Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you guys consider 'broke'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[i]If I don't even have enough [emoji=treasure size=1] to buy a Treasure Marketplace gene, I feel very broke. In terms of [emoji=gem size=1], anything lower than 100.[/i]
If I don't even have enough to buy a Treasure Marketplace gene, I feel very broke.

In terms of , anything lower than 100.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
I feel that "too much money spent" is when my vault sits at 800g/2Mt.
Granted, that has only happened once (in a dominance push), & don't dabble on extremely expensive hobbies, so my vault just E X P A N D S.
I feel that "too much money spent" is when my vault sits at 800g/2Mt.
Granted, that has only happened once (in a dominance push), & don't dabble on extremely expensive hobbies, so my vault just E X P A N D S.
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
Under 200kT and 300 gems is broke to me. I'm super broke rn.
Under 200kT and 300 gems is broke to me. I'm super broke rn.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I also prefer having a nice safeguard of two mil treasure, but for me broke would be 500kt or less. Gems is 100 or less...I only have ~2kg right now, and about a dozen gem genes to buy....TT-TT
I also prefer having a nice safeguard of two mil treasure, but for me broke would be 500kt or less. Gems is 100 or less...I only have ~2kg right now, and about a dozen gem genes to buy....TT-TT

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

Just spent 65kg on a light sprite, so feeling broke. If I can't impulse Gene a G1 or print a run of accents I feel broke.
Just spent 65kg on a light sprite, so feeling broke. If I can't impulse Gene a G1 or print a run of accents I feel broke.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
hmm, I'd say 1500g and 1mt
hmm, I'd say 1500g and 1mt
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
[quote name="Dagomor" date="2019-08-27 17:36:43" ] Broke? Like really broke? Yeah, 10k gems sounds about right. Kinda broke would be a few tens of thousands of gem. [/quote] I expect no less coming from a user with the treasure hoard vista and an avatar dragon wearing a gilded crown :p For me, I normally consider under 50kt/100g broke. I try to stay above 120kt and 150g, but stuff happens.
Dagomor wrote on 2019-08-27 17:36:43:
Broke? Like really broke? Yeah, 10k gems sounds about right. Kinda broke would be a few tens of thousands of gem.
I expect no less coming from a user with the treasure hoard vista and an avatar dragon wearing a gilded crown :p

For me, I normally consider under 50kt/100g broke. I try to stay above 120kt and 150g, but stuff happens.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
what do i consider broke? me. that's what.
what do i consider broke? me. that's what.
damn yall, i'm feeling broke at less than 200kt and less than 600g
damn yall, i'm feeling broke at less than 200kt and less than 600g
2484046.png
I don't "feel" broke, I know I'm broke. Constantly.
Like, I usually have less than 50kt and 50g and I feel very accomplished whenever I have more than that.
I don't "feel" broke, I know I'm broke. Constantly.
Like, I usually have less than 50kt and 50g and I feel very accomplished whenever I have more than that.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16