Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you guys consider 'broke'?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I spent like the first three years of my game poor, but now that I've made 1kg in a week and finally know how to play g&g...
I spent like the first three years of my game poor, but now that I've made 1kg in a week and finally know how to play g&g...
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
um... broke to me is ~30k treasure and ~15 gems. I haven't been broke since I started FR - although I did accidentally spend a million treasure on lair spaces I didn't need a year ago and I still haven't earned that back.
um... broke to me is ~30k treasure and ~15 gems. I haven't been broke since I started FR - although I did accidentally spend a million treasure on lair spaces I didn't need a year ago and I still haven't earned that back.
LxbWmll.png
I start feeling broke under 1kg & 750kt or so. I’m only moderately broke atm - I was on a hiatus this summer and had to catch up on fest items when I got back.

Just recovered to the point where I feel pretty good, but want to get back up to 4-5kg and 1.5mil t on hand just in case a 6-digit Imp or other big purchase comes up soon.
I start feeling broke under 1kg & 750kt or so. I’m only moderately broke atm - I was on a hiatus this summer and had to catch up on fest items when I got back.

Just recovered to the point where I feel pretty good, but want to get back up to 4-5kg and 1.5mil t on hand just in case a 6-digit Imp or other big purchase comes up soon.
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
broke is when i can't buy the thing i currently want to buy
broke is when i can't buy the thing i currently want to buy
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
how are y'all so rich... i feel like i'm rich when i can afford one (1) treasure gene and you all are out here with thousands of gems
how are y'all so rich... i feel like i'm rich when i can afford one (1) treasure gene and you all are out here with thousands of gems
IMG-5103.jpg
i have 25 gems and thats considered good enough
i have 25 gems and thats considered good enough
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
oh my GOD 1 mil isn't broke man
oh my GOD 1 mil isn't broke man
Dragons am I right
No one’s buying my arcane egg and im at like, 0g until then
No one’s buying my arcane egg and im at like, 0g until then
It is baffling to me how people could consider themselves poor with 1kg or 1mt. Granted, it is probably smart to have a decent chunk of currency stashed if something surfaces you really want, but I do not have the strength.

For me, I feel broke if I have under 100g and under 100kt at the same time.
It is baffling to me how people could consider themselves poor with 1kg or 1mt. Granted, it is probably smart to have a decent chunk of currency stashed if something surfaces you really want, but I do not have the strength.

For me, I feel broke if I have under 100g and under 100kt at the same time.
I consider anything under 1mil as being "broke," simply because my brain is always telling me, "that's not enough!" and proceeds to give in to impulse purchases :'D it's an endless loop of internal struggling.

*stares at 330kt disapprovingly*
I consider anything under 1mil as being "broke," simply because my brain is always telling me, "that's not enough!" and proceeds to give in to impulse purchases :'D it's an endless loop of internal struggling.

*stares at 330kt disapprovingly*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16