone can make lore about a clan that is made of forks for the ecks dee and get more attention that someone else's which actually have thought put into it.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Aw, thanks. I love this community as much as the OP does. [emoji=snapper happy size=1] Who wants a group hug?
Aw, thanks. I love this community as much as the OP does.

Who wants a group hug?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
This community is amazing. YOU are amazing. Yes, you. The person who is reading this right now. How do I know? Because you chose to come in to a post about praising the community as a whole. Everyone faces so many choices everyday. It's the fact that so many people choose to be kind, generous, and amazing that makes this community the best.

@SolifugeSpace
Your art is beautiful and amazing. You dragons' apparel and skins are amazingly chosen so that they just, well, amazing. (Leanansidhe is a great example) The lore and templates you have set up are amazing.

Yes, sillness is what a lot of people go for right now. Looking at the world right now, I can kind of guess why. But I think a ton of people adore art and lore like the kind that you do as well. Some love both. There is no one way. But please don't let what others like invalidate what you do and who you are. You are amazing. Please don't forget that.
This community is amazing. YOU are amazing. Yes, you. The person who is reading this right now. How do I know? Because you chose to come in to a post about praising the community as a whole. Everyone faces so many choices everyday. It's the fact that so many people choose to be kind, generous, and amazing that makes this community the best.

@SolifugeSpace
Your art is beautiful and amazing. You dragons' apparel and skins are amazingly chosen so that they just, well, amazing. (Leanansidhe is a great example) The lore and templates you have set up are amazing.

Yes, sillness is what a lot of people go for right now. Looking at the world right now, I can kind of guess why. But I think a ton of people adore art and lore like the kind that you do as well. Some love both. There is no one way. But please don't let what others like invalidate what you do and who you are. You are amazing. Please don't forget that.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
1 2 3 4