Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you guys consider 'broke'?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Probably less than 50g/10kt for me. Bonus points for nothing in the vault
Probably less than 50g/10kt for me. Bonus points for nothing in the vault
Less than 75kT for me, since that’s how much you get from maxing the fairgrounds every day. I am currently very broke.

*cries in 22kT*
Less than 75kT for me, since that’s how much you get from maxing the fairgrounds every day. I am currently very broke.

*cries in 22kT*
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
500g and 500kt
500g and 500kt
anniversary_separator.png
You have slightly higher standards than me. I feel broke whenever I have less than a million treasure but also I consistently ignore that gems exist until I absolutely need them so I could have like 5 gems and not feel poor.

Also I put every 50,000 treasure in my vault so this is obviously considering those numbers.
You have slightly higher standards than me. I feel broke whenever I have less than a million treasure but also I consistently ignore that gems exist until I absolutely need them so I could have like 5 gems and not feel poor.

Also I put every 50,000 treasure in my vault so this is obviously considering those numbers.
VDwNYPe.png
Probably less than 400-500k t

I only have 170k t and 50 gems at the moment. Feelin' pretty broke right now not gonna lie.
Probably less than 400-500k t

I only have 170k t and 50 gems at the moment. Feelin' pretty broke right now not gonna lie.
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
My preferred edge is over 1.5-2m T and 1kg but I’m alright if I go a little under that, if a little wary. My pretty definitive “broke” and unsafe is 1m T and 500g, so hey @parakeet samesies, and I love your username!

(Man, it’s weird typing those numbers out. I remember how ridiculously proud and rich I felt when I saved my first 100kT, and now it’s nothing to me.)
My preferred edge is over 1.5-2m T and 1kg but I’m alright if I go a little under that, if a little wary. My pretty definitive “broke” and unsafe is 1m T and 500g, so hey @parakeet samesies, and I love your username!

(Man, it’s weird typing those numbers out. I remember how ridiculously proud and rich I felt when I saved my first 100kT, and now it’s nothing to me.)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
i currently have 48 gems
i used 4300 to get my boneyard tatters
rip
i currently have 48 gems
i used 4300 to get my boneyard tatters
rip
anniversary_separator.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16