Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you guys consider 'broke'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[quote name="Reilata" date="2019-08-27 17:25:49" ] If I can't buy what I want immediately. So anywhere under about a couple million treasure and 4k gems. [/quote] Something like this, yup. I'd prefer to keep it above 10kg and 2-3mil t to feel more comfortable, but that hasn't happened in a long time as I haven't been playing much for the last couple of years :D (I mean, that seems a lot, but I only buy 6-digits and lower, preferably unbred, so 2-3kg are easily spent on a single dragon...)
Reilata wrote on 2019-08-27 17:25:49:
If I can't buy what I want immediately.

So anywhere under about a couple million treasure and 4k gems.
Something like this, yup. I'd prefer to keep it above 10kg and 2-3mil t to feel more comfortable, but that hasn't happened in a long time as I haven't been playing much for the last couple of years :D

(I mean, that seems a lot, but I only buy 6-digits and lower, preferably unbred, so 2-3kg are easily spent on a single dragon...)
none gem with left 10kt
i have like 100 gems saved in the vault but no treasure saved and its making me feel Unsafe to say the least... i need more munies
none gem with left 10kt
i have like 100 gems saved in the vault but no treasure saved and its making me feel Unsafe to say the least... i need more munies
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
I used to keep my funds above 5kg just in case there was a special something I needed to buy, but lately I've just been winging it and really enjoying it. I definitely recommend keeping some emergency funds, but every once in a while it's freeing to break into those.
I used to keep my funds above 5kg just in case there was a special something I needed to buy, but lately I've just been winging it and really enjoying it. I definitely recommend keeping some emergency funds, but every once in a while it's freeing to break into those.
td9UiZS.png
I consider "broke" to be under 1 mil in treasure and under 500 gems xd
I consider "broke" to be under 1 mil in treasure and under 500 gems xd
WEtoEVH.png
Anything less than 1kT or 1g.
Anything less than 1kT or 1g.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
Under 125kt or so.

So always.
Under 125kt or so.

So always.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I feel broke if I have under 15mil treasure and/or 10kg
I feel broke if I have under 15mil treasure and/or 10kg
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@starshiny - I know what you mean. Back when we always had the hope of new lair expansions, I kept 25 million treasure so that I would be able to buy all the expansions right away. After years of that, even though I know we aren't getting new lair slots, I still feel like I need to earn more if I drop below 25 mil. And then I have to remind myself, what is the point of hanging on to that much surplus? Spend it! I earned it, might as well enjoy it. But I still get the feeling like, oh no, I need to earn more. LOL Lately, I used oh so much to gene up and dress so many dragons. It was nice!
@starshiny - I know what you mean. Back when we always had the hope of new lair expansions, I kept 25 million treasure so that I would be able to buy all the expansions right away. After years of that, even though I know we aren't getting new lair slots, I still feel like I need to earn more if I drop below 25 mil. And then I have to remind myself, what is the point of hanging on to that much surplus? Spend it! I earned it, might as well enjoy it. But I still get the feeling like, oh no, I need to earn more. LOL Lately, I used oh so much to gene up and dress so many dragons. It was nice!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Looks at under 100kt and 100g

I think I'm broke..

I consider under 500kt/150g broke
Looks at under 100kt and 100g

I think I'm broke..

I consider under 500kt/150g broke
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
anything under 100kt and i start to panic
anything under 100kt and i start to panic