Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [survey] how many dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I counted 15 in my lair. Which means I'm halfway to having my entire page 1 be level 25.
I counted 15 in my lair. Which means I'm halfway to having my entire page 1 be level 25.
giphy.gif
Don't remember, but last I checked it was three.
Don't remember, but last I checked it was three.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
2, almost 3

its been a long time coming but I almost have a full team-
2, almost 3

its been a long time coming but I almost have a full team-
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
20. Over half of those are fandragons.

I have two Mire Flyers, five regular grinding builds (all with Elims), one Sedona build, a regular healer, and the rest are a mix of builds or funny ideas I've had. For example, Jekyll and Hyde are actually two builds I use for stun-locking bosses (Hyde is more optimized because of element), while Paracelsus is my 'tanky' healer. Tesla and Nibbler are the two dragons I have closest to level 25 currently, the former being statted as a defibrillator healer, and the latter is a future member of the Baby Buff Fluffs™.
20. Over half of those are fandragons.

I have two Mire Flyers, five regular grinding builds (all with Elims), one Sedona build, a regular healer, and the rest are a mix of builds or funny ideas I've had. For example, Jekyll and Hyde are actually two builds I use for stun-locking bosses (Hyde is more optimized because of element), while Paracelsus is my 'tanky' healer. Tesla and Nibbler are the two dragons I have closest to level 25 currently, the former being statted as a defibrillator healer, and the latter is a future member of the Baby Buff Fluffs™.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
only 3
only 3
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
I have 11 in my lair: my original team of three (one of which I still haven't tinctured to have sane stats, one became a mireflyer, one became a ghostlight monk), a team of three siblings I use for grinding without fodder, one that is my Plauge rep so I made her really strong, one mireflyer I trained up to loan to friends, one I only gave Agility as a joke, one I trained up as a ghostlight anticitank, and one I trained up for the Boreal Wood

and I'm pretty sure I've never sold any. I'm considering leveling up two more to train fodder in the golem workshop
I have 11 in my lair: my original team of three (one of which I still haven't tinctured to have sane stats, one became a mireflyer, one became a ghostlight monk), a team of three siblings I use for grinding without fodder, one that is my Plauge rep so I made her really strong, one mireflyer I trained up to loan to friends, one I only gave Agility as a joke, one I trained up as a ghostlight anticitank, and one I trained up for the Boreal Wood

and I'm pretty sure I've never sold any. I'm considering leveling up two more to train fodder in the golem workshop
No idea, honestly. Less than 10, more than 3.

Edit: I forgot about my original team, 3 snappers. Might actually be 10ish
No idea, honestly. Less than 10, more than 3.

Edit: I forgot about my original team, 3 snappers. Might actually be 10ish
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="@HenryJekyll" date="2019-08-16 13:36:21" ] the former being statted as a defibrillator [/quote] words cannot express how happy this sentence made me
@HenryJekyll wrote on 2019-08-16 13:36:21:
the former being statted as a defibrillator

words cannot express how happy this sentence made me
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I have 13, that I thought I leveled all myself, but apparently not CAUSE THAT ACHIEVEMENT NEVER POPPED. (not that I'm salty or anything)

I have a mire flyer, 2 sets of triplets that are general grinders, a 2 leveler build, a triplet golem/kelp build with a caster, and an extra G1 who's just pretty.
I have 13, that I thought I leveled all myself, but apparently not CAUSE THAT ACHIEVEMENT NEVER POPPED. (not that I'm salty or anything)

I have a mire flyer, 2 sets of triplets that are general grinders, a 2 leveler build, a triplet golem/kelp build with a caster, and an extra G1 who's just pretty.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11