Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you guys consider 'broke'?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
broke is 100kt and 350g or below. Not sure when that happened, but I feel like a year ago I'd consider myself RICH
broke is 100kt and 350g or below. Not sure when that happened, but I feel like a year ago I'd consider myself RICH
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
I'm broke when I have less than 75kt in my vault or 20g.
I'm broke when I have less than 75kt in my vault or 20g.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
Bad wrist means I frequently struggle to coli or do most fairgrounds games for any significant amount of time (motions are too repetitive), so I make the vast majority of my money being a filthy sniper on new gene releases. Because of that, I feel dangerously broke if I have less than 250kT. Doesn't matter how many gems I may have. I always need to be ready to buy a gene, cuz you never know when they'll release one.
Bad wrist means I frequently struggle to coli or do most fairgrounds games for any significant amount of time (motions are too repetitive), so I make the vast majority of my money being a filthy sniper on new gene releases. Because of that, I feel dangerously broke if I have less than 250kT. Doesn't matter how many gems I may have. I always need to be ready to buy a gene, cuz you never know when they'll release one.
Wua5ROf.png
Broke for me is overspending and not having enough Treasure for fest and other event items, having to scrimp and (gack) hoardsell to make up the difference. It hasn't happened for a long while. Also spending more than I make, I don't like that, I like a steady increase in treasure...
Broke for me is overspending and not having enough Treasure for fest and other event items, having to scrimp and (gack) hoardsell to make up the difference. It hasn't happened for a long while. Also spending more than I make, I don't like that, I like a steady increase in treasure...
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
Pretty much this to me is broke: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/340047340c0fc983aca5906d1cf2a298/tumblr_px5aqgb0eE1rjjbu1o1_250.png[/img] Anything less than 10kt and 10 gems is what I consider to be as much.
Pretty much this to me is broke:

tumblr_px5aqgb0eE1rjjbu1o1_250.png

Anything less than 10kt and 10 gems is what I consider to be as much.

B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Broke for me is under 20k treasure and 50 gems. I currently have (about) 200k treasure and 650 gems. I’m not happy with the amount so I’ll keep saving and hopefully not throw my money at random stuff.
Broke for me is under 20k treasure and 50 gems. I currently have (about) 200k treasure and 650 gems. I’m not happy with the amount so I’ll keep saving and hopefully not throw my money at random stuff.
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
Anything under 1 million is broke to me. I never wanna drop under at least.
Anything under 1 million is broke to me. I never wanna drop under at least.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
broke to me is under 50k and under 50g which means im broke all the time
broke to me is under 50k and under 50g which means im broke all the time
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Honestly anything less than 10kt in treasures. That is broke for me and I usually reach that after Lair expansions.
Honestly anything less than 10kt in treasures. That is broke for me and I usually reach that after Lair expansions.
It depends on how much I have versus how much I need. I owe my friend 4 million treasure and am nowhere near that - I feel very broke right now.
It depends on how much I have versus how much I need. I owe my friend 4 million treasure and am nowhere near that - I feel very broke right now.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16