Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [survey] how many dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@HSoup
you've got more guts than me, lol. I did the "level by taking three through all the venues" only once, when I was new, and I never willingly did it since. lol I love my Mireflyer to pieces.

...btw how is the Leviathan Leveller? I'm looking for a good build for 1 fodder Kelp Beds but my current Kelp Beds Kraken is Light (fudge me) and IM DYING
@HSoup
you've got more guts than me, lol. I did the "level by taking three through all the venues" only once, when I was new, and I never willingly did it since. lol I love my Mireflyer to pieces.

...btw how is the Leviathan Leveller? I'm looking for a good build for 1 fodder Kelp Beds but my current Kelp Beds Kraken is Light (fudge me) and IM DYING
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="@Razatharia" date="2019-08-17 13:54:26" ] *tempted to level all my permas now* *so very tempted* [/quote] YOU HAVE MY BOW
@Razatharia wrote on 2019-08-17 13:54:26:
*tempted to level all my permas now*

*so very tempted*

YOU HAVE MY BOW

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

@Razatharia - I recommend it. Its great for lore. But mainly tbh, it is so satisfying to see level 25 on all of them. LOL

@girlofSornieth - To do teams thru the venues, the only way its fun (for me) is if you have complete sets of battlestones to add as you go. Eliminates and all.

The Leviathan Leveller is good. You have to be careful to follow the instructions. (I have them listed below all my teams). It takes a little getting used to because of having to use a turn to defend in the beginning to not get hit with the reduced power from the meditate.
@Razatharia - I recommend it. Its great for lore. But mainly tbh, it is so satisfying to see level 25 on all of them. LOL

@girlofSornieth - To do teams thru the venues, the only way its fun (for me) is if you have complete sets of battlestones to add as you go. Eliminates and all.

The Leviathan Leveller is good. You have to be careful to follow the instructions. (I have them listed below all my teams). It takes a little getting used to because of having to use a turn to defend in the beginning to not get hit with the reduced power from the meditate.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
[quote name="tytytytytytyty1" date="2019-08-16 11:40:28" ] None. [/quote] I'm still training Widowmaker, and Seramorn was a gift.
tytytytytytyty1 wrote on 2019-08-16 11:40:28:
None.
I'm still training Widowmaker, and Seramorn was a gift.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
none

i got one to 23 and then paid someone else to finish it x'3

another one is near 25 but i bought them at level 22 or 23...

@.@
none

i got one to 23 and then paid someone else to finish it x'3

another one is near 25 but i bought them at level 22 or 23...

@.@
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@girlofSornieth
Um...
Would you care if I exalted Widowmaker? I'm thinking about doing that so I might be able to afford things for once.
@girlofSornieth
Um...
Would you care if I exalted Widowmaker? I'm thinking about doing that so I might be able to afford things for once.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix

*SIGH*

Your dragon, your call. But be aware that I am ABSOLUTELY JUDGING YOU
@DeathPhoenix

*SIGH*

Your dragon, your call. But be aware that I am ABSOLUTELY JUDGING YOU

[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2019-08-17 13:55:24" ] ...btw how is the Leviathan Leveller? I'm looking for a good build for 1 fodder Kelp Beds but my current Kelp Beds Kraken is Light (fudge me) and IM DYING [/quote] I personally have a pair of Kelp Bed Trainers, I think? idk but I love them to pieces, and I rarely, if ever, need to refresh; they take out everything, including back to back bosses no problem. @HSoup I don't think I'll ever have as many max level dragons as you *glances at your lair* but it is indeed very satisfying XD
girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-08-17 13:55:24:

I personally have a pair of Kelp Bed Trainers, I think? idk but I love them to pieces, and I rarely, if ever, need to refresh; they take out everything, including back to back bosses no problem.

@HSoup

I don't think I'll ever have as many max level dragons as you *glances at your lair* but it is indeed very satisfying XD

oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@girlofSornieth
BEFORE I DO THIS
how much would i get from exalting a lvl 24? I need like 200kt, and more than that could finish a few projects.
@girlofSornieth
BEFORE I DO THIS
how much would i get from exalting a lvl 24? I need like 200kt, and more than that could finish a few projects.
@DeathPhoenix - You'll make more money selling him than you will by exalting him. Exalting a level 25 is like 35kt. You can sell him for several 100kt as a level 25.
@DeathPhoenix - You'll make more money selling him than you will by exalting him. Exalting a level 25 is like 35kt. You can sell him for several 100kt as a level 25.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11